PDA

View Full Version : NYC Manhattan

Fielder456
11-24-2004, 07:01 PM
Yo, ne racers up somewhere in NYC, kinda new in XMOD, but tired of beatin' ma skool friends and up for a challenge :bigwink:

viperdout
11-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Welcome, but NO DOUBLE THREADS. My parents live in Bergen County and Westchester County, so I'm really close to you.

bluesupra
11-24-2004, 09:52 PM
ya i might be a lil farther out but im in bayonne nj and im gettin kinda bored. noone to race :cry: viper dout.. how far away from bayonne u live?

viperdout
11-24-2004, 10:28 PM
ya i might be a lil farther out but im in bayonne nj and im gettin kinda bored. noone to race :cry: viper dout.. how far away from bayonne u live?

I live near Paramus. Not too far pf a drive from you.

cols102
11-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah i am from fairfield/westport... Hit me up an AIM if your interested in a challenge against my 40 plus rsx

xmod
11-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Im on Long Island along with about 6 other kids i know that want to race..Maybe we can try to set something up - Dean

Fielder456
11-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Excellent, I just need to get the parts i ordered for ma xmod, get it all nice and preped for racing, and then well c wat we can do 8)

Chris1370
01-14-2005, 03:22 PM
I live in Piscataway,NJ Just 45minutes from u and ihave a nissan skyline with a stage2 drift motor. Also I'm 13 years old.

outlawXM
01-18-2005, 03:43 AM
come join us guys. your all welcome. if ur interested pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]

stk
01-20-2005, 09:16 PM
Hey guys I am going to pick up my first XMOD tomarrow from Radio Shack, I live in the Bronx, 20 min car ride, 45 min train ride to LWS, I go to school down there. So anyway as soon as i get my XMOD and some mods i'll be up for some racing.

Xmod- Where in LI? My uncle lives in Long Island during the summer in Seaford, is that anywhere near you?

Viper- Where in Westchester? I live on the border or the Bronx and Yonkers, so if they live in south Westchester, i could probably drive my XMOD there. :lol:

Looking forward to it,
STK

outlawXM
01-21-2005, 01:22 AM
ok listen guys. we need to organize and get this thing going in nyc like they do everywhere else in the country.

my name is angel. i am in williamsburg brooklyn. there is an amazing indoor track in chinatown. now the track really cters to miniz's. they hold events thereand the whole nine yards. i spoke to the guy and we can get the track on the other days. they hold races fri and sun. so i figure we can do it on thursdays and saturdays.

so this team is off. lets get going. where ever u r. in bk, bx, uptown, l.i., yonkers, rochester........im sure we can all get to chinatown right?

i am also in the process of buiding a track here in bk for the team.

we will be completely organized. hold events for us, invite other teams to challenge us, prize money, plaques. the whole nine.

if you're really interested pm me here and e-mail me at [email protected]

p.s there's already 5 of us from the nyc area. even a kid from jersey coming out.

outlawXM.......................angel

moebrown20
02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
Hey Angel, I'm ready whenever you are!
I love that track! I'm setting up my car now. Give me a date(sundays r best) And I will try to have some people there to race.