http://www.customxmodsparts.com/xrl%20054.jpg
http://www.customxmodsparts.com/xrl%20056.jpg
http://www.customxmodsparts.com/xrl%20060.jpg

XmodX2
06-23-2004, 09:26 AM
that is 1 pimpin' ride lol

NFSUSupra
06-25-2004, 04:54 PM
Thats sweet! :headbang: :nod: :headbang: :nod: Nice paint job!

SupaSupraBob13
06-25-2004, 11:11 PM
its soooo beautiful.

NFSUSupra
06-26-2004, 08:38 PM
**** it! I tried to paint my supra like that but I messed up! It looks like a shiny white color. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

xmodsnewbie828
06-26-2004, 11:31 PM
that's sweet.What kind of paint did you use? I tried to paint my RSX blue but it cane out like crap. anyone got any tips?

customxmodsparts
06-28-2004, 01:08 AM
take your time doing it and it will come out good.
Dupli color paint it is much much much better than testors paint. It comes out smooth and doesn't come out chunky like testers. Also I also swirl the ball in the can instead of shaking the can. If you shake the can you can get air bubbles in the paint.
Thanks,
cXp

Kon Artist
07-04-2004, 01:16 AM
It looks OKAY, I see many errors in the exterior work...

Paint Job is Hiddious.. ALOT could be shinier No Shine at all.

also the Flashed messed up everything in the whole picture.

You need to work on your Putty'n skills.

You also got Major Super Glue Fog on the rear wing mounts.... :nodno: :uhoh:

Can you take some out-door shots? like 3/4 angle and side view and a fron veiw? it shows more detail that we cant see.

CivicFool
07-04-2004, 03:10 AM
Your Supra is pretty good, but you just have a few problems. See I am used to working with smaller scale cars 1/43 and with those I can do a better job with the exterior with that small scale than you did with your exterior and also the xmod is bigger 1/28. Now when it comes to bigger scale I like to see way more detail and better work since it is easier to work with. Here are somethings that I think are wrong,

You doors dont open correctly the front of the door isnt suppose to wrap around the front fender.

Another is the hood I may be wrong on this one unless you were trying to do some other kind of hood but if you were tring to do a suicide hood thent he hood isnt supposed to dip down over the front bumper as much as it is on your supra.

And also like KonArtist saied about the wing, you can see the white mark where the super glue settled, what you should do there is wet sand it a little bit until it dissapears and that should get rid of that.

Now I dunno if you are new to using Putty or whatever you used on you bumper and body but you need to practice a little more or if you rushed you need to slow down and take your time and just make it as clean as possible.

Thats all I will say about you xmod, I am not here to say how crappy it is since it isnt crappy, I am just trying to help you out.

suprastar
07-15-2004, 02:26 AM
i think it looks awesome and im sure those problems came from changing ur mind cuz i read the project car link to it on ur site.
i would like to know how much it cost to do that and how long it to u to do it?

badboyblondie11
07-25-2004, 09:32 PM
civicfool and kon artist
are you guys friggin cops
do u look at every mega pixel
u couldnt barely see that glue thing
its not a wing its a spoiler
u couldnt make sumthin like that anyway

Thats all I will say about you, I am not here to say how crappy u are since u are crappy, I am just trying to help you out.

aznballa2k4
07-26-2004, 12:28 AM
civicfool and kon artist

Thats all I will say about you, I am not here to say how crappy u are since u are crappy, I am just trying to help you out.

a "wing" is like a slang term for spoiler. i pretty much agree with what they are telling him. there are flaws to it, everything hand made has flaws. the least amount of mistakes the better. they both even said it was pretty good. actually pointing out mistakes can make it look even better. and u saying " u couldnt make sumthin like that anyway"........you don't know them like i do. they can make that and even better. both are up at my league. at the moment they don't have an xmod yet b/c they don't have the money yet. here's one of kon artist aka llmportsupra(I.S.) work (if you don't believe me) http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v230/KonArtist/HPIM0191.jpg
http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v230/KonArtist/HPIM0444.jpg now just imagine what kind of work he can do on an xmod..... :o
didn't save any of civicfool's stuff. wasn't plannin that this would happen.

Kon Artist
07-26-2004, 02:13 AM
civicfool and kon artist

LOL even your name looks like an *** made it, what is that supose to do, intiminate me? LOL HAHAHA :dblfin: *** you...

