PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know where to get just the bodies ?

Anonymous
06-26-2004, 11:23 PM
I wanna try and find different bodies but i dont know where to look. :-?
and does anyone know where to get good paint?

sputnikxxx
06-26-2004, 11:59 PM
ebay is always a good source for xmod replacement bodies among other things. There are wide variety of paints that can be used. I would suggest a good air brush system but it might not be worth the investment if your just gonna use it to paint your xmod. You could always use testors model paint but I think you would get a better result with spray paint. I used dupli-color acrylic paint for my skyline and it turned out a real nice job because you dont have to put a heavy coat on to get good coverage and it drys fast making the job go a little faster. If you dont have much experience in painting I suggest you find a few tutorials on painting so you wont ruin your xmod body

XmodX2
06-27-2004, 12:46 PM
i have no idea lol :weird:

xmod
06-27-2004, 03:04 PM
If you'd like stock bodies, go to RadioShack, They have them. Along with all other replacment parts!! Our store may even stock them. Look out for that. - Dean

Anonymous
06-27-2004, 04:26 PM
What's your store?do they have a website?

Anonymous
07-07-2004, 11:14 PM
i just bought a skyline body from radio shack and there gonna deliver it to my house all for $11.46

viperdout
07-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Yes, radioshack sells replacement bodies, along with every other replaceable part you could think of. Check out the xmod parts list sticky in general discussion for the part numbers.

Da Xmod Killa
07-31-2004, 08:58 PM
if you want to buy the body(incudes bumpers and side skits,spoiler*..den place a RSU order at your RadioShack or call..i think you should get the front body clip too :)

SwedishRacer
08-07-2004, 07:19 AM
check out :ukliam: www.atomicmods.com :ukliam:

or www.atomicmods.com/parts.htm

Sil80Drifter
08-10-2004, 03:16 PM

they rip u off...just go to RS..and say that you want to place a RSU order..and make sure you write down the things you want..

m11px
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
you can get them in N.H for 10.00

SwedishRacer
10-03-2004, 03:48 PM
why the hell you complainin, just trying to help if you don't want to special order and you are buying things online at atomic mods. com

you need the body mount and the right drive shaft.

StiXxX
10-03-2004, 03:52 PM

they rip u off...just go to RS..and say that you want to place a RSU order..and make sure you write down the things you want..
will the people at rs really special order a body for u cause if thats so i'll put some in sometime tommarow :o

livestrong350z
10-05-2004, 04:46 PM
ive got some stuff from ebay and im really happy with them.
ive seen that you can get the regular xmod bodies or some custom xmod bodies its cool :nod:
and i didnt know that about RS thats cool too!! :nod: :nod:

FociFanatic
10-05-2004, 05:55 PM

I've ordered a few things from Atomicmods and I have yet to be ripped off. I think AM's is a good site for high performance Xmod parts. If anyone is ripping me off, it's RS. I mean come on, they want top dollar for stuff that should only cost half as much.

livestrong350z
10-05-2004, 10:17 PM
i hear you on that RS scam
they want $10.00 for that drift kit!! :nodno:

StiXxX
10-13-2004, 07:49 PM
if i already posted this i'm sorry but i read somewhere you can hav the rs worker back order a body foru. i called up mine and they said it would be $8 and take 3-4 business dayz :nod: