PDA

View Full Version : what up from da west coast

SOULFLY
10-10-2004, 01:03 PM
hey my name iz SOULFLY and i have been raceing xmods since day one. for a living i customize street cars and have been doing this for 15 years. i have made some custom parts for my xmod that would blow your mind. i have a titanium driveline, custom heat sink. and a few mods that i am going to keep secret.check out my web site @ www.freewebs.com/atomicmoddesign. 8)

StiXxX
10-10-2004, 06:03 PM
I got a "404-Page Not Found" message re-post please I want to see what ur talking about :nod:

livestrong350z
10-10-2004, 07:06 PM
me too i cant see it ,but i want to !
and whats up !! names livestrong350z and do you sell your custom parts??
:-? :lol: :lol:

cols102
10-10-2004, 09:30 PM
just copy the url and post it in the bar and it will work fine

SOULFLY
10-11-2004, 08:04 PM
i do sell my custom parts, but they are kinda spendy due to the type of parts. i sell a titanium driveline, carbon fiber body's, carbon fiber frames and i do all of my own custom paint in my streetcar shop ( when im not working on real cars) once agin my website iz www.freewebs.com/atomicmoddesign i try to change the pics ever few dayz and alot of the cars with the specil paint was my own doing. 8)

livestrong350z
10-11-2004, 08:32 PM
hey man nice xmods in there !!! :nod:
but where do you buy or look at your parts???
it might be there and i just dont see it but tell me anyway :lol: :lol:

StiXxX
10-12-2004, 04:22 PM
yea i've been looking for this crew out of VaBeach me n some peepz bin looking for a group to join. one of my boyz had mentioned hearing of some xmoderz out there but he didn't know much. PM me, SOUTHFLY :nod: :redfin: :D :lol: or u cn jsut keep posting in here.

P.S. I also signed ur guest book, hope it's not too long