PDA

View Full Version : THE Friends are here !

skylinerocks
10-26-2004, 11:21 AM
so I'm goina start us off CoolSkyline are you out there son you got you ears on I'm still waiting for that Body Kit it should be here today cause it took 7 days to get down there and that's how many it'll take to get back here I figure but it is after all snail mail not to fast but it should be here by today or tomorrow at the latest and yes I'm :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :roll_eye: It comes with the teritory LATER

StiXxX
10-26-2004, 01:03 PM
yea coolskyline, waz goin on wit my "GIFT" i was supposed to be gettin?
hmmm? i'm startin to hav second thoughts bout u
i kno u were happy and greatful that i had ur back but don't tell me ur goin to do something from kindness and then get my address and don't do anything bout it i've already posted somethin like this in another section but u didn't reply and i kno u'v been on since then
Hmmm???

coolskyline
10-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Yea I'm sending you something! Its coming!

Viperdout, sorry about the "Shut Up" thing!

Peace, you'all!

Thanks!!!

VietDraGoNE
10-26-2004, 05:37 PM
^^^^ lolz, hope yall get yall stuff soon, probably take a couple of months the way this is goin..

StiXxX
10-26-2004, 06:02 PM
yea Viet and Swede get what I'm talkin bout I'll take ur word on thiis Cool but if it doesn't hapen now that I hav 3 witnesses Skylinerocks, SwedishRacer, and VietDraGoNE
if u don't come through on this u will hav made 4 new enemies
at least that's wat i think
well we'll c i will apologize when i get this gift or whateva
LATAZ

StiXxX
10-26-2004, 06:31 PM
exactly
c Swede knows wazzup
for ur best interest u hav sent this GIFT
when i get it i'm sure i'll be very apreciative about it and everything will be back to normal
yup yup :nod: :D

viperdout
10-26-2004, 10:32 PM
Tell when you get it.

VietDraGoNE
10-26-2004, 11:14 PM
LOL, hahah all yall makin sure he doin what he suppose to do hahaha, wheres MY GIFT!! j'k :lol: :lol: :lol:

StiXxX
10-27-2004, 08:26 AM
Tell when you get it.
K
i will :nod: :nod: :D

Anonymous
10-27-2004, 10:32 AM
if iwere him i would just send you like a stock rsxbumber

skylinerocks
10-27-2004, 11:10 AM
not that easy he's got money orders from me and I'm getting concered about the fact that he has not come through for me yet and I've warned him of what will happen if he screws me cause I know people and I will have him hurt if I deam it so you have fair warnning Coolskyline just do what was asked of you LATER

StiXxX
10-27-2004, 02:06 PM
if iwere him i would just send you like a stock rsxbumber

i really wouldn't like that and i'd blame u for some BS like that :evil:
don't jump into somthin that doesn't concern u in any way :argue:

livestrong350z
10-27-2004, 05:40 PM
haha :lol:
another fight??
:lol:
i want a gift

VietDraGoNE
10-27-2004, 05:41 PM
lol, whasssup with all this drama lately?? haha i blame the skylines on this forum!! lol j'k, skyline rocks is that a threat?? u never know, he might have people that can take care of his probs too u kno, but whateva good luck with yall stuff, i got ur back coolskyline..

livestrong350z
10-27-2004, 09:06 PM
hey im part German
i want a gift lol :lol:
:nod:

StiXxX
10-27-2004, 09:29 PM
lol, whasssup with all this drama lately?? haha i blame the skylines on this forum!! lol j'k, skyline rocks is that a threat?? u never know, he might have people that can take care of his probs too u kno, but whateva good luck with yall stuff, i got ur back coolskyline..

u just wanna cover coolskylines A$$ cuz u wanna try n get a gift too

i was genuine in every way when i was helpin him there was no possible waay i would hav known he would be so greatful and plan on sendin me a gift so don't even try to pull some fake sh_t like that

and anywayz i go to school w/u :evil:
j/k but seriously don't do that

skylinerocks
10-28-2004, 10:49 AM
sorry I'm a little pived with coolskyline he said that it would be here in five days and that was just three days ago so what gives cool when will that be here and please don't make me stop payment on the money orders I would not like too just make sure it gets here ok LATER

VietDraGoNE
10-28-2004, 06:08 PM
shiet...... yeah i said i got his back for a present, so what??!! hahahha, yea i knew he wouldn't anyways, i was just playin, i wouldnt want to wait for him to ship it anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

StiXxX
10-28-2004, 08:01 PM
hahahahaha i kno :lol:

skylinerocks
10-29-2004, 10:36 AM
yeah i agree what's the hold up with the Body kit Cool I'm still wating for the body kit pm me back with answers LATER

coolskyline
10-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Guys, Guys, Chill your jets. :)

I don't remember telling you about 5 Days till you get it, but what ever. :)

Guys, Stixxx and SkylineRocks, please just stay cool, you will both get the gifts, don't worry.

Peace. :)

Thanks!!!!!!

skylinerocks
10-30-2004, 10:55 AM
GOOD I don't want to rush but hurry up or I'll get it from RS myself just get me them parts I need them Parts now dam it Now the painting will halt when the snow flies so get me them Parts and Don't send VietDraGoNE anything he stuck his nose in and now he has to pay I hope Viper Votes him out cause He SUCKS both ways I'll let you figure that out :P :P :P :P

LATER

coolskyline
10-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Ok, cool!

I am very sorry about the wait, I've been very busy, keeping up on the posts and my emails and geting the stuff and sending and shiping to people. Hope you understand, as I would never screw anybody, or tell them something false.

Anybody but Stixxx and SkylineRocks, just SUCKS! And No Viperdout you O.K. I guess, just don't please don't theating me about the BANNED thing ok? I don't want to be baned, I like it here!

Peace!

Thanks!!

StiXxX
11-01-2004, 10:30 AM
thanx man

as you should alld kno i hav been gone for a REALLY LONG TIME i once had the post lead by 134 posts but that has benn destroyed cuz my comp crapped out
but i'm back now

skylinerocks
11-01-2004, 02:10 PM
so you have to get them from someone else I thought you had them on you well PM me back with when you'll send them to me and PLEASE DON'T SCREW ME your a friend I would hate to make an enemy out of you OK Cool :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Just Send them you still haven't cashed the Money orders yet Good Boy I'll post here or PM you when I get em

LATER

StiXxX
11-10-2004, 11:12 AM
YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWHHHAATTT WELL OK
sorry i was hav'n a Lil'John moment
i tend to get those sometimes :roll_eye: :roll_eye: :nodno: :lol: :weird:

Anonymous
11-12-2004, 11:57 PM
Guys help!!!

I think ViperDout banned me!

I'm not sure why, but I think it has somrthing to do with my Bad Post. I was just truthful kidding and I thought we were having a clean NonBanning flame war, cause we never got along.
And if your willing to accept my word, SORRY!!! Then I'll never ever post a bad post about you again, but please unban me and we can call it truthes!

Ok viperdout??? Please!!!?

let me know

Thanks!!!! :)

Peace!!!!! :) :) :)

CoolBoy A.K.A CoolSkyline
11-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Hey guys I'm back!!!!

Please PM at this name from here until i get everything strighting out.

Thanks!!!!!! :)

StiXxX
11-13-2004, 01:23 PM
Guys help!!!

I think ViperDout banned me!

I'm not sure why, but I think it has somrthing to do with my Bad Post. I was just truthful kidding and I thought we were having a clean NonBanning flame war, cause we never got along.
And if your willing to accept my word, SORRY!!! Then I'll never ever post a bad post about you again, but please unban me and we can call it truthes!

I dunno wat really went down cuz i wasn't in here
dunno how long you were supposed to be banned but when i first joioned this place i remember reading that when you got banned you hav to remind viperdout cuz he'll 4get or sumthin
so yea just talk to him somehow

Anonymous
11-14-2004, 01:10 PM
I PMed viperdout and he banned me cause i think he found out it was me.

Thanks!!!

StiXxX
11-14-2004, 02:14 PM
mmk
for whateva sencne that mekes

r u back again
did u get my PM :roll_eye: :lol:

SwedishRacer
11-14-2004, 03:26 PM
your smart!

