PDA

View Full Version : My Nissan Silvia S14a

dj_miracle
09-28-2006, 09:08 AM
Hi guys ;-)

My first post here, so let me show you my ride...it's a Nissan Silvia S14a with a SR20DET and lots of other mods. The car is rated at about 300 - 320 HP. More: www.200-s-x.de

http://65.75.143.195/pics/juli06/1.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/aug06/17.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/aug06/4.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/aug06/10.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/aug06/11.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/aug06/12.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/aug06/18.jpg

http://65.75.143.195/pics/juli06/10.jpg

kidZim
09-28-2006, 09:31 AM
I have my doubts that it's yours, but still a very nice car! :D

dj_miracle
09-28-2006, 09:45 AM
As i said, take a look at my site, www.200-s-x.de ;-)

There you can also see a pic of my xmod :)

BlackSky909
09-28-2006, 04:22 PM
Rice.

bahasad
09-28-2006, 05:02 PM
rice but nice

dj_miracle
09-29-2006, 02:58 AM
@Blacksky
Ricer? *lol*

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are (but not limited to):

- Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
Cause it's a turbo the 3" exhaust makes sense ;-)
- Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
The mounted C-West Wing isn't as high as the OEM KSpec Wing
- Lots of after-market company stickers they don't have parts from, but must be cool
Every company stickers I have parts from..
- Expensive rims that usually cost more than the car itself
*lol* Standard RX8 Rims painted Black
- Bodykit to make the car appear lower, usually accented with chicken wire
No bodykit
- Clear tail lights and corner signals
OEM Taillights, white corner signals
- A "performace intake"- a tube that feeds cold air to their engine usually located in areas of excessive heat (behind or on top of the engine)
K&N exchange Filter, no use for a cold air intake
- Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, CRXs, RSXs, Del Sols Mitsubishi Eclipses, Lancers, Subaru Imprezas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow.
Please note that some Supras, Skylines, WRX's and other higher performance imports are designed to go fast, and are therfore not always considered rice. It really depends on the severity of the case.
It's a Silvia, a build for performance car, so not a ricer ;-)

That's a ricer:
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/ricer-16834.jpg

Ricer: An oriental car with no engine mods, a body kit, and possibly stickers. Made to look fast.
Not a ricer: An oriental car with a fully built engine, drive train, and suspension reguardless of appearance

Now it's your turn to tell me why this car is a ricer? The car is used for a lil drifting and to go fast, and not for posing in front of clubs or something else. Thats the reason for first putting HP's in it, heres the engine modification List:

SR20DET w Garrett T28
Boost Pressure 0,95bar / 13.75PSI

HKS EVC IV BoostController
Boost Scramble Button
Blitz FATT DC III Turbo Timer
Apex'i MultiChecker
XSPower Front Mounted Intercooler
2,5" IC Piping
HKS SSQV Blow-Off
62mm Throttle Body
Steel braided Turbo Lines
K&N Exchange Filter
Filter Housing enhanced for better air flow
Invidia G200 3" Stainless Catback
Apex Performance Stainless Steel Ported manifold
3" Stainless divided turbo elbow
Motoria 3" Stainless DeCat Pipe
S14 Downpipe
Walbro 255l/h Fuel Pump
Arc 1,3bar Radiator Cap
Mercedes SL55AMG Oil Cooler
Denso IK24 Iridium Spark plugs
Speed delimiter
Rev Limiter @ 7250U/min

Sounds like a real ricer? Think not....

Sorry for the long post, but i hate such ****ing comments without knowing what the word "ricer" means....

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 04:07 AM
nice car man, i love silvias. these other guys are just jealous, b/c you have a better car then them. i love that color, along with the black wheels.

dj_miracle
09-29-2006, 05:31 AM
THX mate :)

BlackSky909
09-29-2006, 06:33 AM
THX mate :)
A ricer is any japanese car in my eyes.

dj_miracle
09-29-2006, 08:11 AM
The word "ricer" is a "insult word" (don't know the right translation *g*) for every serious car tuner :)

bengali548
09-29-2006, 08:41 AM
yea you guys shouldnt talk this dude is pushing 300 horses and hes not a ricer cuz hes not driving a honda plus dj's make quite a bit of money (im guessing hes a dj from his name) so why not get some eye candy with some of his extra money.

dj_miracle
09-29-2006, 09:37 AM
You're right dude :)

Im working as junior IT pro, and at the weekends as dj. I don't earn millions of dollars, but it's enough to have somethin to eat and to build up car :)

Doc4465
09-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Nice , I have my resons to think thats not yours....
But thats awsome.

