PDA

View Full Version : my baby

stangdude92
08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
i put pics on google if these done work

http://www.offroadtechinc.com/images/White%20Ford%20nbr%202/Ford%20F350%20Super%20Duty%204x4%20Off%20Road%20-%20050-pTS.jpg

it was put there for a website and they used my truck cuz they liked it and i bought there bumper

leave some
more cars 2 come soon when i get 2 my beach house

stangdude92
08-27-2006, 10:07 PM
my gfs car and thanx to my dad its on google

http://members.nasioc.com/UserPics/52/wagon.jpg

bahasad
08-27-2006, 10:54 PM
those are pretty sweet rides...wrx?f-250?

Numbchux
08-28-2006, 01:54 AM
well, the bugeye wagon is hot...

stangdude92
08-29-2006, 12:44 AM
those are pretty sweet rides...wrx?f-250?

wrx and f-350

stangdude92
08-29-2006, 12:45 AM
well, the bugeye wagon is hot...
i picked out sda rims

4x4Daddy
08-29-2006, 12:18 PM
can you post more pictures of your F350?
Nice rides anyway... :)

skyline-rsx392
08-29-2006, 04:42 PM
hey fastback quit hijacking other peoples threads and posting ur car pics

skyline-rsx392
08-29-2006, 05:08 PM
see heres the thing about liers...they ALWAYS leave a trace or a clue to be found. first off all y would someone who owns a 40grand plus truck with several aftermarket parts own an xmod? wierd but i can go with that. i can also go with the fact that maybe this grown man is a kid inside so his screenname is strangdude92. also the fact that he sais he has a beach house which is generally for the rich or people soon to be bankrupt which would own a jaguar or something fancy not a redneck style work/off road truck. but he killed it with his name...notice the last 2 digits in his name: 92, we all know that most people with digits like that put them in their screenname to represent their year of birth so what the hell would a 14 year old be doing with an f-250 with a sponsership? im sending this guy to ban land where he will never see this page ever again unless he can prove all my factors incorrect:redfin: .

can u say OWNED?!

:rolfsm:

XMODification
08-29-2006, 05:46 PM
see heres the thing about liers...they ALWAYS leave a trace or a clue to be found. first off all y would someone who owns a 40grand plus truck with several aftermarket parts own an xmod? wierd but i can go with that. i can also go with the fact that maybe this grown man is a kid inside so his screenname is strangdude92. also the fact that he sais he has a beach house which is generally for the rich or people soon to be bankrupt which would own a jaguar or something fancy not a redneck style work/off road truck. but he killed it with his name...notice the last 2 digits in his name: 92, we all know that most people with digits like that put them in their screenname to represent their year of birth so what the hell would a 14 year old be doing with an f-250 with a sponsership? im sending this guy to ban land where he will never see this page ever again unless he can prove all my factors incorrect:redfin: .

can u say OWNED?!

YOU MODS ROCK!!!!! - You guys always make me laugh! Just too funny how you take down the bluffers/BSer's and anyone that breaks the rules.
:headbang: :nono: :bs: :grnsaw:

Numbchux
08-30-2006, 02:04 AM

can u say OWNED?!

now there's a stretch :roll: