PDA

View Full Version : finding right battery

PestilentDreams
02-28-2007, 12:28 AM
can someone guide to the right place to get Liths for my Lancer?

SUPERSHELBY
02-28-2007, 12:35 AM
well here are some good sites:

www.atomicmods.com

www.jawdropracing.com

www.xmodsinternational.com

Iche-1
02-28-2007, 01:13 AM
can someone guide to the right place to get Liths for my Lancer?

id go with jaw drop.....i like the way you can use the stock battery tray.

ive gotten 2 from him and they both are awesome. but id email him for availability 1st .....my brother got some and had to wait a long time because JDR was out of batteries.

Archon_Ramie
02-28-2007, 03:35 AM
I am the brother, and I second his comment.

PestilentDreams
02-28-2007, 10:14 AM
alright, can you notice a huge difference from a 6 cell from a lith setup? Would GPM help a cell car? just wondering because i saw that GPM 10pck on ebay is the quality good? :)

Iche-1
02-28-2007, 12:48 PM
alright, can you notice a huge difference from a 6 cell from a lith setup? Would GPM help a cell car? just wondering because i saw that GPM 10pck on ebay is the quality good? :)

yes and no.......my brother ran a 6 cell against my liths heres the break down of the cars

mine
firebird , 2x2 stacked stock fets , pn fet stock racing motor , 4 aaa cell liths from JDR ( i got these in december and have charged them a million times..lol)

his
lancer , stock electronics ,7 cell RS rechargeables , RS bearings , pn fet stock motor

they were very close in speed....i did flub from the line once and spun out once giving him 2 wins. when i got a good jump off the line i was able to leave him by a couple car lengths. i hadnt charged the liths in a few days and had been driving it alot in the house so i think that played a difference as well.

if you are tight on money the 6 or 7 cell conversion is very easy and cheap. i practically had to make him buy liths for his good cars and he still has his 7 cell !so if money is playing a factor....go with the 6 cell. it does pack a big punch and you will be able to tell a huge speed change that what you are running now.

PestilentDreams
02-28-2007, 12:55 PM
well i have a 6 cell set-up already, will GPM help? is that 53$ deal on ebay is that anything worth getting. does upgrading FETs make a big difference?

Iche-1
02-28-2007, 01:06 PM
well i have a 6 cell set-up already, will GPM help? is that 53$ deal on ebay is that anything worth getting. does upgrading FETs make a big difference?

i havent changed to any gpm parts on my cars...id at least get the knuckles and dog bones as these are the only parts ive broken.

$53 dollar deal? for a lith set up...no i wouldnt pay that much.

yes fets do make a big difference. i use upgraded fets on my speed car and took the stocks from that and stacked them on another car with stocks with a big performance change.

PestilentDreams
02-28-2007, 01:18 PM
no no 53$ GPM 10pack. i think i need to start to save up

Iche-1
02-28-2007, 01:24 PM
no no 53$ GPM 10pack. i think i need to start to save up

ah.....id like to check it out. do you have a link?

PestilentDreams
02-28-2007, 07:16 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120075669688&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RUPX_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=120085396748&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=UpSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget