PDA

View Full Version : im new to this whole xmod thing i need any kind of help!

btown360
11-28-2004, 02:20 PM
i dont undersrand the cell upgrades and other stuff........ i dont wanna mess something up you know. What are cell upgrades and how do you do them? also motors and suspension stuff and the engine..... help.

cols102
11-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Cell upgrades add an extra 2 cells to your car to enhance voltage and speed. It is very easy to do if you are good with a solder, but if you arent i would suggest letting someone who knows what they are doing do it.

btown360
11-29-2004, 11:31 PM
thanks bro

nobel12
12-05-2004, 11:19 AM
noobs should set to doing two things right away, first play with your stock car learn it and have a little fun, second when you have free time read,read,read,read!!!!!!!

there are tons of web sites with articles and How-to stuff, forums dedicated to modding and so forth, these little cars aren't rocket science. If you just don't have a knack for it thats okay because once you start reading alot you will learn alot of people have done all the thinking for you so you can just copy the things you want, spend what you like, and pay someone for the tuff stuff.

Take your time and learn there is alot of cool stuff!!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Anonymous
12-05-2004, 04:10 PM
That guy is right.

I will fix anything Xmod for FREE. Free S/H too. Really FREE!

Just email me at [email protected] if anybodys interested. I check my emails every Min.! Really!

Thanks! :)