You really need to be put in your place, you have no idea, in what shape of way or form, what i can do with these little xmods.. You sound like some childish preteen, that just got off your ritalin. Wing, spoilers same ****, is that suppose to make you fill better? IMAO.. . You just wait...

Thanks Azn for the history lesson for this kid. LOL at this whole post now...

supramann21
08-05-2004, 10:23 PM
ay nice supra but the paint makes it look blotchy but overall thats about a 9.5 in my book! i have a white supra stock body with a motor 2 and logic lights i had mine for a while but im broke. so... my next upgrade will be the ball bearings, then probably rims, then body kit, i wont paint it becuz i dont want it to look like yours!!! haha j/k :D

m11px
08-06-2004, 02:32 PM
nicest supra i have ever seen.....besides mine but my dors and hood dont open :x NICE CAR THOUGH!!!!!!!

ferrari_killer68
08-08-2004, 03:28 PM
awsome love the color and the hood. can you email me how to do the fog lights :nod:

suprastar
08-08-2004, 09:02 PM
acctually a spoiler is a one that matches the body work and a wing is alluminum but wing is used for both styles

Sil80Drifter
08-10-2004, 03:24 PM
civicfool and kon artist

LOL even your name looks like an a** made it, what is that supose to do, intiminate me? LOL HAHAHA :dblfin: *** you...

You really need to be put in your place, you have no idea, in what shape of way or form, what i can do with these little xmods.. You sound like some childish preteen, that just got off your ritalin. Wing, spoilers same ****, is that suppose to make you fill better? IMAO.. . You just wait...

Thanks Azn for the history lesson for this kid. LOL at this whole post now...

you seem really really ***...u suck at modding cars..cXp is da best at modding cars

Fallen
10-06-2004, 07:51 PM
very sweet supra. u should let me have it jk

drifting RSX
10-06-2004, 08:00 PM
yea the wing fog.....i agree, but everything else, its good! hmmmmm.....cxp can you make me a lights kit lige that! sep 4 in back....with 2 blue and 2 white in front! i want that for my rsx.....can you?

livestrong350z
10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
well i dont care what other people are sayin
i like it a lot !! :nod:
i saw that on your web site under your project cars! :nod:
i cant wait to see your 350z project car complete :D :D

driftdude99
10-06-2004, 08:54 PM
nice supra man . Dont listen to those guys, it's all about speed not looks.

SwedishRacer
10-06-2004, 09:30 PM
dude you need to make: "Pimp my Ride: XMODS" Its assuam, its a car to show products and what you can do. Don't critisize if if youcan't do beter or don't have proof!

livestrong350z
10-06-2004, 09:39 PM
cool idea SwedishRacer! :lol:

Dilbones
10-06-2004, 11:06 PM
So far its the best freakin ride I've seen, its cool :wink:

skylinerocks
10-14-2004, 03:54 PM
dude that is sick and tell me is that the one that was holding the xmodsrc top ten for three months or was I just dreaming that and to Kon Artist you ****ing suck the big dick cause CPX's Supra is THE BOMB and you are a chump and a wantabe other then that Fine work CPX LATER

cols102
10-14-2004, 08:33 PM
yeah its really sweet but did u recently sell it on ebay because i saw the exact same car posted on ebay for sale but idk if it was yours

SOULFLY
10-14-2004, 09:53 PM
the only thing kon artist iz conning iz himself and suprastar wouldnt know a kewl mod if you crammed it up his butt. look i build real street cars for a living and i say it looks dope. good looking paint and awsome hinges. and the spoiler iz sweet. those 2 clowns could use some lessons in creativity. i painted my car with some custom paint i had left over from one of my clients. its called pagan green and it has pearl in it. you took it upon yourself to do somthing diffrent and it worked awsome. :hail: :firedevi:

skylinerocks
10-15-2004, 10:34 AM
yeah I Kenw those two were full of **** but me being new and all like they listen to me but tell me what have you done for street cars anything Kick *** like an Impreza WRX :D or a Skyline R34 GTR :headbang: PM me and we can talk somemore 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) LATER

zwellock
10-17-2004, 09:44 PM
thats sweeeeet how did you do the fog lights,and hindge your dors and hood