PDA

View Full Version : newbie question

cdnxmod
11-29-2004, 11:12 AM
Hey all! great site you have here, I'm new to the xmods, actually dont even have one yet, I want the C5 but we cannot get it in canada all we can get is the sky line , supra and civic, anyway my question is this, is there any manufacturers of other body's I see there a re some guys that make custom body's but i'm wondering if theres a website that i can browse to see some of the finished products. I'd kinda like to get either a 97 - 03 grandprix GTP or a 69 charger, thanks

supraX
11-29-2004, 11:48 AM
hey whats wrong wiv supras and skylines? :evil:

XRL15thplaceskyline
11-29-2004, 04:18 PM
the bodies you want proboly came from a model car or Kyosho mini-z RC cars.if you want to check some of the mini-z bodies out go to www.mini-zworld.com

fubarizzle
11-30-2004, 09:30 AM
hey whats wrong wiv supras and skylines? :evil:

god...some people are just *******es. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY MAKE OTHER BODIES? for variety *******. Not everyone likes supras and skylines ****tard. do you have ANY common sense? Geeze that ****ed me off............

do me a favor. lick your thumb and stick it up your ***. :evil: :evil: :evil:

BlackSky909
12-04-2004, 01:26 PM
look smartass i am tired of u ... just stfu and go cry in a corner u look like an *** when u say lick ur finger sand shove it up ur *** , asshole he is asking a question.. Note* stop PMSing :grnsaw: :****ed: :****ed: :****ed: :dblfin: :****ed: :redfin: :****ed: :guns:

viperdout
12-04-2004, 04:06 PM
Both of you pulled too much ****. Goodbye to the both of you.