PDA

View Full Version : Tampa , Florda ?

Doc4465
12-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Does anyone know if there are any race tracks in florda. I might move there after school is over. And I was woundering if there was a place to race up there.

luisp813
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
well i live in tampa,florida but i really havent found place is been looking but i was thinking about renting a place and buying a track and hositng tournaments

Sweed
04-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Does anyone know if there are any race tracks in florda. I might move there after school is over. And I was woundering if there was a place to race up there.

A few years ago there was quite a large team that met at a Radio Shack in Largo, just south of Clearwater, which is accross the bay from Tampa...

I think it was on US 19. So you would just take the Courtny Campbell Causway over the bay, pass hooters, pass the target were Clearwater Mall used to be, and then there is US 19. Go south for ~15 minutes, and I think there is a Radio Shack on the right when you enter Largo...

Largo? I'm not sure what they city is, I havne't been up there in a while, I just remember talking to the members.

4banger
04-16-2007, 07:51 PM
my cousin lives in south florida...

joe913
04-17-2007, 12:46 AM
I lived just north of Clearwater for 12 years. I am not too sure about any tracks though.