PDA

View Full Version : How do you lock the evo (car) diffs

Kyosho-X
03-13-2007, 08:57 PM
I have a evo scion and I was wondering what was the best way to lock the diffs (front and back). Should I use super glue or super glue.

Thanks for the help

Kyosho-X

Firebirdman
03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
Lol, considering the options you just gave us, i dont think we have a choice, i suppose super glue it is. Lmao....But on a more serious note, I don't recommend lock the FRONT diffs, only the rears, i locked both and had major problems... but thats just MO. and secondly, any rugged glue should be fine i.e. super glue, epoxy, plastic model glue, etc. Just be sure to allow enough time for it to dry good....even a hot glue gun is effective if used properly...just be careful not to glue anything else BUT the diffs too. Good luck, hope this was of some assistance. -FBM

Kyosho-X
03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the help now I know what to do.

Kyosho-X

imnotmikal
03-13-2007, 09:09 PM
I have a evo scion and I was wondering what was the best way to lock the diffs (front and back). Should I use super glue or super glue.

Thanks for the help

Kyosho-X

hmmm.... super glue or super glue? i choose super glue. yea no wait, super glue.

Firebirdman
03-13-2007, 09:10 PM
lol....yea bro, you might wanna edit that a bit, or expect a few good laughs to pass by, lol.