PDA

View Full Version : GTA, Oshawa/Pickering areas?

REDisFASTER
01-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask any of you guys if you know where I can get a 4WD kit got the gen1s at our Sources. My local one doesn't have any.

How much do they run us, anyway?

Do you guys also know where I could find the light kits locally? How much would they run up to, anyway?

What about a stage 2 motor upgrade?

civicblack10
01-28-2007, 08:07 PM
My local source is also sold out for the 4wd kit, i got one of the last ones but it seems everyone is going for them(there $19.99), well at my source everything is 50% off all upgrades. light kits are $9.99, and last stage 2 motor kits are $24.99. Go check out their website and take a look at the upgrades and hit the "find it in stores" button... it helps alot

REDisFASTER
01-28-2007, 08:20 PM
My local source is also sold out for the 4wd kit, i got one of the last ones but it seems everyone is going for them(there $19.99), well at my source everything is 50% off all upgrades. light kits are $9.99, and last stage 2 motor kits are $24.99. Go check out their website and take a look at the upgrades and hit the "find it in stores" button... it helps alot

Oh, sweet! I didn't know their website had those find-in-store features! Thanks a lot!