PDA

View Full Version : i no the best appearence and performence mod!

seethesky
11-30-2004, 06:00 PM
let ur dog chew up ur cap it will run on 2 and a half wheels and dosent need a antenna wire! lol im so ****ed o well guess ill go return it

livestrong350z
11-30-2004, 11:46 PM
ok??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

quadkid
12-01-2004, 12:43 PM
lol, that almost happened to me a lil while back. I was over at my friends and his dog didnt like it too much and kept chasing it. The dog picked it up a couple times and almost ate a lith cell, but it came out scratch free.

seethesky
12-01-2004, 08:55 PM
i meant car and radio**** wont let me return it!!!!!!!!1 god **** radio****

cols102
12-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Yeah they do suck i went there about a replacement body, and I was even willing to pay, but the guy was clueless and said, "Oh, we have the RSX body if you need it". OMG what a ******* is that what i asked for~~~~~~~~~~ :( :( :( :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Xmoder284
12-31-2004, 10:25 AM
a couple of days ago my RSX just completely died on me it didn't work anymore. The guy at RS didn't give me a bag or a reciept when i bought it. So my dad took me up their Wed. night and some other people their let me return it to get another one. They even would of given my money back. without the reciept. (I got the NSX. It rocks!)

Maverik
01-14-2005, 11:05 PM
how does it work to return your car if youve already done mods to it?

Team AMG
01-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Man, why are you trying to return something that your negligence cause it to get screwed up in the first place?!?!?! if I were a RS manager I would have told you to go and stuff it, you guys buy a car, race it, f&@# it up and expect RS to TAKE IT BACK??? Get SERIOUS, take some responsibility for your action and keep the car.

Maverik
01-15-2005, 06:52 PM
mine wasnt screwed up because of my dog or anything. I take good care of my xmod but after installing my all wheel drive it didnt work anymore. and I checked all the connections and everything.and just today I took my whole car apart and put it back together and now its working.

drmodman
01-18-2005, 04:32 PM
radioshackj will only let you return it if they can sell it again or if there is something in the wiring that is messed up