StiXxX
11-14-2004, 05:24 PM
talkin to me????

im typing too quick

Anonymous
11-14-2004, 06:23 PM
StiXxX I meant that Viper dout knew it was me i think and so he banned me i guess.

So PMing him didn't work, now what????

Yes I got your PM, it was a bit nicer sounding, Thanks!!!!!

let me know thanks!!!

your best friend, :)

CoolSkyline 2 aka CoolSkyline aka Cody :) :) :D :) :) :)

cols102
11-14-2004, 08:31 PM
seems like someone is starting to make some enemies with the wrong people

VietDraGoNE
11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
whats the point of banning someone and they'll jus come back with another screen name, whateva

skylinerocks
11-15-2004, 05:56 PM
oh like if you were banned (Which I think you should be) you'd just be back to tourment me until I left I have one thing to say YOU SUCK

LATER

StiXxX
11-16-2004, 11:52 AM
*HUFF*
mostly everything u see below is in an announcer's voice OK
"HERE WE GO AGAIN"
in the Blue corner "THE MACHINE " A.K.A.VietDraGoNE
and in the RED corner "THE MECHANIC" A.K.A. SkylineRocks

"an intense rivalry between two strangers, but it really doesn't matter anymore, i've been tryin to stop this moment but hav only been able to postpown the MAIN EVENT

I'm ur host, "StiXxX" I will be narrating blow for blow until my comp craps out every diss miss and hiss between these two WARRIORS dunno how long this will last but someones goin to go home cryin hope it's not me
i'm just tryin to bring some humor to this so without further adui

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN BOYS AND GIRLS LAY BACK RELAX AND ENJOY THE SHOW TILL SOMEONES BANNED THIS IS THE FIGHT YOU DONT WANNA MISS VietDraGoNE VS SkylineRocks"

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE
round 1 DING DING DING

PLEASE don't ban me for some reason i've been tryin to get these two to stop for a month and some change now
i can't do it anymore so i'm just tryin to bring some humor to this fight

skylinerocks
11-16-2004, 02:41 PM
ok I'll stop for now like my mother always said it takes a bigger man to walk away then stand and fight and I will walk away cause I'm 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) but this is not over by a long shot I will make him pay for his nastyness oh and thank you StiXxX for seeing my true ways

LATER

StiXxX
11-16-2004, 02:53 PM
mmk daz koo
but i dunno waz gonna happen when Viet checks up in hrrrrr
we'll see

ding ding ding
we will hav to postpown the match till further notice due to technical dificulties :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
11-16-2004, 07:31 PM
Cool, I guess that s over for now.

Skylinerocks, had to not call, Parent prob. fixed it, so I try tonight.

Peace!

Thanks!!!

StiXxX
11-17-2004, 11:42 AM
yea i thought yall would hav been at it
but i was wrong so yea glad to see that things r chill now :D

skylinerocks
11-17-2004, 06:25 PM
well just for now if I get another PM like the last one I'm Kicking his *** got It StiXxX I will not back down without a fight if I have to and to porve I'm not *** there is a pretty girl sitting right next to me now I'll leave that to your brains to think over

LATER

StiXxX
11-18-2004, 11:58 AM
yea i wouldn't want u to back down but i just think it's gotten real old
it's been madd long now that yall hav had beef
but whateva it's not perminent
it's over the internet

Anonymous
11-18-2004, 08:25 PM
^^ lol word, love must last forever for u skyline rocks :lol: :lol: :lol: yes fight for ur luv, i still think u like me u werido

cols102
11-18-2004, 11:48 PM
Lol why do you have to start stuff on a **** XMOD FORUM!!! Jeez who cares about this lets just talk about xmods you panzys

skylinerocks
11-23-2004, 07:06 PM
ok I'm getting a Supra an body kit from Cool when I get the money together so I'll keep you posted ok I'll check back tomrrow night ok

JUST SAY NO TO ASSDRAGONE AND VOTE HIM OFF

LATER

VietDraGoNE
11-23-2004, 08:33 PM
is that my new nick name?? sexy aint it :lol: :lol: :lol:, im not a drug how u gonna say no to me curveline pox

