PDA

View Full Version : New Rule

jimmythekid1
03-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Numbchux is a car god that knows all and Subaru is the greatest car manufacturer in the world! JK ,but no seriously its true.

Now to the more serious note, remember a time a few years ago that this forum was full of rules that were like the new real rule(VS thing). I can also remember that the activity of this forum went to being almost nothing. Personally I think we should be able to argue and this and that since this is just the Internet and at the end of the day who really cares, I doubt any ones getting there feelings hurt. All and all its just for fun and a great stress reliever.

my $0.02

firebird999
03-14-2007, 08:24 AM
people do get their feelings hurt.
there was a thread a while ago where a guy named maggot666 went crazy by calling people retarded and i think he was temporarily banned.
by the way, there is a rule against flaming, so this wont last.

BlackSky909
03-14-2007, 08:43 AM
What kind of point are you trying to make?I dont understand?

Doc4465
03-14-2007, 08:46 AM
What are you trying to say? You got me lost. lol

atruebudfan
03-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Drunk? :lol:

THE EDJ
03-14-2007, 01:18 PM
so lets make a thread about arguing and how it should be allowed and then argue about arguing. well i'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

BlackSky909
03-14-2007, 04:47 PM
so lets make a thread about arguing and how it should be allowed and then argue about arguing. well i'm sure it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Oh is that what hes trying to bring up? I think the rule is fine.

thrillbilly
03-14-2007, 05:19 PM
o blacksky i really love your avatar, the south rules... hahaha

lilskipro587
03-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Heres my 2 cents....I think we can have a flame section that if people want to flame they can.....to an extent i mean not our mods or admins or innocent members i think that if the member has a reason to ***** someone out then be my guest ***** them out but only to an extent member/reason/and stuff said wise. Hey if it doesnt work then we'll get rid of it. It would be a good place for people to let off some steam

Acura
03-14-2007, 05:55 PM
yeah thats a great idea

jimmythekid1
03-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Heres my 2 cents....I think we can have a flame section that if people want to flame they can.....to an extent i mean not our mods or admins or innocent members i think that if the member has a reason to ***** someone out then be my guest ***** them out but only to an extent member/reason/and stuff said wise. Hey if it doesnt work then we'll get rid of it. It would be a good place for people to let off some steam

THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! What I'm saying is there was a time when people where being banned alot for little things and the site suffered because of it. The activity was so low this had become a ghost forum. I just don't what that to happen again.

modman54935
03-14-2007, 07:27 PM
i think that is stupid no offence but why would u want that? thats dumb. and to "relive stress" find something else to do beside spam on here. for example if ur stess and u need to relive it go punch a punching bag or listen to heavy music or video games. coming on here to aruge will only make ur stress worst. u sitting on a site fighting with people thats stupid! and u will end up just getting banned anyways from saying something offeneding! thats my opinion

lilskipro587
03-14-2007, 07:46 PM
See this right here....its what we should have a section for....debating everyone loves doing it. Its fun and we all know it kills anyone of the male sex to lose so debates are natural. I think it is a grand idea.

joe913
03-14-2007, 07:48 PM
I agree with modman 100%. It's not a good idea at all. Even if there was a dedicated section for something like that, it would have to be watched Orwellian style. If someone has a problem with someone or something they should just bring it to the attention of the mods. Besides I personally don't see anything wrong with some lighthearted verbal competition so long as it doesn't get out of hand. Having a dedicated section for flaming would just lead to people acting like idiots. If you're stressed...go punch a brick wall.

jimmythekid1
03-14-2007, 08:02 PM
well personally it now for me to accually act upon I don't really get involved in that kind of thing. However it is funning to read other people doing it, I'm a member of another web site (j-body.org) and they have been using a flame section for years(before the conception of XMODS) it works and if you don't want any envolvment in it don't particapate. You folks are all proving my point of why we need a flame section, you guys are flaming me and I did'nt do any thing to ask for that but don't worry I don't mind.

i think that is stupid no offence but why would u want that? thats dumb. and to "relive stress" find something else to do beside spam on here. for example if ur stess and u need to relive it go punch a punching bag or listen to heavy music or video games. coming on here to aruge will only make ur stress worst. u sitting on a site fighting with people thats stupid! and u will end up just getting banned anyways from saying something offeneding! thats my opinion

I agree with modman 100%. It's not a good idea at all. Even if there was a dedicated section for something like that, it would have to be watched Orwellian style. If someone has a problem with someone or something they should just bring it to the attention of the mods. Besides I personally don't see anything wrong with some lighthearted verbal competition so long as it doesn't get out of hand. Having a dedicated section for flaming would just lead to people acting like idiots. If you're stressed...go punch a brick wall.

modman54935
03-14-2007, 08:10 PM
well personally it now for me to accually act upon I don't really get involved in that kind of thing. However it is funning to read other people doing it, I'm a member of another web site (j-body.org) and they have been using a flame section for years(before the conception of XMODS) it works and if you don't want any envolvment in it don't particapate. You folks are all proving my point of why we need a flame section, you guys are flaming me and I did'nt do any thing to ask for that but don't worry I don't mind.

well u said wat u thought and if u didnt want any one to post something to it then why not pm an mod? see u made a post and wat did u expect everyonoe to read it and not leave a comment? it would be pointless. to many people would get out of hand and then people would be banded and it would be for xmods it would be for retard fights over the computer. no thats ***. and the mods inforce people not to flame u really think they want a flameing thread? no

jimmythekid1
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM
well u said wat u thought and if u didnt want any one to post something to it then why not pm an mod? see u made a post and wat did u expect everyonoe to read it and not leave a comment? it would be pointless. to many people would get out of hand and then people would be banded and it would be for xmods it would be for retard fights over the computer. no thats ***. and the mods inforce people not to flame u really think they want a flameing thread? no

dude I said I don't care, no I don't expect people not to leave a comment. I want you guys to, your opinions matter. i never never said I don't want any one to post something. I don't care that you are flaming me I was just stating it.

OK pumpkin?

modman54935
03-14-2007, 08:17 PM
dude I said I don't care, no I don't expect people not to leave a comment. I want you guys to, your opinions matter. i never never said I don't want any one to post something. I don't care that you are flaming me I was just stating it.

OK pumpkin?

ok i understand but why would u bring up us flaming u then? honoestly if u dun care dont say anything. and u just said u dont expect people to leave comments but then our opinion matters. ok well we leave comments of our opinion. now u say u never said I don't want any one to post something but then u said I don't expect people not to leave a comment umk? no sence
just it is not going to happen just lock this thread now!

joe913
03-14-2007, 08:20 PM

OK pumpkin?
No one is flaming you!!!! We're only offering opinions and constructive criticism! You put something out there..some agree..some disagree! No one has said anything disrespectful or derogatory to you! Whether it bothers you or not don't flatter yourself...you're NOT being flamed!

I agree, someone needs to lock this.

modman54935
03-14-2007, 08:22 PM
No one is flaming you!!!! We're only offering opinions and constructive criticism! You put something out there..some agree..some disagree! No one has said anything disrespectful or derogatory to you! Whether it bothers you or not don't flatter yourself...you're NOT being flamed!

I agree, someone needs to lock this.

yeah it will never work and wat u just said sumed everything up for me!
thanks joe

jimmythekid1
03-14-2007, 08:25 PM
ok i understand but why would u bring up us flaming u then? honoestly if u dun care dont say anything. and u just said u dont expect people to leave comments but then our opinion matters. ok well we leave comments of our opinion. now u say u never said I don't want any one to post something but then u said I don't expect people not to leave a comment umk? no sence
just it is not going to happen just lock this thread now!

dude you can't read I give up, I'M POINTING OUT THE FLAMEING BECAUSE YOU ARE FLAMING SO WE NEED A FLAMING SECTION.

GET IT YOU ARE PROVING MY POINT

THIS IS MY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD

lilskipro587
03-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Who closed this? i thought it was a nice start to some DEBATE threads

BlackSky909
03-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I did, thats dumb why would you come onto an Xmod forum to flame and bash other people and things? Thats dumb.