PDA

View Full Version : bearings

four
04-23-2004, 10:04 PM
so i was wondering if anyone has done the 'bearing upgrade' mod..and is it worth doing?

i got an rsx w/ the bomex kit, c/f hood, and stage 2 motors heh, jus wondering what i should do next.. :roll_eye:

entrthemtrx
04-24-2004, 08:28 AM
Bearing upgrade is a really good idea. The ones in there right now, if you look are plastic and are not really bearings. It's well worth the money. As far as what you want to do next, well thats really up to you. There is tire upgrade,wheel and tire upgrade, you can get lights for them and so fourth. If you want to get brave put a capacitor upgrade like I did. Theres pics if you want to look.

four
04-24-2004, 06:47 PM
hmm i might do thatbearing upgrade next weekend.. today i bought lil stickers and did the full. roll call all the way down the side..really close together..looks awesome.. and ill post pictures on day..im thinkin about painting my lil rimz bronze..make em' look "jdm" and all that haha

SkylineGTR
04-24-2004, 08:16 PM
If you want even better bearings than the ones in the bearing upgrade from Radio Shack go to www.atomicmods.com and get the Wide Track Bearing Set, they are sealed face so you don't have to worry about getting junk on or even in them. :nod: