PDA

View Full Version : Rules

ScoobyBoy
03-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Some of them are unnessecery.. For instance Spamming.. I was warned about spamming for saying "hehe :lol:" in a thread I made.. This is stupid.. Spamming is "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!11one!1" not "hehe"

Numbchux
03-15-2007, 02:24 PM
spamming is making a post with no content. had I seen the post first....I would have just deleted it, but nonetheless, it has no place here. it does nothing but jack up your post count.

BlackSky909
03-15-2007, 02:46 PM
That "hehe" is useless in my eyes.

ScoobyBoy
03-16-2007, 02:00 PM
spamming is making a post with no content. had I seen the post first....I would have just deleted it, but nonetheless, it has no place here. it does nothing but jack up your post count.

So you think I said "hehe:lol: " to get my Post count up? Is there some kind of competition going on or something?

RodsRUs
03-16-2007, 02:36 PM
So you think I said "hehe:lol: " to get my Post count up? Is there some kind of competition going on or something?

Im compleatly with you. so is it spamming when you say "hehe" on msn or aim? No, I dont think so and really a thread is no diffrent except anyone can join into the conversation.

BlackSky909
03-16-2007, 04:25 PM
Im compleatly with you. so is it spamming when you say "hehe" on msn or aim? No, I dont think so and really a thread is no diffrent except anyone can join into the conversation.

On AIM you also dont have a post count half of the users are trying to rack up.

THE EDJ
03-16-2007, 04:31 PM
if what you have to say doesnt offer anything relevant to the conversation, it's spamming. "hehe" means nothing, even if what someone else said was funny, i highly doubt that it is relevant to the TOPIC of the thread.

ScoobyBoy
03-16-2007, 04:50 PM
If I wanted to get my Post Count up I would reply to every single Thread in every Sub Forum..

BlackSky909
03-16-2007, 06:19 PM
If I wanted to get my Post Count up I would reply to every single Thread in every Sub Forum..

Yea well the rules are like cause of all our fellow members who do spam and they arent going to change.

ScoobyBoy
03-16-2007, 08:32 PM
Ban Them.

4banger
03-17-2007, 10:43 AM
im starting to feel that a flame war is going to start:uhoh:

ScoobyBoy
03-17-2007, 06:16 PM
Why do I get infractions because other people say stuff to get there post count up.. whereas I say it to make conversation? Thats why I "urined" off

Numbchux
03-17-2007, 11:59 PM
this is NOT instant messenger. this is a source for information, primarily related to Xmods. anything else is not welcome here. if you want to write "hehe...." or whatever every time you think somethings funny, there are plenty of other xmod forums where that is welcome, but if you don't have at least a little something to contribute, it's not welcome here.

the off-topic forum is a little more lenient to things like that, because it's more for random conversations between people who know each other (more like IM), but the same ideas apply.

BlackSky909
03-18-2007, 11:36 AM
this is NOT instant messenger. this is a source for information, primarily related to Xmods. anything else is not welcome here. if you want to write "hehe...." or whatever every time you think somethings funny, there are plenty of other xmod forums where that is welcome, but if you don't have at least a little something to contribute, it's not welcome here.

the off-topic forum is a little more lenient to things like that, because it's more for random conversations between people who know each other (more like IM), but the same ideas apply.

Like I said before bud. Well spoken lol.

ScoobyBoy
03-18-2007, 03:04 PM
this is NOT instant messenger. this is a source for information.

I can tell you right now, not every single post in every single thread is "A source of information" It seems to me like One rule for some people, another rule for others.. Get your act together

modman54935
03-18-2007, 03:20 PM
I can tell you right now, not every single post in every single thread is "A source of information" It seems to me like One rule for some people, another rule for others.. Get your act together

d00d just stop fighting ur gonna get no where and ur gonna get banned

ScoobyBoy
03-18-2007, 03:56 PM
lol.. There power trips are ruining it for everyone.

Numbchux
03-18-2007, 04:22 PM
obviously not every post is a major source of information. sometimes they're just little suggestions, or a simple "nice job" or "I love the paint job", all contribute.

"hehe" contributes nothing. the rules apply to everyone, might want to check them out, there's a section about attacking the staff that you might want to study up on.

BlackSky909
03-18-2007, 04:36 PM
lol.. There power trips are ruining it for everyone.

Power trips? Dude you think your special? You have to follow the rules too and dont get ****ed when we enforce them.

ScoobyBoy
03-22-2007, 04:22 AM
Its pretty much impossible for me to think something without it breaking a rule... And Yes.. I had 2weeks off a few months ago so I did sit down and try to read all of the rules but 2 weeks wasn't enough..

BlackSky909
03-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Its pretty much impossible for me to think something without it breaking a rule... And Yes.. I had 2weeks off a few months ago so I did sit down and try to read all of the rules but 2 weeks wasn't enough..

Well your one of the few that doesnt like the rules, if you dont like them or can abide by them you can leave. This discussion is done.