PDA

View Full Version : Chi_town_ballin

vzereeys
03-14-2007, 10:40 PM
So I decided to sue him. I talked to my uncle and he said it was possible but he thought it was funny seing how I was sueing him for a toy. But this isn't about the xmod. Chi_town_ballin screwed me over and I'm just ****ed. Anyways, I just got off the phone with my uncle and he said that I have all the proof that I need. This, of course, him reviewing my aim messages and pms.
Here's what I told Chi_town.

Seing how you seem to be scamming people, I decided to take you to small claims court. I have all the proof I need. Aim messages, pms, etc. If you do not reply to this message, I'm assuming you will be ok with the decision. The court will assign us court date. There is no fee you have to pay seing how you're the defendent. The fee is $15 for me. If you want to appeal to this, you have the 45 days after the judgment to file the appeal to the Appellate Division of the Superior Court. But you must pay a filing fee of $200 with a Notice of Appeal and deposit $300 with the Clerk of the Appellate Division within 30 days of filing the Notice of Appeal.

My email address is
[email protected]

The only problem is, that I have to drive to new jersey. But its only $15 to file for a court date.

SUPERSHELBY
03-14-2007, 10:41 PM
hopefully u get what u got scammed over with

mini-z_drifter
03-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Umm im thinking your going to get much more then what you got scammed for.

mustanglover
03-14-2007, 10:49 PM
i agree with mini-z drifter

vzereeys
03-14-2007, 10:49 PM
I'm waiting on the court date. I filed for one today online and if chi_town accepts, I have to pay $15. But my uncle told me small claims court takes atleast 2 weeks to assign a date. So all I have to do is wait. All I wanted was his end of the deal but I got screwed over.

SUPERSHELBY
03-14-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm waiting on the court date. I filed for one today online and if chi_town accepts, I have to pay $15.

well good luck

Skyline5654
03-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey vzereeys If I pay the fee I wanna go

mustanglover
03-14-2007, 10:52 PM
so how old are you

vzereeys
03-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey vzereeys If I pay the fee I wanna go

Yeah, you got screwed over too right? It's only $2 additional person. Give me your email address. We're probably going to end up meeting up at my uncles firm.
Do you know Rutgers Unirversity? My uncle's firm is near there.
I'm 19

mustanglover
03-14-2007, 10:58 PM
man if you get every one that go screwed over there is going not to no more left of him

Skyline5654
03-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, you got screwed over too right? It's only $2 additional person. Give me your email address. We're probably going to end up meeting up at my uncles firm.
I'm 19

I am not too sure where that is, is it close to waynesboro?

vzereeys
03-14-2007, 11:15 PM
its about 220 miles away.

ravevolution
03-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Good luck on your court case guy.

I'm sure you'll win.

hehe. . .i was thinking that would be awesome if i saw you on tv on the 'Peoples Court'

SUPERSHELBY
03-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Good luck on your court case guy.

I'm sure you'll win.

hehe. . .i was thinking that would be awesome if i saw you on tv on the 'Peoples Court'

lol or Judge Judy, shes strict

Kaze
03-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm 19

Ownage, you guys will be going to the midpoint between my college and home, yo vzereeys, hows philly, I love that town, shame i go to school up north. I'm behind you guys on this, good luck, hey tell me the court date, I might show up for fun, and maybe some recess racing? lol

Seriously though, GL

BlackSky909
03-15-2007, 03:51 PM
About time someone took this scammer to court.

blindman8
03-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Good luck and ever since I saw his pic in the official pics of you thread me and my mom thought he was a CREEP look at him http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6200&highlight=official+pics+thread he is like the 6th post down ever since that thread came out I didn't like him this don't you guys think just from the pic he would be a little suspisous

thrillbilly
03-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Well i guess im in this to i got screwed too so, hey lets just kill him!!!!!

o and by the way to whoever gave him a good trader rating (i hate you too!!!!)

musclecars4life
03-15-2007, 08:08 PM

i gave him a good trader rating cause the first deal i made with him went smooth.

and killing him wont get you your stuff.

thanks,
MC4L

vietazndude
03-15-2007, 08:16 PM
well good luck on your court, you seem to have the proof to win this case and to get rid of this scammer from scamming other people. all i say is, may the force be with you. lol

vzereeys
03-15-2007, 08:30 PM
He said he'll send me another chassis. We'll see.

mini-z drift
03-15-2007, 08:39 PM
yeah good luck hope you win and I hope he gets banned

Skyline5654
03-15-2007, 08:39 PM
He said he'll send me another chassis. We'll see.

