PDA

View Full Version : non xmod...would like your opinion

Luk3
11-27-2006, 07:50 PM
ok so i got christmas money left over from that back friday....

well i was wondering what would be better a psp or a nintendo ds

i know alot of ppl that have psp's,but id like to be different and get a ds....

can anyone give me their opinion on what these machines can do...

Greenwave22
11-27-2006, 07:55 PM
men get a PSP
i got one with a 4GB memory card in it: KICK ***
with the psp, you watch movies, listen to music, anyways
PSP ALL THE WAY :headbang:

GW22
>>>>>>>

tot
11-27-2006, 07:59 PM
PSP all the freakin way. internet movies music games lol AWESOMENESS!

Luk3
11-27-2006, 08:02 PM
dude....i dotn even have a psp and i prob know more about one then all of you...every 2 out 5 ppl in my school has one

Greenwave22
11-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Then why the hell are you asking for our opinions ??
Instead, go buy yourself some comon sense ! Thatll be a bit more helpful in life.

GW22
>>>>>>>>>>>

vietazndude
11-27-2006, 08:06 PM
i read in gamepro that the ds is better than the psp. one is the psps games are really expensive and the movies are really unnessary because its really expensive. so i think the ds cuz the touch screen is really nice. i own a psp and i dont really like it so try the ds

vzereeys
11-27-2006, 08:09 PM
Well then you know about firmwares, isos, homebrews, devhook, etc. Get a psp.

xmodkidd33
11-27-2006, 08:20 PM
My friend has both, and he said the DS is way better because the batteries last alot longer and you can play stuff longer.

civickid
11-27-2006, 08:24 PM
I Would Get The Psp But Everyone Says That The Ds Has Better Games

Greenwave22
11-27-2006, 08:30 PM
DS doesnt have better games... I mean comon its
SONY vs. NITENDO
Of course sony has better games !
Def Jam, PES6, Madden, Prince of Persia, Juiced Eliminator, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For speed carbon, Midnight Club 3 dub edition, Stree Fighters......I can go all night !!
Alson the PSP batterie, fully recharged, I can use it (if I play about 2 hours a day) for 4 days ! No joke ! And it recharges in not even one night !

:uzi: NDS

GW22
>>>>>>>>

Luk3
11-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Then why the hell are you asking for our opinions ??
Instead, go buy yourself some comon sense ! Thatll be a bit more helpful in life.

GW22
>>>>>>>>>>>

because maybe id like someone elses opinion before i go out and buy something.....ya know to see if ppl have the ds already and to get their opinion

maybe im a people person and i like to get opinions

oh btw does the ds come with wifi stock...and is it good for playing ppl say over in austraillia?

musclecars4life
11-27-2006, 10:05 PM
it coming with wifi stock depends on the one you get...

if you get the older models then it doesn't... but the new ones do come with it. id get a DS.

tot
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
yea but can u surf the internet with a DS?

WRX Ryder
11-27-2006, 10:48 PM
here look at this
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5028

weezer
11-28-2006, 08:20 PM
dude....i dotn even have a psp and i prob know more about one then all of you...every 2 out 5 ppl in my school has one

I can guarantee that you don't know more about PSP's than me...
Anyways, if you like Mario and the touch pad, then get the DS. If you want a handheld with better graphics, music player, video player, capable of getting on the internet and also playing against other people via infrastructure, homebrew and other apps, etc... get a PSP. Just compare some of the games that each hand held shares. Take Madden 07 for example. Looks like sh** on the DS as compared to the PSP version. There's a reason it's $100 more.

Luk3
12-02-2006, 04:53 PM
dont mean to bring up a old topic

but for yall to know i got the ds and i love it

star fox command is a must buy along with the new super mario

solcat
12-02-2006, 09:35 PM
tsk tsk luk i have both.......the ds sits there becuase the games got hella boring with the touch screen being alot of the games and using the buttons atthe same time in some....gets really lame....the psp gets used WAY more considering i can play movies, games, music, music videos, snes, nes and any other emulator straight from the mem card.......then you can always go out and buy the stuff(games,movies) but really all you have to do is find one with out the t-082 mother board then u can downgrade the firmware and use devhook to play anything.

RbnWants
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
psp all the way

Luk3
12-03-2006, 12:12 PM
i was on google searching ds hacks,and this guy put in a game,then put in the gba movie reader(or sd card reader)and then he like starting programming his ds i dunno what it was but it was weird....maybe the movie is on youtube?

solcat
12-03-2006, 03:57 PM
the only way to use emu's and iso's off a ds is to purchase this acc(i beleive it was a ds sd) ....which is only avail online and runs like 120 i was considering this but then i decided not too because ds games are all childish and psp is more adult orientated, but its possible

mrc5corvette
12-05-2006, 08:17 AM
id go with the psp for all-around entertainment, but some of the games that utilize the touch screen well on the ds can be pretty addicting.