Are you going to make your Xmod lke that car ?
If you do , i have some D.I.Y. Tips if you want them.
GL
Love the car.

rustamsupra
09-29-2006, 01:21 PM

well then ur a freakin dumass:****ed: what the hell do u like huh FORDS lol:lol:

Doc4465
09-29-2006, 03:01 PM
well then ur a freakin dumass:****ed: what the hell do u like huh FORDS lol:lol:

I love fords !
and other cars....:uhoh:

BlackSky909
09-29-2006, 03:14 PM
Your the ******* for calling me a ******* let me know how you like the bannage , I like Nissan actually. 2 of my cuzins have 300zx's . Also yes I like ford.

rustamsupra
09-29-2006, 03:16 PM
black sky y dont u jus go **** urself

bengali548
09-29-2006, 03:25 PM
lmao i love how so much heat is generated from one car lol and yea fords are sick (especially the probe :D)

BlackSky909
09-29-2006, 03:28 PM
lmao i love how so much heat is generated from one car lol and yea fords are sick (especially the probe :D)
Lol Im not a big domestic fan, but I stay by Ford when I have to pick a domestic, but my favorite import is nissan.

RallyWRX
09-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Nice car, but did you happen to notice that this is a site for toy cars? If I had that car, I'd probably be out driving it rather that showing it to kids on this Toy car website. Are you interested in xmods or do you just want more people to tell you your car is cool? No offense by the way, everyone is welcome here.

bengali548
09-29-2006, 05:06 PM
what you said was pretty cold still and he wouldnt be on this site JUST to show off his car that would be pointless and ya everyone likes driving more than playing with their xmod

Doc4465
09-29-2006, 05:26 PM
ya everyone likes driving more than playing with their xmod

not me. I can't drive yet!!!!!!!!! I HATE BEING 12!!!!!!! :( It sucks.

Another thing on top of not be able to drive is my dog. He's dieing. He's got a broken leg. He did it today. Were taking him to the vet today.
I G2G.
C ya
:nodno:

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 05:55 PM
then you dont know much about cars period.

BlackSky909
09-29-2006, 06:16 PM
then you dont know much about cars period.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion nub.

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 06:20 PM
...Ricer is an insult word.
Blacksky is right, most every car from japan, is a ricer.

"Ricer" is a term that came about guys not liking the cars from japan, it came from domestic lovers (Which i am one)

That car is a ricer, buts not that bad. Not a fan of a green car though.

And don't say i'm not a Car guy, I Live and Breath cars...

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion nub.
whatever, stick to you domestic likings, you hipocrite

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 06:26 PM
whatever, stick to you domestic likings, you hipocrite

A domestic will blow any ricer away.

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 06:33 PM
A domestic will blow any ricer away.
ok, a 2 ton mustang with 800 horsepower, running maybe a 14 second 1/4 mile, against a 400 hp lets say, an skyline gtr, weighing in around 1400 puonds would smoke the mustang away. do some reaserch, youll be suprised what you find.

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 06:41 PM
You also have too look at the price.....
The R34 will cost a boat load more money than the Mustang.

And Horsepower is not everything :p

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 06:48 PM
ok, the mustang wouldnt have a chance is what im saying. (im only using a mustang as an example) and who said anything about price? its about domestic and imports. an 800 hp mustang wouold cost you well over 100k but im not talking about price anyways. ok, but drag racing isnt everything, a high powerd domestic would not handle very well around a track. most high powerd domestic cars weigh almost or over 2k, but if you come around to an import, turbo powered, blah blah blah whatever, but that thing will handle turns like a dream, and beable to come out of them with tromendous speed. imports were built on racing insparation, overall better for racing/track/drifting ect. domestics are what? drag racing...?

Nismo_34
09-29-2006, 06:56 PM
I think it's nice. except for the wing. The RX-8 wheels are cool though, they don't even look like themselves. The only other thing don't like, is what you did with the center taillights. i have an SR20 too, but its FWD.

Nissan FTW :)

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 07:09 PM
ok, the mustang wouldnt have a chance is what im saying. (im only using a mustang as an example) and who said anything about price? its about domestic and imports. an 800 hp mustang wouold cost you well over 100k but im not talking about price anyways. ok, but drag racing isnt everything, a high powerd domestic would not handle very well around a track. most high powerd domestic cars weigh almost or over 2k, but if you come around to an import, turbo powered, blah blah blah whatever, but that thing will handle turns like a dream, and beable to come out of them with tromendous speed. imports were built on racing insparation, overall better for racing/track/drifting ect. domestics are what? drag racing...?

Wow you need to do some research.... If you put over 100k into a mustang, it would be kicking out 1400-1500 hp easy....

And where talking Street cars not race cars, so there's only a few things you can do with your car, Drag and drift is about it. And Domestics Drift :p

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 07:14 PM
Wow you need to do some research.... If you put over 100k into a mustang, it would be kicking out 1400-1500 hp easy....

And where talking Street cars not race cars, so there's only a few things you can do with your car, Drag and drift is about it. And Domestics Drift :p
ok, are we buying parts off ebay now? and there are plenty of amature racing series here in america, anyone can go to the saturday night drag, but there is more to racing than drag racing. ok, so what if we get 1400 hp, but i thought HP wasnt everything...

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 07:23 PM
LOL no :lol:

You can buy the whole car off eBay :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-1400-hp-5-4-dohc-turbo-2000-mustang-turbocharged-ford_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6236QQihZ019QQitem Z290031271559QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

And its at 20k right now(even know the reserve is not met, I'm thinking hes looks for 40-50k at most) how much is your r34 stock? 45k?

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 07:29 PM
ok fine you win, im gonna stop b4 this gets personal

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 07:34 PM
Lol Sorry told you i know Cars....

Yea better stop, before we get banned :(

But it was a friendly discussion, so i think we where OK. :D

bengali548
09-29-2006, 08:21 PM
...Ricer is an insult word.
Blacksky is right, most every car from japan, is a ricer.

"Ricer" is a term that came about guys not liking the cars from japan, it came from domestic lovers (Which i am one)

That car is a ricer, buts not that bad. Not a fan of a green car though.

And don't say i'm not a Car guy, I Live and Breath cars...

okay sorry i gotta bite now you say youre a car guy than you should know of the certain quality each import brings in seeing so for you to completely shoot down import cars and praise domestic is a bit contradictory. now in my oppinion id MUCH rather have a honda prelude than .. hell a mustang. why? because A) it looks sexy and B) you can PUMP power out of that thing with certain and its ALOT cheaper. domestics have their ups also btu you cant go around saying you live and breath cars and only like domestics.

EDIT: HEY REMEMBER THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD lets seriously not argue about this one and go back to the topic at hand say what you will but dont expect a reply (unless you offend me :P)

Tripledrift
09-29-2006, 08:54 PM
yeaeaeah...you do know this is an xmod site for xmods. your car is nice, but it isnt an xmod.

bengali548
09-29-2006, 09:53 PM
hes fine he in the YOUR RIDES and dream cars section thus meaning he can post up HIS RIDE

BlackSky909
09-29-2006, 10:21 PM
yeaeaeah...you do know this is an xmod site for xmods. your car is nice, but it isnt an xmod.
Dude your ****ing me off, its not in an Xmod section. Wont you stop possting its not on Xmdos as you would say. Also Im an import guy, but all import cars in my eyes are ricers and thats an insult.

atruebudfan
09-29-2006, 10:45 PM
okay sorry i gotta bite now you say youre a car guy than you should know of the certain quality each import brings in seeing so for you to completely shoot down import cars and praise domestic is a bit contradictory. now in my oppinion id MUCH rather have a honda prelude than .. hell a mustang. why? because A) it looks sexy and B) you can PUMP power out of that thing with certain and its ALOT cheaper. domestics have their ups also btu you cant go around saying you live and breath cars and only like domestics.

EDIT: HEY REMEMBER THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD lets seriously not argue about this one and go back to the topic at hand say what you will but dont expect a reply (unless you offend me :P)

I said i knew cars, Never said i liked all types.

So you think a Honda is sexy? Lol :lol:
Only is you put a good 10-15k into it....

And anyways we where talking about power, not looks....

(OK i'm done i have had my fun... back to his car>)

verticalslik
09-29-2006, 10:58 PM
I said i knew cars, Never said i liked all types.

So you think a Honda is sexy? Lol :lol:
Only is you put a good 10-15k into it....

And anyways we where talking about power, not looks....

(OK i'm done i have had my fun... back to his car>)
YES! exactly, its all about performance! finally someone knows whats better!

bengali548
09-30-2006, 12:00 AM
i like eye candy lol and with a prelude im strapped for money so a 96 prelude with an engine swap should be pushing out 220 and now this is where my knowledge ends but i think you can add a turbo to that (i think you can add a turbo to nething) so you could push out 300 horses and all for mayb 4000 plus the car 10 thousand plus ....the body kit and other accessories.....15 YEA WHATEVER lol :P

but i guess i dont need all that speed 220 horses should be good and YES im a ricer so im gonna put on a body kit no spoiler cuz im driving a front wheel (and yes i like front wheel cuz im in canada and its not safe for rear) so it should run me 10 grand tops oh throwing out a question does any one know how much it costs to switch body kits i wanna keep the stock kit for winter than switch it in the summer (ye i know im gunna winter drive my car but i hate taking public transport in the winter plus im not one of those assholes who has rust and blotches all over their cars with 125 thousand dollar chrome rims)

atruebudfan
09-30-2006, 01:40 AM
Its not cheep to get one mounted correctly, you can do it your self but it will look like crap.

dj_miracle
09-30-2006, 05:54 AM
Keep cool guys :)

Just posted my car in the "Your rides" section cause i'm new into Xmods and that was the only topic i could write a reply *g*

I'm from Germany, and every domestic car here you can see everywhere, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes. So I decided to buy an import.

Why I'm not driving a US car? Well, let's see.....the cars are build for your highways (the complete drivetrain, chassis etc), but here we can go as fast as we want at nearly every german autobahn. I dont think that there is any american high performance car (eg. Mustang) that is able to be driveable at high speeds for a long time. The other point is the fuel consumption...here we pay 1,30€uro per Liter, that's 1,.64$/Liter. Every american car is way to heavy.

Why a Silvia? Cause in germany only 800 were sold, so it's very rare. Here it was sold as a "Nissan 200SX", stock equipped with the SR20DET. The only problem is to get some parts here...everything i have to order from japan, australia or the states.

bengali548
09-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Its not cheep to get one mounted correctly, you can do it your self but it will look like crap.

well winter i dont really care as long as its on and secure im fine but do you have an estimate price wise cuz i thought it was like 100 dollars to switch

RallyWRX
10-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Dude your ****ing me off, its not in an Xmod section. Wont you stop possting its not on Xmdos as you would say. Also Im an import guy, but all import cars in my eyes are ricers and thats an insult.
BlackSky909 isn't saying that it's an insult to call a car a ricer, what he means is that since people in Japan moslty eat rice and people in the US mostly eat corn that all cars from Japan should respectively be called Rice and all Domestics should respectively be called Corn. Thank you.

bengali548
10-02-2006, 03:13 PM
lmao thats hillarious i always wondered why it was rice lol hahah id luv to see a jap and be like what a corny car.

xmoddslancer8
10-02-2006, 08:00 PM
nice silvia

BlackSky909
10-02-2006, 10:06 PM
BlackSky909 isn't saying that it's an insult to call a car a ricer, what he means is that since people in Japan moslty eat rice and people in the US mostly eat corn that all cars from Japan should respectively be called Rice and all Domestics should respectively be called Corn. Thank you.
Thanks ;)

streetballerzz3
10-09-2006, 12:59 PM
wow i jus read from page 2 nd i was lmao the whole time