Hey you got ahold of him too? I told him I want my stuff back straight up. But like you said we'll see.

SUPERSHELBY
03-15-2007, 08:42 PM
yeah good luck hope you win and I hope he gets banned

if he gets banned, what if he scams xmodders on xmodworld, or xmodsrc.com?

thrillbilly
03-15-2007, 08:53 PM
i dont care what happens to him i just want my ****, god dang im to freakin stupid that is the second time ive been ripped off on this site due to the persons trade rating so i dont know... im done with xmods now

tmr555
03-15-2007, 08:54 PM

i did... BECAUSE I GOT MY STUFF... i waited patiently

vzereeys
03-15-2007, 09:14 PM
It may not be that bad but if it happened to you or if it already did, wouldnt you want to sue the bastard? Well Im talking the talk and walking the walk. So if you dont like the course of action Im taking then **** off.

Supressor
03-15-2007, 10:28 PM

if it is serious enough, we can take his IP address and ban him with it, so that means he cant make or use any accounts on here from his computer., and submit it to other forum admins, saying that if they have a seller/trader with this IP, he has been known for scamming on this forum and has been taking to court once already by a member (if it goes to that). Thats the only real thing any of us can do (admins).

But I hope everything goes good for all of you who got scammed.

Numbchux
03-16-2007, 03:53 AM
OK, once again, moderation has become necessary :roll:

if you don't have a DIRECT connection to the situation, you have no business posting here.

TheB1GDude
03-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Wow OK!! First I want to apologize because I also gave him a good trader ranking because my original deal went so well with him but after reading this and waiting like 5 weeks for a replacement part I am starting to get a little frustrated!

I traded a box load of stuff that included a custom painted Skyline body, a bunch of aftermarket shells and a load of spare parts, etc, etc. for a custom motor and a set of custom liths and smart charger - they took a while to arrive but I wouldnt post my stuff until I got them so I just kept hanging on, when I finally got them I tested them and they seemed fine so I shipped my stuff.

I was using the motor and it was a pretty good custom one - lots of torque and it just kept going and going however the liths where a whole different question, they just would not charge so I told him about the problem and he said he would ship replacement ones, so again I hang on and I wait and eventually he tells me they have been shipped but they never arrive! I contacted him and he told me we needed to wait to see if they where returned so a few more weeks go by and still nothing so I contact him again and he says he will send out another pair but I still have nothing.

I am sorry if anyone got scammed because they looked at his trader rating but I honestly thought he was an OK guy! I read through this and I didnt really want to say anything bad about him but I am a little annoyed that this has taken so long to sort out! Hopefully he will read this thread and sort the problems out.

To the mods I would ask that you dont ban him because we need him to see this and respond!

texan_idiot25
03-22-2007, 12:14 AM

Ill rip him to shreds, have you seen the thread Ive created for the lovely XI?

Keep us posted on how the court takes this. Im more interested in that, because Im sure you'd take the case.

BTW, your gonna leave a bit richer. :nod: Been there, done that, but for a lot worse reasons.

vzereeys
03-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Well, heres a little update. I decided to take the $15 that was intended for registration and just buy a new chassis. It'll be a more pain in th a$$ to go to new jersey. I'll just think of this misfortune as stepping on $hit.

P.S.
If it's too good to be true, it's probably not.
Thanks guys.

th3luvofyourlife
03-24-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, since the moderators decided to ban my other account, even though I'm not johnny, my name is Stephanie, for those of you who know me. I guess I'll try this again. So thanks for banning me on the wrong terms, guys. I am simply trying to get all of this taken care of, so everyone can be happy. Now, as I had asked v--- whatever it was, what he needed, can I get some information before someone tries to get rid of my account again? I understand you are all guys, so I'll give you a break. Now please let me get business taken care of.

THANKS!

Numbchux
03-24-2007, 11:31 PM
ok you putzes. Stephanie would be Chi_Town's significant other. so SHE is related to this topic, and YOU are not. all 4 of you will receive infractions, you were warned. if someone doesn't follow the rules, report the post, do not make it worse.

Stephanie, the ban on the first account has been lifted. Sorry about that, we get alot of kids on here that like to make multiple accounts, especially when they've been accused of scamming. BUT, remember, you guys (mostly Johnny) are in the wrong here, don't go getting defensive and insulting. Suing might be a slight overreaction, but a scam is a scam.

on being impatient...Johnny has been an issue for months. that's unacceptable.

Life
03-24-2007, 11:55 PM
chi town and i instant message alot and he did send it according to him but he forgot to get tracking number and all

RodsRUs
03-25-2007, 04:03 AM
actually...
if anyone in here is under 18 and is involved in this. You might get your case thrown out because anyone under 18 cant be held to an agreement even WITH a signiture.

