PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!

NCSupradriver
05-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Hello All! I just went out and bought myself an Xmod. It's a '97 Red Supra. I haven't even taken it out of the box yet. :lol: I wanted to come online and see if there were any forums for the hobby and I found this one. I am located in North Carolina, if anyone else is please e-mail me or PM me so we could chat sometime. So now that I have my STOCK Supra Xmod what should I do to it next??? :-?

-David D.

Nismo_34
05-26-2004, 01:28 PM
engine mod stage 2 is good for th 1st thing
i live in tn

Spectere
06-02-2004, 09:33 PM
I just got my xmod this pass Friday at the Speed Street festival in Charlotte! I'm hooked. I first got a 97 Red Supra, then I got a Skyline and an Acura RSX. I have totally modified the Supra and Skyline. I'm from Rock Hill, SC, but work in Charlotte. A Co-worker and I are trying to find local people to get together and race xmods. Please send me a IM ([email protected]).

suprastar
06-03-2004, 09:54 PM
i got a white supra on the 27th and put all the upgrades on it available from the shack but i want more power. does any one know some cheap performance mods? :weird:

Nismo_34
06-13-2004, 12:55 AM
u guys went al out rite from th start didnt u :lol: :lol: :nod:

gotgasracing
06-17-2004, 12:04 AM
hey wuz up! i just joined the forum. i have a customized white skyline. I just recently installed a hybrid spinbrush motor into my car yesterday, it works like a charm.......... next upgrade: li ion cells!!!! im from monterrey, mexico....... anyone up for a race nearby?

behindthepine
06-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Wazzup all. I`m new here, obviously. I have the RSX, it`s kinda crazy. Look for pics.[/img][/list]

Waste Land
06-18-2004, 01:32 AM
I'm a newbie to XMOD but not RC. I've been playing with nitro buggies and trucks for a year. I bought two used XMODS for $25 and sold the RSX for $30 and kept my red supra. I ran it twice and then ripped it apart and currently waiting for my lithium-ion batteries, charger and pluggs. I've already upgraded to 18 guage wire and capaciter on a stage one engine. Screw those regular RS mods, i went ahead and got the best, no sense in wasteing money. Going to buy a AWD kit and have it installe dbefore my lithium ocome in to help controll that 7.2 volts.

platanomaduro4ju
06-21-2004, 02:35 AM
wa da dealio pimpin i got a RSX in yellow with black rims stage 2 motor (road race) so far raced two skyline and a supra and what can i say lighter is better
looking for racer in the bronx Nyc :o :o :o

streetracer375
06-22-2004, 12:04 PM
hey errbody this xmod forum site is so much better than the offical site forum!!! :nod:

spliter
07-06-2004, 11:09 PM
yo errbody im hollin at ya from tampa,fl if anybody needs a serious *** wupin in a race just send um my way ,my supra pukes skylines, ****s civics, and wipes its as with RSX's. :P

spliter
07-06-2004, 11:12 PM
this is my parts list all of these items were accrired from internet resources and rc shops in tampa only the electronics and springs are radioshack

ferrari_killer68
08-08-2004, 03:53 PM
yo spliter i live in tampa and own a red supra , but i think this is one race you should back down from :finger:

zwellock
08-12-2004, 12:08 AM
im new at xmods and i bought a nissan 350z a couple of weeks ago. i live in clackamas,oregon and if anyone lives in the area email me [email protected] here is my part list so far stage2 motor,led light kit,and a carbonfiber hood

lilSupraboi11
08-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Im from D.C. and have a red Supra too. I had it for a while but im new to this site wussup everyone i just got a stage 2 motor upgrade :bigwink:

honda
09-02-2004, 11:59 PM
yo wats up this is "Antonio" i have a custom painted BLak nissan skyline with neon and color painted rims tell me wat u think? http://www.xmodsource.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=217

skylinerocks
09-10-2004, 12:23 PM
what up I'm for Maine and I would Like to find a club at least for the newenglend area but I think most people think I'm just talk but I'm not so if any one of you is at least from maine then email me at [email protected] I'd love to here from someone Later