PDA

View Full Version : Gpm websites

bc_edition
09-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Hey,
this month I will be ordering some gpm parts for my h2 but I dont know good gpm websites that will ship to canada.. I can buy off ebay but if I can buy a pack of stuff from a company I would rather do that...
I'm looking to get:
rear diff and front depending on cost
front and rear knuckles
front skid plate
front and rear sus dampers
All this will depend on price.. As I dont want to spend loads of money:roll_eye:

Oh and which do you think will help it run smoother or better..., gpm wheel shafts or gpm differentials?.. So far my set up is, metal bearings, stage 2 highest torque motor, off road kit, raised body (bearing trick), and awd..
Anyways thanks for the help,
bc_edition

kidZim
09-21-2006, 03:27 PM
http://www.asiatees.com/model.php?brand=XMods&model=Evolution%20Truck&pid=1
Ships worldwide, pretty cheap.

skyline-rsx392
09-21-2006, 06:52 PM
http://micromotorsport.com/
reliable, quick, proffesional

mrc5corvette
09-21-2006, 07:08 PM
i like rcxmini.com, and rcmart.com isn't bad either.

bc_edition
09-23-2006, 11:27 AM
ok, which would you guys rather have xmods evo car with full red gpm ( has to be red) or a gen 1 car with full silver gpm (has to be silver)..?
My only worry about the gen 1 is the board thing fries a lot.. I had a few and on over half of them it fried eventually.... Both packs are the same price...:thumleft: Just thinking about it.. Its pretty cheap for what i'd get.. So i dunno, let me know what you think...
Thanks,
bc_edition

BlackSky909
09-23-2006, 11:58 AM
ok, which would you guys rather have xmods evo car with full red gpm ( has to be red) or a gen 1 car with full silver gpm (has to be silver)..?
My only worry about the gen 1 is the board thing fries a lot.. I had a few and on over half of them it fried eventually.... Both packs are the same price...:thumleft: Just thinking about it.. Its pretty cheap for what i'd get.. So i dunno, let me know what you think...
Thanks,
bc_edition
Well for your Gen 1 frying problrm, I would think as long as you have the red spacing paper in between the electronics and the chassis you should be fine. I would do the all GPM Silver just cause you can GPM just about anything for the Gen 1 and because you can prolly get the stuff alot cheaper.. I would blue GPM the Gen 1 though I think it looks best on the Gen 1 IMO.

bc_edition
09-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Do you think this is worth $140 canadian? Or I think like $130 us? That already includes shipping.:nod:
Heres the list:
1. Titanium Center Shaft
2. Front Gear Box
3. Rear Gear Box
4. Motor Heat Sink Mount
5. Front Knuckle Arm
6. Front Gear Differential Joint (4WD)
7. Rear Gear Box Diff Shaft
8. Steering Plate (0 Deg)
9. Steering Plate (1 Deg)
10. Steering Plate (2 Deg)
11. Center Shaft Holder
12. Front Damper
13. Rear Damper
14. Front Upper Arm
15. Rear Lower Arm
16. Battery Heat Sink
17. Graphite Front & Rear Upper Plate
18. Wheel Nuts
19. Ball Bearing Set
All for a gen 1 xmod, silver aluminum...
Please reply as soon as possible...
Thanks,
bc_edition

Doc4465
09-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Email:
[email protected]

Store
http://www.gpmdepot.ecrater.com/

jimel
09-27-2006, 03:35 AM
That sounds pretty sheep, il buy it :D

Doc4465
09-27-2006, 08:23 AM
Xmod505 will ship to canada , he's awsome !

Email:
[email protected]
Store
http://www.gpmdepot.ecrater.com/

I've delt with him before and its awsome. I'm hoping to get more GPM parts from him when he gets more gen1 parts.

bc_edition
09-27-2006, 03:39 PM
That sounds pretty sheep, il buy it :D
Did u buy that list of stuff i posted up? Its gone! Im so p***** I had got all my money sorted for that and I was goin to buy it tonight.:evil: ok anyways, this thread can be closed now.. it doesnt matter anymore.

jimel
09-28-2006, 08:17 AM
Did u buy that list of stuff i posted up? Its gone! Im so p***** I had got all my money sorted for that and I was goin to buy it tonight.:evil: ok anyways, this thread can be closed now.. it doesnt matter anymore.

No i did not, i live in sweden so its mutch cheper for me to buy it here, the shipping from US is really high to sweden.