Life
03-25-2007, 10:28 AM
there was no written contract but ill chat with him and get details of how he can prove it

BlackSky909
03-25-2007, 11:24 AM
chi town and i instant message alot and he did send it according to him but he forgot to get tracking number and all

Yea he uses that same crappy lie every time.

chi_town_ballin
03-25-2007, 01:25 PM
now as it seems, i must be the most hated person on xmodsource. although everyone seems to have such judgemental thoughts towards me, and say i've been an *issue* for a while now, i'd like to direct your attention to the fact that i haven't ONCE done anything negative to impact the way people see me. the reasons set forth in this thread have now come to an end. everyone that was supposed to get things from me, DID RECEIVE THEM!!! and yet, for some reason, i'm stilling getting bombed. funny...how everyone has something to say to judge others, but nothing to say when something is judged upon them. it's easy to point fingers and cast others away, but when it comes to YOU, nothing is said. what have i done to judge you? what have i done to hurt you? how have i put assumptions forth before knowing anything about you? it's simple to put hate and blame before understanding and reasoning isn't it? then again, this is full of underage, immature teens is it not? there are those few that understand what i'm talking about. the few that aren't underage, that know how to handle miscommunications and misunderstandings accordingly. unfortunately, i dealt with the latter. either way, things went the way they did. so be it. i will retire myself from xmodsource and xmods completely. fortunately, i know for a fact that xmods have been discontinued. therefore, i have no reason to continue to work with them. for those of you that understand what i'm saying, thank you. for those of you who don't and who will probably keep this fascade going, good luck. the issues at hand have been dealt with accordingly. everyone should be happy with what ensues during the next week. i wish everyone good health, happiness, and fortune. good bye.

vzereeys
03-25-2007, 02:04 PM
lol are you ****ing kidding me? Whats with the "I'm more mature than everone here" statement?
Whatever. Still didn't get my stuff.
Mods can close this whenever they want.

RodsRUs
03-25-2007, 02:07 PM
what a CON!
Stupid con lol

th3luvofyourlife
03-25-2007, 03:40 PM
well, as i've said before, vzereeys, if you had just replied, i was trying to get ANOTHER one sent to you. but i know for a FACT that it was sent, because I, yes I, have been paying for all this to get sent out to EVERY SINGLE one of you. so just because you didn't get it, that's not his fault. and you know, on that topic, as much as you guys are complaining about stuff you didn't get, there has been TONS of stuff that TONS of you guys haven't sent out. like musclecars, i saw you joining in on the hate mail, you still owe him crystals. you told me yourself when i was talking to you trying to get the package situation dealt with. and i know you're not the only one who still owes him things, because i see everything that comes in and goes out. and as i've said, i have no reason to lie, because i could really care less. but not once did johnny ever start anything with a single one of you, and this is how you repay him????????????????? but you know what, if you can tell me with a clean conscious that you did not get what you were supposed to get, i will happily get it sent out. because like johnny said, he's getting rid of everything he isn't giving to his brother. xmods are being discontinued, so you might want to hold onto what you have, because the worth of these things is about to go WAY up. you guys are seriously in need of something else to occupy your time if all you can do is talk bad about a guy who has done so many trades with so many people.

And Numbchux, I know johnny has explained to you about the weather situation. And for the rest of you that are saying "same excuse as before", think about it for a minute. if it's being said over and over again, there is probably a good reason for that. how hard is it to get that when it snows over 20 inches in 2 days, mail isn't going to go anywhere. do any of you watch the news? do we not remember all the stories about planes being cancelled and people being stuck in planes on runways? for those of you in PA, where i believe is where this happened, you guys should at least have an idea. if you're that skeptical, i'll give you something to do with your time.

(773) 772-3200
(312) 486-2707
(800) ASK-USPS

Call any of those numbers, zip code 60647, and ask them how backed up the mail was after the winter storms.

As for the few guys actually helping me out, like Andrew, I'm not sure what you're name on here is, THANKS!!!, for understanding. and thinking. I'll get your batteries out tomorrow after you get back to me.

Now, like I said, for the rest of you who want what you're supposedly supposed to have, let me know. I am taking care of it. Johnny could care less. And I don't blame him after the way you guys acted. But if you want whatever, let ME know. leave him alone. he's done with you guys.

lilskipro587
03-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Stephanie, I understand where your coming from but some of your info is very irrelavant(sp?)Though you make many good points about how you think were the ones to blame for flaming some innocent guy. Scamming is scamming whether its between theives or the nicest people in the world. It doesn't matter who you are you still scammed. I no reason to believe that you are Stephanie but Johnny himself but that is another problem for another day. Anyways, I agree that sueing is very uncalled for and almost immature(sounds like a 10 year-old would threaten to sue over a toy) these members were still scammed out of a online/maybe verbal agreement. I understand that Johnny hasn't recieved anything from some members but if that is such a problem here why don't you sue those members? It seems to be getting alot of attention here. All I can say is I banned your other account because you made it and basically from the wording claimed you were a innocent bystander. Also as I have said before, Sueing is going pretty far it is the correct legal action for a scamming situtation in which Johnny infilicted on himself. If you want to get this solved by sending new stuff like you said in your above post I would reccomend getting better contact with the members who owe you stuff and who you owe stuff to. ie.cell/house#, personal e-mail, Instant Messanging Handle. Hey if you want to take real good action call their parents, that always scares me the most.
Just my 2 cents and trying to be helpful

PS. As a staff member here I am willing to help you in any way nessacary but I would be staying neutral. That goes out for anyone with problems on this forum. The staff is here to help.

musclecars4life
03-25-2007, 06:15 PM
well Stephanie pm-ed me asking for the tracking number on the package i sent a while ago so i figured i would post it here so that other people can SEE that it was delivered:

0306 1070 0002 2599 3160 you can check it at www.usps.com

i sent this way back on FEB 3rd. it arrived FEB 9th.

thanks,
MC4L

th3luvofyourlife
03-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Ok, musclecars... as I've told you, since you want to show everyone that is was delivered, I'm going to post the number for the post office where it was delivered to and that way, you, and others in doubt, can call and give the tracking number, and find out that, once again, as i have told you, IT WAS NOT DELIVERED!

(800) 275-8777 --- zip code 60647.. should take you to the post office at 2339 N. California Ave in Chicago, IL. give them the tracking number, and they'll tell you themselves. since musclecars can't get through his head that the post office makes mistakes.

musclecars4life
03-25-2007, 11:07 PM
Ok, musclecars... as I've told you, since you want to show everyone that is was delivered, I'm going to post the number for the post office where it was delivered to and that way, you, and others in doubt, can call and give the tracking number, and find out that, once again, as i have told you, IT WAS NOT DELIVERED!

(800) 275-8777 --- zip code 60647.. should take you to the post office at 2339 N. California Ave in Chicago, IL. give them the tracking number, and they'll tell you themselves. since musclecars can't get through his head that the post office makes mistakes.

i'll call them tomorrow if i time time then.

in the mean time you could check with your neighbors and see if they have it.

thanks,
MC4L

Numbchux
03-26-2007, 01:12 AM
OK, obviously this is getting us nowhere. Johnny and Stephanie....obviously there are multiple issues, and the common factor is you. coincidence? maybe....but highly unlikely. and the fact that you went out of your way to say that you are only interested in trades, and do not want to sell things for $$ puts up a red flag for me. now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just explaining what I see, and why it looks really, REALLY bad when you get defensive and insulting. what little leverage you have is disappearing quickly.

so, in the interest of solving this ASAP. Who still has outstanding issues related to Chi_town? I want to hear no more accusations or claims. just a list of what you think you were supposed to receive, and didn't. is it just vzereeys and MC4L? or are there more people? and what, exactly, is still missing in this situation.

Skyline5654
03-26-2007, 01:34 AM
OK, obviously this is getting us nowhere. Johnny and Stephanie....obviously there are multiple issues, and the common factor is you. coincidence? maybe....but highly unlikely. and the fact that you went out of your way to say that you are only interested in trades, and do not want to sell things for $$ puts up a red flag for me. now, don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just explaining what I see, and why it looks really, REALLY bad when you get defensive and insulting. what little leverage you have is disappearing quickly.

so, in the interest of solving this ASAP. Who still has outstanding issues related to Chi_town? I want to hear no more accusations or claims. just a list of what you think you were supposed to receive, and didn't. is it just vzereeys and MC4L? or are there more people? and what, exactly, is still missing in this situation.
I didn't get mine either.
I traded him a hummer with bk
and was supposed to kit a F150 with swampers, custom lift, lith batterys and charger, and the motor was supposed to be 65k

musclecars4life
03-26-2007, 09:14 AM
ok numbchux here is my list:

pinion puller, pinion driver, skyline body, sti body and a few other things that i dont remember.

thanks,
MC4L

vzereeys
03-26-2007, 11:45 AM
Gave him:
Evo lancer w/ awd kit

In return:
Blue f-150 w/ the matching chassis

Only got the Blue f-150 body. No chassis.

