PDA

View Full Version : hey

Crew Infusion
10-27-2004, 03:27 PM
hey just because i borrowed one car picture you have to be messed up about this i took one picture

StiXxX
10-27-2004, 04:04 PM
who is this message intended for????????? :-?
i know it's not for me :nodno: :x :o :evil: :lol:

driftbig
10-27-2004, 06:20 PM
what the frik is this message for???????

livestrong350z
10-27-2004, 09:21 PM
i think it waz that Green RSX that Navigator posted here a little while ago
:lol:

viperdout
10-27-2004, 09:39 PM
hey just because i borrowed one car picture you have to be messed up about this i took one picture

Double thread, and he took the pic off the site. I'm also pretty sure he did not make that pro stock Mustang, and stole it off xmodrc.

Edit: I'd like to add one more thing. Posting a picture on your BUSINESS site and saying nothing about who took it is not borrowing, it's stealing. If I was a noob and didn't know 80% of the pictures of xmods and who they belong to out there, I would think you did that. All you need to do is give credit to who it is and ASK permission before posting it on your site. Swede's site with other xmod pics is fine because he not not posting for business purposes, and gives credit where due

viperdout
10-27-2004, 10:06 PM
Ok, that's it! Not only did you steal 2 pics, but the 1st Skyline you have on your site is Chrome 01's on Xmodworld (Zero here). I'm giving you one last post to explain yourself.

VietDraGoNE
10-27-2004, 10:10 PM
.................drum roll*** :o :o :o :o :nodno: :evil:

livestrong350z
10-27-2004, 10:22 PM
dude hes got a good explaination for really
let him tell u (ive benn talkin to him for about an hour and i told he bout this)

StiXxX
10-27-2004, 10:23 PM
muhuhahahahaha
dun dun dundun dun dundun dundun dundun
better be good boi :uhoh: :o :nod:

skylinerocks
10-28-2004, 10:55 AM
you are going bye bye and Viet is and oh well let's just say he's *** *** *** *** *** have I made my point I think so LATER

VietDraGoNE
10-28-2004, 06:41 PM
ban skyline rocks too, he wont stop flirting with me!!!........ in other words *** *** *** ***....... :nod: :nod:

viperdout
10-28-2004, 07:25 PM
"Copyright©CREW INFUSION"

That nets a ban, especially since the pics are stolen from this site.

No, I am not banning Skyline Rocks, but he needs to watch it.

skylinerocks
10-29-2004, 10:33 AM
sorry but It's his fault I'm just defending myself so it's not my fault well I think it's a good idea to get rid of crew infusion LATER

SwedishRacer
10-29-2004, 01:43 PM
before i did that, but I got rid of it, so I am working on it.

viperdout
10-29-2004, 03:16 PM
sorry but It's his fault I'm just defending myself so it's not my fault well I think it's a good idea to get rid of crew infusion LATER

Sorry, I thought you meant Viet was ***. I got quite a few angry IMs from him, but he deserves to be banned.

VietDraGoNE
10-29-2004, 04:10 PM
defendin yourself??? :lol: :lol: ok whateva, so u can get banned if u use someones picture?? or do u get banned cuz u use their picture and say its urs?

viperdout
10-29-2004, 06:21 PM
defendin yourself??? :lol: :lol: ok whateva, so u can get banned if u use someones picture?? or do u get banned cuz u use their picture and say its urs?

Actually, Swede's site is all cool, because while he uses other peoples' pics, he also says that he does and who owns them, which is perfectly fine. Crew Infusion posted other peoples' pics on his site and claimed that he painted them, when he never was even in the same state as these cars.

livestrong350z
10-29-2004, 06:29 PM
oh well he had the chance to speak up and he didnt
so i guess it ban time....
he wanted to paint my car do you think i should trust him??

viperdout
10-29-2004, 07:43 PM
oh well he had the chance to speak up and he didnt
so i guess it ban time....
he wanted to paint my car do you think i should trust him??

NO! Never have someone do an appearance mod without seeing their other work first, and those pics are stolen. Have a local LHS do it right.

livestrong350z
10-29-2004, 07:48 PM
aight
hey he whats a LHS??

viperdout
10-29-2004, 07:57 PM
aight
hey he whats a LHS??

Local Hobby Shop.

livestrong350z
10-29-2004, 08:10 PM
o
thanx
i feel stupid :-? :lol:
my local hobby shop sux but
its a hobby lobby nothin to do with model cars :nodno:

viperdout
10-29-2004, 09:04 PM
o
thanx
i feel stupid :-? :lol:
my local hobby shop sux but
its a hobby lobby nothin to do with model cars :nodno:

No noe in there paints the lexan? A lot of larger cars come unpainted.

FociFanatic
10-29-2004, 11:09 PM
Uhhhh, why is my skyline on your site(CrewInfusion)? I don't see my name mentioned anywhere near that pic. I wouldn't have minded it if you asked me first, but just taking it to promote your business is not the smartest way to start out. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. I suggest you remove it immediately.

Update: I have contacted Freewebs.com and let them know what this idiot has been up to. I haven't received a response yet so I guess all I can do now is wait.

SwedishRacer
10-30-2004, 07:00 AM
I got complaints, but I put it up, almost all the other people pics are gone, I am trying to get mine up. www.freewebs.com/swedsihracing/

livestrong350z
10-30-2004, 10:17 AM
dude this hobby lobby dosent have but a whole 2 rows with model cars it sucks and the rest is alll about flowers and furniture...
ill have to look around and find another one :nod:

skylinerocks
10-30-2004, 10:30 AM
hey Viper it's up to you but I won't be sorry to see viet go cause he has slandered me quite enough thank you he thinks I'm his ***** but I only like women he don't concern me I say VOTE HIM OFF he sent me a PM saying he slept with my mom but I know he lies like a rug cause since my dad left and they divoriced she hasn't even thought of men that way so please VOTE HIM OFF cause he's a creep and does he even own an Xmod cause only people who have an Xmod should be here but it's up to you

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
LATER

viperdout
10-30-2004, 10:57 AM
hey Viper it's up to you but I won't be sorry to see viet go cause he has slandered me quite enough thank you he thinks I'm his ***** but I only like women he don't concern me I say VOTE HIM OFF he sent me a PM saying he slept with my mom but I know he lies like a rug cause since my dad left and they divoriced she hasn't even thought of men that way so please VOTE HIM OFF cause he's a creep and does he even own an Xmod cause only people who have an Xmod should be here but it's up to you

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:
LATER

Forward the PM, it's not a publice thing, and you started slandering first. Foci, thanks for saving me some time. I couldn't remember your name on here, otherwise I would've fired off a PM. I'm just gonna close this nonsense.