PDA

View Full Version : New altogether forum

cols102
10-11-2004, 10:04 PM
XmodBodies now has a forum up and running on our site. Visit it if youd like. You can talk about anything that has to do with xmods... although xmodsource is still the best :wink: !!!

SwedishRacer
10-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Very nice, Nice site, forum, made a big impression, thought about buying something, but I stick to my work for now and I like CXP's metal more. Nothing personal, just that meta doesn't break.

livestrong350z
10-12-2004, 09:34 PM
cool!!!!!!!
8) 8) 8) :lol: 8)

Anonymous
10-13-2004, 06:44 PM
Yeah yeah if you guys like the site and stuff join the forum!!! lol, we really need more members. And trust me... our first car (I will not say make or anything about it) will be a HUGE success... There is nothing else like it. And it is not listed on our site yet so dont try cheating lol. But it should be done in like a week or so

cols102
10-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Yeah yeah if you guys like the site and stuff join the forum!!! lol, we really need more members. And trust me... our first car (I will not say make or anything about it) will be a HUGE success... There is nothing else like it. And it is not listed on our site yet so dont try cheating lol. But it should be done in like a week or so. And by the way sorry bout the double post but i was on guest.... my bad