PDA

View Full Version : kingston, ontario region

RC/DRIFTER
01-31-2007, 04:06 PM
anyone live near kingston ontario?

REDisFASTER
01-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Man... This sucks... Everyone from Canada's so scattered! There's so many of us in Ontario but we're scattered everywhere!

I'm not around Kingston, I'm from Ajax...

RC/DRIFTER
01-31-2007, 05:00 PM
yeah man... like im out here in kingston and its soo boreing cuz none of my friends have xmods and im the only one who can accualy get them cuz my aunt lives in the states.. but my one friend is getting a custom rydz BMW since he cant get an xmod:roll_eye:

REDisFASTER
01-31-2007, 05:03 PM
yeah man... like im out here in kingston and its soo boreing cuz none of my friends have xmods and im the only one who can accualy get them cuz my aunt lives in the states.. but my one friend is getting a custom rydz BMW since he cant get an xmod:roll_eye:

:lol: Cusom Rydz! They're so funny! They've got nothing on Xmods!

Since the RSes closed down in Canada, I was forced (actually, I just wanted to) to buy gen1 Xmods from the Source. I'm saving up for a Z and an NSX sometimes within the next few weeks!

What kind of cars do you have?

RC/DRIFTER
01-31-2007, 05:19 PM
i only have gen 1 skyline and supra but only a few mods tho i spend most of my time on looks
and i have a stock F-150 and im getting some mods for it and an evo lancer for drift and i ordered a spoiler on ebat and some decals on ebay i should get the spoiler tomorrow sometime and decals some time next week when i win them lol (no bids on them what soever)

REDisFASTER
01-31-2007, 06:58 PM
haha nice! I've got a gen1 Skyline and Supra too! All stock except for wheels+tires. You can see what I've got in my sig.

Anyway, my package just arrived at the post office today and will be ready for pick-up tomorrow at 1PM. I've ordered red GPM knuckles and arms for my G35!

civicblack10
01-31-2007, 07:13 PM
im near mississauga area and there is only a couple of people i know around me with xmods and its kinda boring here to lol

REDisFASTER
01-31-2007, 07:28 PM
We should gather up and meet for a race (or just fun-day) during Summer!

RC/DRIFTER
01-31-2007, 11:17 PM
yeah man that would be sweet but one problem... i dont have a drivers licence im only 16

and i wouldnt mind to get some GPM parts but i wanna get the basic upgrades first then go up another stage in quality parts

REDisFASTER
01-31-2007, 11:23 PM
yeah man that would be sweet but one problem... i dont have a drivers licence im only 16

and i wouldnt mind to get some GPM parts but i wanna get the basic upgrades first then go up another stage in quality parts

Wouldn't you be able to get a parent to drive you? I'm 16 as well, only my G1... I'm not going anywhere by myself for a bit :(

That's actually a good idea, doing modifications in stages. That's the sound of a true performance car enthusiast! Not fancy uber upgrades that you won't appreciate, but be practical! I like that!

For me though, its a different story... Its all about durability... I've got another Evo ready to break at any moment :lol:

RC/DRIFTER
02-01-2007, 12:06 AM
yeah lol i like to take it slow instead of getting right up ther and get all the mods then i wouldnt have any practice then the car would be to out of hand for me to control and i have next to no room to drive them cuz the table in my dining room takes up all the room lol

and no i wouldnt be able to get my parents to drive me cuz knowing them i wouldnt be able to cuz i havent met you or anything

but if we keep in touch and still play with xmods wait till we have our G2 atleast and then we can race

civicridah27
02-06-2007, 09:32 PM
need civic parts

Supressor
02-07-2007, 12:34 AM
I'm from pembroke. And civicridah27 don't spam, this thread had nothing to even do with parts, or civics from what I seen.

BlackLabelNSX
02-07-2007, 09:24 PM
im from woodstock i have 2 chassis and 4 bodies ,i have a skyline,rsx,nsx,and 350 z wanna start a club?

RC/DRIFTER
02-08-2007, 05:05 PM
how far away is pembroke and woodstock from kingston?

BlackLabelNSX
02-10-2007, 10:05 AM
i think like an hour or so all i know is wodstock is pretty close

Vixyfox
02-20-2007, 07:25 PM
Don't know if anyone is still reading this post, I'm from St. Catharines, Onatrio. Just got into the XMods thing really, and trying to find a track or something to race on. This winter weather sucks :/ But if you all were planning something in the summer that would be cool.

REDisFASTER
02-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Don't know if anyone is still reading this post, I'm from St. Catharines, Onatrio. Just got into the XMods thing really, and trying to find a track or something to race on. This winter weather sucks :/ But if you all were planning something in the summer that would be cool.

Hey Vixyfox! I'm not too far from St. Catherines. From those two, I may be the closest to you. I visit by there once or twice every year (when I go to visit Buffalo).

Anyway, do you have MSN? PM me, lets chat.

BlackLabelNSX
02-21-2007, 01:07 AM
my sister used to live in st. catherines she wen't to brock university there and met her husband of 6 years there and im pretty sure that alexisonfire is from there too if im not mistaken,:P

Vixyfox
02-28-2007, 12:57 AM
hehe, yes Alexisonfire is from St. Catharines. I know a few of my friends are very much into them. As far as MSN goes, I'll send it to you in a PM Red... if I can figure it out >.< But if I can check your PMs :)