PDA

View Full Version : decal/vinyl paper

5.0saleen
11-02-2004, 04:19 PM
whats this I hear about some sort of decal paper that you can print off your own decals. Id like to know where to get some of this. I hear it works with any printer

skyline19
11-02-2004, 05:15 PM
i think it works with every printer but i herd its expensive

livestrong350z
11-02-2004, 07:01 PM
im pretty sure but not intirly sure so.....
i think you just by the RS vinal sheets and slap em in your printer and download you vinals off of xmodsrc.com
:-? but im not sure
wait until other people post :nod:

Rage
11-02-2004, 09:03 PM
well ya know i just thought of a way to do graffs...

take some tape....

put it on your car....

cut out the design....

tape off the rest of the car with different color tape....

paint....

then unpeel....

it might work.... it might not.... some one willing to try? :nodno:

skylinerocks
11-03-2004, 10:37 AM
yeah if I ever get a car I will paint yes I will Holla

JUST SAY NO TO VIETDRAGONE :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

LATER

viperdout
11-03-2004, 04:00 PM
I haven't heard of it at all.

skylinerocks
11-04-2004, 10:52 AM
hey Viper did you watch the fast and Furoius yet in stead of putting the vinly on you put a piece of paper on the car insead of the vinly then Paint it tear off you have a design for you car

LATER

viperdout
11-04-2004, 02:14 PM
hey Viper did you watch the fast and Furoius yet in stead of putting the vinly on you put a piece of paper on the car insead of the vinly then Paint it tear off you have a design for you car

LATER

Yes, I have, and it is the 2nd stupidest (beat only by Torque) movie that I have ever seen. It was the single most fake, stupid movie that ever was, besides Torque.

5.0saleen
11-04-2004, 03:57 PM

LATER

If your talking about when they were doing the supra. that paper was the backing of the vinyl. when you get vinyl or decals done they have a protective sheet of paper to protect before it goes on the car.

livestrong350z
11-04-2004, 06:10 PM
yeah its kinda like doin your vinals jus backwards
:lol:

skylinerocks
11-05-2004, 11:19 AM
yes it is and Viper maybe to bookworms yes but not to real car buffs that was like being in the Gold rush of 1887 and finding gold where many people have already looked so I guess you aren't a Car buff after all but I am and I happened to like it you don't watch a movie for the driving anyway you watch it for the plot and this was a good one the cars they showed were all imports a lot of nice cars :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: and Tourqe looks lame but if they make a thrid fast & furoious I will watch it

LATER