PDA

View Full Version : Trade problems with chi town ballin

Skyline5654
03-13-2007, 07:27 PM
Ok well I traded him and he got my stuff, the problem is he sent my stuff the same as a xms member on here, well he the member got a DC code and his stuff by the 3rd, He got my stuff the fifth, well the other person he sent stuff too got it and he lives in PA as I do too, well the user got his stuff and a DC code, well I didn't get my stuff nor the right DC code, he gave me the other users, I am thinking I got jacked and then it is hard to get a hold of him. I think I got jacked, what do you guys think?

Iche-1
03-13-2007, 07:43 PM
Ok well I traded him and he got my stuff, the problem is he sent my stuff the same as a xms member on here, well he the member got a DC code and his stuff by the 3rd, He got my stuff the fifth, well the other person he sent stuff too got it and he lives in PA as I do too, well the user got his stuff and a DC code, well I didn't get my stuff nor the right DC code, he gave me the other users, I am thinking I got jacked and then it is hard to get a hold of him. I think I got jacked, what do you guys think?

jacked.:nodno:

streetballerzz3
03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
yeah something went EXTREMELY WRONG

RodsRUs
03-13-2007, 07:49 PM
**** that blows...
seems like a scammer

ravevolution
03-13-2007, 07:55 PM
As confused as I got reading it, I think I understand it. I think you did get jacked, one thing you can do is write a negative feedback for him so traders beware!!!

Thats a reason why I don't do trades.

musclecars4life
03-13-2007, 07:55 PM
im gonna have to agree with everyone on this one... you got jacked...

i have the same problem. i got him a DC well it says delivered. so he has it.

i still dont have my stuff. and its been over 2 months.

thanks,
MC4L

ravevolution
03-13-2007, 08:00 PM
i have the same problem. i got him a DC well it says delivered. so he has it.

i still dont have my stuff. and its been over 2 months.

:evil: Arggg, thats bad.

vzereeys
03-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Yeah, you got scammed. I sent my stuff, he got it, he sent only one third of his stuff. I got a blue f-150 body and no chassis. The body was also scratched up.

Skyline5654
03-13-2007, 08:08 PM
I might just quite xmods now I am so depressed, but my god I will sure you I am getting my stuff back

Azngtboi88
03-13-2007, 08:13 PM
why doesnt anyone leave him a bad feedback so that others wont be scammed too? i mean three people have been scammed by him and no one wants to stand up and make it known?

Skyline5654
03-13-2007, 08:19 PM
why doesnt anyone leave him a bad feedback so that others wont be scammed too? i mean three people have been scammed by him and no one wants to stand up and make it known?

oh trust me he is if I don't get it the stuff I traded for or my stuff back I gave him and I will take him to small claims court and get my stuff back

vzereeys
03-13-2007, 08:21 PM
If you do that, I would also like to sue him. I also have proof from all the conversation we had on aim.

SUPERSHELBY
03-13-2007, 08:22 PM
oh trust me he is if I don't get it tommorow and I will take him to small claims court and get my stuff back

:lol: r u serious?!? what r u gonna do if he doesnt show up lol

Skyline5654
03-13-2007, 09:54 PM
:lol: r u serious?!? what r u gonna do if he doesnt show up lol

Yea I am serious, I don't know about you but I have to earn the money I buy the things I do, and I won't let him get away with this.

lilskipro587
03-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Trading is rough....maybe we should get his side...

HellGuard99
03-13-2007, 09:56 PM
how much was it altogether?

Skyline5654
03-13-2007, 09:57 PM

I agree I would like his side too.

mustanglover
03-13-2007, 10:46 PM
it makes me mad how people do that if i could i would kick him in the a** some times for you but i cant! But i wish i could!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

musclecars4life
03-13-2007, 11:25 PM

yeah trading is rough (especially with chi_town)

the first time i traded with him i got my stuff quik. now i haven't been getting my stuff at all.

i even talked to numbchux about it. and chi town said he sent the stuff (which i am reluctant to beleive)

i think if you send something/ make a transaction through a forum it should be required to get a tracking number.

75% of all lost packages DONT have tracking numbers.

i keep telling people to get a tracking number when they ship something but they dont beleive that it can get lost. i guess chi_town is one of those people.

thanks,
MC4L

Numbchux
03-14-2007, 03:48 AM
1. Avoid Trades. These are VERY hard to get any concrete information about, and very hard to keep secure. Aswell as being hard to resolve if a problem should arise. They rely solely on trust....

7. last, but not least, AVOID trades.

that's pretty much all I can say. there have been numerous problems lately, unfortunately many of them revolve around chi_town....so please, be sure to make every attempt to resolve the problem, but if it doesn't work, do leave negative feedback.

there isn't much else we can do on the site to prevent stuff like this.