PDA

View Full Version : Which to get...

bc_edition
08-18-2006, 09:44 AM
Hey guys just wondering what would you rather have,..I'm looking into buying either a honda civic and a hummer xmods or a tamiya subaru wrx... I'm leaning towards the tamiya but then again I have some upgrades already which I can use on those xmods... The price difference will be about 30$ Canadian... Still thinking on whether or not to go with it.. But if I do get one of these two options it will be around the end of august-middle september.. I dont really know too much about the tamiya cars so if anyone could fill me in it would be great:nod: And I Know The Decision Is Mine, I Am Just Asking What Would Be Better For The Money, As I Have Not Owned A Tamiya Car Before, And Do Not Know What They Are Like..
Anyways thanks for your opinions,
bc_edition
:thumleft:

xmoddslancer8
08-18-2006, 06:19 PM
you should get the honda civic and the hummer because the tamaya cars are well crappy

bahasad
08-18-2006, 09:50 PM
i recommend a hummer/f 150. its a new experience with trucks i guess so i would recommend trying them out. you can probably offroad with them compared to your lancer

jaravez
08-20-2006, 09:05 PM
xmods are cheaper, you are familiar with them and you already have some upgrades availble. On the other side of the coin, tamiya does offer a bit more choices of vehicles.
like you said it is after all your choice.