PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

superinfinity
02-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I think we need a "Clubs" forum where Xmod clubs can discuss and chat about meetings, posting videos, Posting pictures, etc. We could also make custom avatars or somthing. I also think a best Xmod picture of the week contest would be cool :thumrigh:

RedSXmodder
02-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Maybe car of the month, but not car of the week. Since there is going to be a comp about every 2 months, I suggest we have a picture somwhere showing the winner. And I agree with the clubs section.

Later,
RedSXmodder

tmr555
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I think we need a "Clubs" forum where Xmod clubs can discuss and chat about meetings, posting videos, Posting pictures, etc. We could also make custom avatars or somthing. I also think a best Xmod picture of the week contest would be cool :thumrigh:

Maybe car of the month, but not car of the week. Since there is going to be a comp about every 2 months, I suggest we have a picture somwhere showing the winner. And I agree with the clubs section.

Later,
RedSXmodder

i agree wit both of u...... def a club and a car of the month... ( xmod of the month cuz some of us have trucks...FTW)

BlackSky909
02-12-2007, 07:26 PM
There isnt going to be enough people wanting a "Club" forum as in I only see these club topics every once in awhile; its not worthy of a forum.

superinfinity
02-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Maybe car of the month and truck of the month. I'm sure there will be more clubs if we make a forum for them. A forum encourages members to join or make a club. I think it will be a good forum to have with many people posting in it.

BlackSky909
02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
We already have COTM and TOTM competitions every 2 months or so.