PDA

View Full Version : do the nissan skyline and the acura rsx have the same speed?

bangoohead
12-05-2004, 12:47 PM
do the nissan skyline and the acura have the same speed cause i like the acura body kit but i like the skyline which one should i get??

skyline19
12-05-2004, 04:49 PM
all the cars are the same speed stock dumb****
i like the skyline

Torres
12-05-2004, 06:56 PM
boththe RSX and the Skyline look good..i have both but when u start 2 mod them up with motors, bearings and all u will c the difference...o yeah...i 4got about addin' more cells...... :nod:

but i think u should go with the Skyline first.... :bigwink:

backdrift
12-05-2004, 07:25 PM
all cars are the same really but if u got into the drivetrain efficency the RSX would win since it has less of a mass ( driveshaft ) to turn and its shorter so it would corner slightly better!

backdrift
12-06-2004, 04:51 PM
skyline19, ur asking for it, watch the language or it will resort to a ban

toulouse
12-24-2004, 01:58 AM
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all cars are the same really but if u got into the drivetrain efficency the RSX would win since it has less of a mass ( driveshaft ) to turn and its shorter so it would corner slightly better!

arent all the chassis the same?????
the only difference would be aerodynamics and weigt of the body :D

old skool racer
12-24-2004, 10:55 AM
i picked the supra it the coolest body they have. well besides the camaro :afro:

FabLes
12-24-2004, 03:07 PM
No the RSX body is a bit shorter than the rest... :D I am stickin it out with the NSX and black Skyline

Xmoder284
12-28-2004, 01:06 PM
i got my Acura RSX yesterday with metal bearings. It's really cool, light, and small. Get the RSX :nod: :nod:

jpringlephoto
12-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Right off the bat, the yellow Acura NSX is pretty quick off the line.
But that may be due to the very short wheel base.
As for the real of it, lighter weight is great, but weight balance (distribution) is better.
All the vehicles come with standard gear, but if the standard gear shows the shorter wheel base to pull off faster, you may be quick to see that it is best... But then there is the nice handling Vette which holds the longest wheelbase.

After modification, one can only know by testing...