PDA

View Full Version : Supra 6 Cell Mod

Suprasonic
11-09-2004, 10:26 PM
After much trial and error I managed to get 6 cells to fit nicely into my Supra. I had to do lots of trimming and shimming but it looks good and runs great. The two posts in the roof for the lights add on had to be cut down and removed. I then removed the sides of the post in the back that supports the back clip to hold the back end on. I re-enforced it with epoxy so it wouldn't crack. I put the battery holders into the car as far back as possible kind of angled in toward the front of the car. In order to get it to all fit without mashing it in I made some shims to fit under the back clip. It raised it up and also gives the car a nice look too. It fits and it works. If you want any pics I'll see what I can do.

SwedishRacer
11-10-2004, 01:33 PM
I want pics, I wanted to do my lithiums like that, but now I am selling my xmods!

StiXxX
11-12-2004, 12:45 PM
yes pics always help with things like this

BlackSky909
11-19-2004, 08:27 PM
Hey i have stock RS xmod battery holder's can i hook them up with the stock battery cases

BlackSky909
11-20-2004, 01:42 AM
<<Put my 6th cell in how the hell can i put this thing in and so that the car doesnt look like it has bricks in the trunk( i have a skyline) SO IF U KNOW HOW EMAIL ME OR POST IT HERE [email protected]

hkstuned
11-20-2004, 02:01 AM
lol black you should get on yahoo messanger so we can chat it will be easier