Numbchux
03-26-2007, 01:05 PM
ok. skyline and MC4L.....I'm assuming that you did not receive any of those things?

th3luvofyourlife
03-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Is this not what I asked for in the first place? I asked everyone who was supposed to get something to let me know, AND NO ONE DID!

Anyways, I just got off the phone with Johnny.

He says to Skyline---He sent everything but the truck. He said he's talked to you and told you he didn't know that was part of the deal because what you were sending wasn't worth everything he sent you AND the truck. So which truck is he supposed to give you?

MC4L--- He says he gave you everything but the STI body. He said he told you he couldn't find one, and as soon as he got one he would send it. And since this is an ongoing issue of who hasn't gotten what, have you sent the crystals you owe Johnny? I believe you told me you still owed him 3 or 4 of them.

vzereeys- He said the chassis was an honest mistake. He talked to you and told you as soon as he got his hands on a chassis for the f150, he would get it sent out, but then you said you were going to sue him. Which, if you were going to sue me, I wouldn't have sent anything either. But he is willing to send it to you anyways.

Now, if that's it, I need some names and addresses here. I've got vzereeys. Musclecars, what's your name and stuff again, so when I ask people if they got it, I can know what was written on it. So let me know the ENTIRE description of the box and what was in it. You showed me the pictures, but I barely remember what it looked like. Just that the bottom of one chassis was red.

And as Numbchux said, I really don't want someone saying something negative again. Because I honestly don't really even have to be doing this for anyone of you. I chose to get involved to make everyone in all the situations happy. I know what he's gotten and hasn't gotten. I'm taking my time and money to get this taken care of, so let's get this taken care of so the mods can shut this thing down for good!!!

Skyline5654
03-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Is this not what I asked for in the first place? I asked everyone who was supposed to get something to let me know, AND NO ONE DID!

Anyways, I just got off the phone with Johnny.

He says to Skyline---He sent everything but the truck. He said he's talked to you and told you he didn't know that was part of the deal because what you were sending wasn't worth everything he sent you AND the truck. So which truck is he supposed to give you?

MC4L--- He says he gave you everything but the STI body. He said he told you he couldn't find one, and as soon as he got one he would send it. And since this is an ongoing issue of who hasn't gotten what, have you sent the crystals you owe Johnny? I believe you told me you still owed him 3 or 4 of them.

vzereeys- He said the chassis was an honest mistake. He talked to you and told you as soon as he got his hands on a chassis for the f150, he would get it sent out, but then you said you were going to sue him. Which, if you were going to sue me, I wouldn't have sent anything either. But he is willing to send it to you anyways.

Now, if that's it, I need some names and addresses here. I've got vzereeys. Musclecars, what's your name and stuff again, so when I ask people if they got it, I can know what was written on it. So let me know the ENTIRE description of the box and what was in it. You showed me the pictures, but I barely remember what it looked like. Just that the bottom of one chassis was red.

And as Numbchux said, I really don't want someone saying something negative again. Because I honestly don't really even have to be doing this for anyone of you. I chose to get involved to make everyone in all the situations happy. I know what he's gotten and hasn't gotten. I'm taking my time and money to get this taken care of, so let's get this taken care of so the mods can shut this thing down for good!!!

I sent the hummer and the bk and he never sent his part of the deal and I was supposed to get the yellow F150 with all the stuff that I posted before, and if he doesn't want to ship it fine just give me my stuff back. That is all I am asking

musclecars4life
03-26-2007, 05:44 PM

the crystals were in the box that tracking number belongs to.

ok. skyline and MC4L.....I'm assuming that you did not receive any of those things?

no i don't have them.

thanks,
MC4L

th3luvofyourlife
03-27-2007, 06:13 PM
the crystals were in the box that tracking number belongs to.

that's not what you told me before

Skyline5654
03-27-2007, 07:03 PM
So what is going on? Will I be getting my stuff back?

thrillbilly
03-27-2007, 09:12 PM
i sent him a gen 1 chassis and custom body and a black civic he said he would trade two mustangs for them but??? where are my two mustangs idk, i dont want to sue, or find and hurt, or even just trash talk i just want either my stuff back or my two mustangs either way, just my stuff and none of this other b.s..

Numbchux
05-08-2007, 03:04 AM
you may have noticed that chi-town has been banned permanently from this forum (believe it or not, for reasons unrelated to his B/S/T issues). If any of you have unresolved issues regarding him, please let me know, and I will do everything I can to help you get in touch with him.