PDA

View Full Version : Major race in nyc august

Life
01-21-2007, 08:57 PM
I am throwing a major racing event in the first or second weeks of august. you see my friend Borja whom i met when one of my mothers lawyers friends whom she was throwing a party for as well as the son(Borja) who were here from Belgium. So he bought my gen 1 for 25 dollars. Good friend of mine now. Borja then offered my mother his room when my mom went to belgium, my moms a lawyer in antitrust, for business. So I had my mom give borja a rsx body with bk nib, a gen 1 underglow, and a evo chasis. He was ecstatic with joy according to my mom i guess. I guess. So then my mom makes plans with his mom for him to come to nyc in august, the plans have not been set in stone as in the field of the exact dates he will be here. But He will most definetely unless something terrible occurs be coming to nyc in the beginning in august. So he will hopefully bring both xmods and well have fun racing.

So long story short race in august but it will probably be 2 days after his arrival or so. I am not 100 percent sure if the race is possible i am about 90 percent sure

but please make some note in ur calendar for the race

and if u live in manhattan or within driving distance of ny

i can schedule the race to the majority's benefit, afterall borja will if he comes (it is most definetely going to be, just he wont if a terrible happening occurs) come for 2 weeks or so

so i will post details
Event: Xmod competition (Not 100 percent sure if event will occur, but 90 percent sure it will occur)
Date: 1st or second week of august (exact date not sure)
Time: 12:30 PM(You may arrive early if u wanna help set up or get a battery charge if i build up a solar charger)
How to get to 72nd street entrance of the park at west

Subway B or c train

details and more info later

If and when the race occurs, The surface will be either an half dome theatre with room, cracky octagonal tire, A blacktop with some pertrusions, or if a racer wants to bring a track that would be great

thanks

but

Life
01-27-2007, 01:23 PM
bump

the belgian is most definetly coming

so please i want some plans

Life
03-17-2007, 10:55 PM
bump

streetballerzz3
03-17-2007, 11:00 PM
you cant bump threads not in B/S/T but i might be able to make it to your little race thing. i live in long island and my cousin lives in NYC so i can just stay at his house if i wanted to come...not definite though