PDA

View Full Version : How do ya change your initial post heading???

XMODification
07-15-2006, 04:37 PM
I notice that i can't change my initial post heading at all :cussing: - i did the advance setting modification and it still says the same thing that i post from the start of the thread -:shrug: am i doing something wrong or is it just the way you guys have the topic stuff set up????:-?

F-150 k!ller
07-15-2006, 07:53 PM
Yea it won't let you change it. I've already tried.

XMODification
07-16-2006, 11:53 AM
:bs: Aight - that sux!! it would be better becuase you can update the thread heading to let people know that there's something new in your thread instead of thinking it's the same old topic!:letitout: For example - my truck project started out as a "dub silverado" but i switched the entire truck front end with a Cadillac Escalade's - now i'm stuck with the old topic as my heading when i would really like to see something that says " MY SILVERLADE PROJECT XMOD!!":blowup:

boske
07-17-2006, 09:08 AM
I think you are referring to topic title, and I will check into this...

XMODification
07-17-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks!! please keep me updated on the procedures if anything new thing comes up!:headbang:

skyline-rsx392
07-17-2006, 01:46 PM
as far as i know only mods can edit that, hit me a pm and ill do it for u

XMODification
07-17-2006, 05:32 PM
:hail: Thanks alot dude!! i really appreciate that! :thumrigh: - now i finally feel like i'm going somewhere with this project:headbang:. Thanks again!