PDA

View Full Version : My New Ride And My Old One!

XMODification
08-25-2006, 08:51 PM
Hey guys, I went home this past weekend and me and my wife picked up our new ride - it's a '04 Chrysler Pacifica Touring. It's gonna be our new family ride since my lil ole 98 Nissan Quest was giving us some engine problem so we got rid of it. It's great and it's something that both me and my wife loves so I can't complain. Here's a couple pics of it plus my lil '01 Dodge Neon that i use in L.A. :bigwink:
http://photos.hi5.com/0001/064/879/FL7Z4J064879-02.jpg
http://photos.hi5.com/0000/402/402/1T23YK402402-02.jpg
http://photos.hi5.com/0001/630/510/F2LXAY630510-02.jpg
:headbang:

DragOreoCar
08-25-2006, 09:51 PM
Looks sweet how much hp are you pushing out of that ride? ANd what I mean by ride is out of both of them.

thrillbilly
08-25-2006, 10:41 PM
hey playa did you steal the neon from a pimp, no j/k man i kinda like the pacifica its looks sporty

XMODification
08-25-2006, 11:05 PM
Looks sweet how much hp are you pushing out of that ride? ANd what I mean by ride is out of both of them.

Hmmmm - i didn't even have time to read up the specs in the owner's manual on the SUV :study: - i was too busy taking everyone here and there just to test drive it out :nod: - the funny thing is too that while i was up there my wife only got to drive it once - lol :D - now she has it all to herself :( . My Neon is fully stock - except for the Sony Xplode CD player and the 2 Panasonic 6.5" 3 way speakers in the side doors:headbang: . I think I read that it's only pushing around 125 hp or something like that - it's a 2.0 ltr 4 cylinder engine w/automatic transmission - I sure do run that baby hard though but i like that it's a gas saver! :yelcool: I just know the SUV is a 3.5ltr V6 -6 cylinder ,4 speed atuo - it is capable of pushing about 250 hp @ 6400 rpm - cty/hwy - 18/23 mpg. Everything is automatic and it's seats 6, plus it's not a bad ride to get around town in.:bigwink:

Numbchux
08-26-2006, 04:30 AM
I hope you have better luck with yours then my aunt and uncle have had with theirs :o :o :o

boob_man
08-26-2006, 06:33 AM
I've like the looks of that since it came out, it has an aggressive stance. But I don't really care for chryslers power trains so i have stayed away from them.

But it does look good.

XMODification
08-26-2006, 11:42 AM
I hope you have better luck with yours then my aunt and uncle have had with theirs :o :o :o

I've heard a few things about it breaking down on some owners. So far I had read that about 3 out of 10 people or so have had problems with it. I'm not gonna worry too much concidering that i have an extended 2 yrs warranty on mine but if we have any problems within 30-60 days- we will probably take it back to the dealer and get something else - maybe like the Buick Rendezvous or a GMC SUV -anything that can fit 6-8.:nod:

Numbchux
08-26-2006, 02:03 PM
I've heard a few things about it breaking down on some owners. So far I had read that about 3 out of 10 people or so have had problems with it. I'm not gonna worry too much concidering that i have an extended 2 yrs warranty on mine but if we have any problems within 30-60 days- we will probably take it back to the dealer and get something else - maybe like the Buick Rendezvous or a GMC SUV -anything that can fit 6-8.:nod:

yep, be careful though, chrysler is very good at loopholes to avoid honering their warranty.

bahasad
08-27-2006, 10:52 PM
is it fully loaded? I heard chrysler pacifica's are a bit underpowered (again that's from online reviews which always vary depending on ur own opinion)

XMODification
08-27-2006, 11:23 PM
is it fully loaded? I heard chrysler pacifica's are a bit underpowered (again that's from online reviews which always vary depending on ur own opinion)

It's got everything - except for the navigational unit where the odometer is. I read a few reviews on it too before we bought it but the good ones seem to be more than the bad ones. I guess i will have to find out in the 60 day we have to be able to return it and get some thing else. We are only planning on keeping it for 2 or 3 yrs so the warranty should cover anything until then. It's the full factory warranty - it covers everything from engine maintanance, oil changes, brakes, fuses to windsheild wipers.

bahasad
08-27-2006, 11:58 PM
nice. i would ask my parents to get a chrysler 300c but my uncle works at ford office so we can get major discounts on a ford explorer...which we wre looking at.