StiXxX
11-23-2004, 09:47 PM
wow
i havn't been in here a couple o days now
but by the looks of things there is an all out war goin on in here
i think i'll just stay outta this one
good luck to whoever needs it umm yea try not to get banned i still need peepz to talk to when this is all over

Anonymous
11-25-2004, 06:51 PM
hope you guys ain't starting another flame war, it would be interresting though. :lol: :)

skylinerocks
11-27-2004, 11:59 AM
hey I thought you were going to stick up for me tell Viet to back off you two I hate being mean to anyone even an moron like him and your right this is getting old and boring and I know why he fights cause no one else will so he fights with me and I'm a hard headed old prude myself easy to not stop fighting I think he'll retailate but I can dish anything he can

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

LATER

StiXxX
11-27-2004, 09:21 PM
this is just goin to go back and forth till one or both of yall get banned

VietDraGoNE
11-29-2004, 04:23 PM
hey I thought you were going to stick up for me tell Viet to back off you two I hate being mean to anyone even an moron like him and your right this is getting old and boring and I know why he fights cause no one else will so he fights with me and I'm a hard headed old prude myself easy to not stop fighting I think he'll retailate but I can dish anything he can

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

LATER

nobody feel like reading ur paragraphs, its boring to u cuz u losing

skylinerocks
11-29-2004, 07:09 PM
Losing is not stopping the fight before it gets mean and that's your department so I'll leave that to you Viet and I've never got a complaint form StiXxX or Cool so you are with 350Z Hmmm

LATER

VietDraGoNE
11-29-2004, 09:51 PM
haha u tryin to get a complaint form, its cuz u can't stop liking me huH? i been on ur mind?? we should have a poll, i jus do good on this site, u started everything, and u got swedish banned becuz u cant stop gettin enough cum in ur mouth, can u grow up or hit puberty before u turn 21?

skylinerocks
11-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Swede got himself Banned and you are the only one who likes me you say your Straight but I wonder if you are telling the truth Stop your dumb assed Flame war I won't be a part of it.

Anonymous
11-30-2004, 06:28 PM
Assdragon shutup!

If you want a flame war you got one veitdragon! Me,StiXxX,and SkylineRocks Vs. assdragon.

And you assdragon you leave SkylineRocks alone, he did nothing to you to begin with.

Not tring to stick up for you, just helping, thats what friends do.

By the way, SkylineRocks got the Body Kit. YOU GUYS GET OFF MY BACK NOW PLEASE!!!!!! Dont mean StiXxX or SkylineRocks.

I thought it would be best not to log in yet.

Peace!

Thanks!
:)

VietDraGoNE
11-30-2004, 06:43 PM
lol OOOH u want flame war, looks like u gonna get banned ova again, he started in the targa top topic cac face lol :lol: :lol: don't act like "don't bring me into this flame war" u the one sayin lets go, wassup with the skylines here they seem to be on my dickies, and curve line pox, i wonder why u change ur quote to "DON'T FORGET IT PEOPLE" instead of leaving it "DON'T FORGET IT BOYS" lol, can u say fruits? :nod: :nod: u kno u like my *** ;) :lol:

StiXxX
12-01-2004, 08:58 AM
my comp is acting like it's dial-up
SLOW AS F_CK
at least that's what i remember dial-up bein like

sorry i havn't been on in 4eva
but there's been some stuff goin on plus for thanks giving i was in CT.

my dad finally bought a digital cam
with my help of course :D

I've taken some great pics of my NSX so i will post them

look for my new thread
"D.Cam Tyme w/StiXxX and Friends" :lol: :lol:
yup yup i'm still wierd :roll_eye:
wheeee!!!!!!!!!

StiXxX
12-01-2004, 09:00 AM
my comp is acting like it's dial-up
SLOW AS F_CK
at least that's what i remember dial-up bein like

sorry i havn't been on in 4eva
but there's been some stuff goin on plus for thanks giving i was in CT.

my dad finally bought a digital cam
with my help of course :D

I've taken some great pics of my NSX so i will post them

look for my new thread
"D.Cam Tyme w/StiXxX and Friends" :lol: :lol: I'll put it in "Appearance"
yup yup i'm still wierd :roll_eye:
wheeee!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
12-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Assdragon, shut the h*ll up!!!!!! :nodno: :evil: :P :D :evil:

You want a flame war assdragon you got one!!!!!

And quit making fun of SkylineRocks you B**H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Me,SkylineRocks, and StiXxX are the cool,pimp,smart guys around here!

So if you pick a fight YOU WILL LOSE!!!!!!!! :evil:

Peace to only StiXxX and SkylineRocks!

Thanks! :lol: :)

StiXxX
12-03-2004, 03:30 PM
i dunno why u all insist on cont. this stupid war crap
but whateva
it's been like 3months now
it's not goin to get any of u anywhere exept banned

i didn'tnotice that i actually have a double post :o
the X isn't there so i can't delete it :-?
can someone delete that THANKS :D

VietDraGoNE
12-03-2004, 07:32 PM
lol get banned already "cool skyline" u on the *** list with that other skyline anyways lol, nothin u say can change it :wink: :wink:

StiXxX
12-03-2004, 07:37 PM
lol get banned already "cool skyline" u on the *** list with that other skyline anyways lol, nothin u say can change it :wink: :wink:

why do u keep adding crap
as far as i know the others will stop but u keep sayin ****
is it some kinda fun or are u really serious bouyt all that *** crap
u don't even know these peepz and u most likely never will
is that why u keep sayin ****
come on man this is past old just leave it alone already

Anonymous
12-04-2004, 05:05 PM
You son of a B**H!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I AM NOT ***!!!! :evil: :evil: AND NEITHER IS SKYLINEROCKS!!!! :) :)

You have got a flame war ASSDRAGON!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, you supra SUCKS BIG TIME ASSPANTS!!!!!!!!

You SUCK ASSDRAGON!!!!!!! SUCK BIG TIME!!!! QUIT F**KING YOU MOM ALREADY AND BE NICE!!!!!!!

YOU B^*H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anonymous
12-04-2004, 06:48 PM
lol, are u mad cuz santa dont love u like skyline does? are u pms'ing??? that time of month maybe?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
12-04-2004, 06:49 PM
^^that was VietDraGoNE, i didnt sign in :nod: :nod: :nod:

StiXxX
12-04-2004, 07:55 PM
wow yall just won't stop :nodno:

Anonymous
12-05-2004, 11:07 AM
Well no StiXxX I will not quit until ASSDRAGON quits with making me mad!

Until ASSDRAGON says that I am the best person ever and that HE IS ***, I will never quit!!!!!!!!

You will regret you ever called me ***!!!! I GRANTEE IT!!!!!!!!

ASSDRAGON= :evil: :grnsaw: :cussing: :nono: :dblfin: :bs: :beidd: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***:

VietDraGoNE
12-05-2004, 06:28 PM
shut up u fruit lol, its not my fault she gets mad, gurls these days always sensitive, pms huh? :lol: :lol:

StiXxX
12-05-2004, 06:53 PM
shut up u fruit lol, its not my fault she gets mad, gurls these days always sensitive, pms huh? :lol: :lol:

shut up u fruit would mean ur tlkin to me
cuz u ocntinued to say she gets mad
which wouuld mean ur tlkin bout cool
i really hope i got mixed up with that post and am not about to have to get mad :evil:
clear it up

backdrift
12-06-2004, 04:53 PM
you guys are really asking for a ban... please stop the flaming or i will resort to that to keep peace

VietDraGoNE
12-06-2004, 06:06 PM
im talkin about the 12 yr old shemale, im not talkin to u stixXX, i told him tha fruit to shut up cuz she was talkin like "I will never stop!!" n i was like stfu already lol, i will never regret i called u what u are coolskyline =P

skylinerocks
12-06-2004, 06:18 PM
you know StiXxX Cool does have a point the Supra is a P.O.S and so is he not bright Viet but you never were that Bright so that is just you

LATER

backdrift
12-06-2004, 07:16 PM
this has gone to far, take it to PM's