PDA

View Full Version : BC lower mianland racers?

harley
12-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Just wondering how many people that live in the GVRD would get together and race? a few buddys and I were thinking of starting an event (not a team, you would bring your own team) where as we rent a floor on weekends and set up tracks. For pure fun maybe prizes who knows. One otherthing tho, It wouldn't be all ages... Sorry kiddies.. it might be 4:20 if you know what I'm saying..

eezerz
12-21-2006, 09:33 AM
"sweet" i'm in for some race events and such....:eyecraz:

97Supra
02-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Sorry kiddies.. it might be 4:20 if you know what I'm saying..

Get drunk & high then race xmod's oh hell ya! LOL :bigwink:

Supressor
02-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Get drunk & high then race xmod's oh hell ya! LOL :bigwink:

No bumping old topics! I can't close this, but I'm telling you now for the second time I'm telling you read the rules before you post.

solcat
02-21-2007, 06:42 PM
supressor, isnt he just stating hes form there, considering there has been no new topics in the canada forum, brining up the old topic might actually bring the ppl who started it back to respond. then he would have ppl to xmod with in his area.

DRFTKO
02-21-2007, 08:21 PM
supressor, isnt he just stating hes form there, considering there has been no new topics in the canada forum, brining up the old topic might actually bring the ppl who started it back to respond. then he would have ppl to xmod with in his area.

he brung up a topic suggesting that folks get "drunk" and "high" and play with Xmods, how is that a proper way to bring up an old topic?