PDA

View Full Version : Other Forum Members

StiXxX
10-15-2004, 03:12 PM
i've been in a bunch of other xmod forums amd i've recognized some names and pics from other places, and i was wondering. what other forums are members from in here with?
for example I'm also with Atomicmods forum

Anonymous
10-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah you guys should join the forum on my site, im still trying to get it started and could use some members... but besaides that just xmodsource

Anonymous
10-15-2004, 08:54 PM
By the way its www.freewebs.com/xmodbodies and then go to forum... sorry im on guest

SwedishRacer
10-15-2004, 09:23 PM
I am on Atomic mods every once in a while: SwedishRacer or SwedishRacer2
can't remember which one though.

I am on xmod world tooo, SouthFloridaPerson. I am on there more than I am post on atomic mods. I mostly just look at cars on xmodworld and atomic mods.

If you didn't know, on xmodsource I am SwedishRacer

element6968
10-15-2004, 10:19 PM
im in infernal they rock join up!
http://s6.invisionfree.com/Infernal_XMOD/index.php?

livestrong350z
10-16-2004, 06:15 PM
hey im also on xmodworld as livestrong350z
i dont really post very much there i feel like there are too many "genious" people there and they always answer before anone else has a chance :lol:
im tryin to find another small forum like this.... anyone know of one??

StiXxX
10-16-2004, 06:40 PM
I am on Atomic mods every once in a while: SwedishRacer or SwedishRacer2
can't remember which one though.

I am on xmod world tooo, SouthFloridaPerson. I am on there more than I am post on atomic mods. I mostly just look at cars on xmodworld and atomic mods.

If you didn't know, on xmodsource I am SwedishRacer
that's what i do in those but i'm not w/ xmodworld i've been thinking of joining thiugh :nod:

StiXxX
10-16-2004, 06:41 PM
hey im also on xmodworld as livestrong350z
i dont really post very much there i feel like there are too many "genious" people there and they always answer before anone else has a chance :lol:
im tryin to find another small forum like this.... anyone know of one??
i've kinda noticed that in there but i've been thinking of joining in there though :nod:

livestrong350z
10-16-2004, 06:47 PM
im kind of disapointed with it cause thers like a hand full of people on xmodworld that just know it all so there isnt much need to post like there is here.
but it is a good site to go to if you want to ask questions

SwedishRacer
10-17-2004, 08:39 AM
thats the problem there is no need to post, unless you have a question on xmodworld, but sort of the same on atomic mods!

skylinerocks
10-30-2004, 10:59 AM
YES StiXxX I'm with XModsRC and Xmod World so look me up in either one or just keep posting here either way I'll get back to you on that

JUST SAY NO TO VIETDRAGONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and do that in his face

LATER

livestrong350z
10-30-2004, 04:42 PM
hey StiXxX
i joined infernal xmods too along with element (it rocks!!!! :nod: )
and i've been a member at xmodsrc ever sence i started xmods
and i just joined Swedes forum as a moderator (cool)

StiXxX
11-01-2004, 10:25 AM
thanks u guy's
i'm sorry bein gone for so incredibly long my comp. died
i see swedes taken full advantage od this and is really close to passing me
hmm...? i knew it was goin to happen when my comp. decided to ake a long break but i'm back now and i should be around like i usually am/was

skylinerocks
11-02-2004, 11:44 AM
ah hate to break it but he's just got past you and you need to get him back for that pass him back and show him nothing but the Taillights :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: yes I think you should do that

LATER

livestrong350z
11-02-2004, 12:40 PM
your only be hide by 2 posts
get to it :lol:

VietDraGoNE
11-02-2004, 01:55 PM
YES StiXxX I'm with XModsRC and Xmod World so look me up in either one or just keep posting here either way I'll get back to you on that

JUST SAY NO TO VIETDRAGONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and do that in his face

LATER

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:bigwink: :bigwink: :bigwink: ..........looks like my ***** needs bath, hes too used to bein on the corner n lickin other dogs bones, :nod: :nod: well im on this forum n on xmodsforum

livestrong350z
11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
nooooo
not again!!!!

skylinerocks
11-03-2004, 11:02 AM
relax I don't care what he saysI'll just :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P at him now I know how much he likes it when people roll over for him but I'm not doing so and Next PM I get from you that's nasty I'll Send it to Viper and you can go BYE BYE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LATER PUNK*****