PDA

View Full Version : Steering Problems. Right turn also gives forward throttle...

Huzzey
02-26-2007, 12:55 AM
First off, Hey! I'm new. Bought a couple Xmods today Nissan 350Z and the body kit, and the Blue Civic Coup and body kit for that. Cool cars. I got my 350 up and running but i seem to be having some electrical problems with it. When i steer to the right, it also makes my motor go in drive. so everytime i am trying to turn it just guns it full speed without me even pressing the throttle??? whats the problem do you think?

SUPERSHELBY
02-26-2007, 12:58 AM
never heard of that happening, u might have a defective board

j_meneskie
02-26-2007, 01:02 AM
I have never heard of that happening but i would reccommend takking it back before it has problems with it that you cause. My reccommendation thats all!!! ;)

First off, Hey! I'm new. Bought a couple Xmods today Nissan 350Z and the body kit, and the Blue Civic Coup and body kit for that. Cool cars. I got my 350 up and running but i seem to be having some electrical problems with it. When i steer to the right, it also makes my motor go in drive. so everytime i am trying to turn it just guns it full speed without me even pressing the throttle??? whats the problem do you think?

Azngtboi88
02-26-2007, 01:09 AM
dang, that is one weird problem lol. I would take it back and exchange it for a new one

j_meneskie
02-26-2007, 01:12 AM
BTW welcome to xmodsource and welcome to xmods sorry your entry in had to be like this. Believe me when i say this though you will have a blast with these little rc cars. their are just so many things you can do to these it is just incredable(?) ENJOY!!!

THE EDJ
02-26-2007, 02:01 AM
hey, welcome to site, sorry to hear about your problems with the 350. my advice would be to return it and get a new one. theres probably a small defect on the board with the wires or connection between the receiver and the servo. that could be fixed, but if you start messing with it like that and dont know what you are doing and wreck something, you will not be able to return it, so return now before anything else goes wrong!