PDA

View Full Version : Project GT-R

FociFanatic
10-02-2004, 03:14 PM
I'm waiting to get my lithium kit, so I thought I'd start lightening the chassis and polished the heatsink. I also got my CF driveshaft from Atomic mods and put that in. I was going to start to replacing the wiring with the good stuff, but my soldering iron bit the big one. So, I'll have to go get a new one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v456/HirotoR34/chassispic.jpg

viperdout
10-02-2004, 03:23 PM
I know that controller. Welcome Hiroto R34, Lord Helmet, or whatever you care to be called. :lol:

SwedishRacer
10-02-2004, 04:51 PM
I a\have seen that controler before too, why make a new account??? get banned or lost your pass word??? cool, I am custom painting my controler

StiXxX
10-02-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm waiting to get my lithium kit, so I thought I'd start lightening the chassis and polished the heatsink. I also got my CF driveshaft from Atomic mods and put that in. I was going to start to replacing the wiring with the good stuff, but my soldering iron bit the big one. So, I'll have to go get a new one.

if it's a dremel tool how exactly did you make your heatsink so **** shiny :o i just used the sanding bit but it doesn't have a mirror finish like yours

FociFanatic
10-02-2004, 05:19 PM
I know that controller. Welcome Hiroto R34, Lord Helmet, or whatever you care to be called. :lol:

Heh Heh. Man wherever I go, people know who I am. I don't know why I choose different usernames. Split personalitites maybe? On the heatsink, I used chrome polish, a rag, and a pipe cleaner. It only took about 20 minutes :D

StiXxX
10-02-2004, 05:27 PM

On the heatsink, I used chrome polish, a rag, and a pipe cleaner. It only took about 20 minutes :D
thanx ur heatsink looks grrrreeeaaaat!!! :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

viperdout
10-02-2004, 06:55 PM
I a\have seen that controler before too, why make a new account??? get banned or lost your pass word??? cool, I am custom painting my controler

Nope, he just has about 15 different users over different sites.

StiXxX
10-02-2004, 07:07 PM
I a\have seen that controler before
me too i believe that the body is usually a WRC version For Focus :nod:

viperdout
10-02-2004, 07:08 PM

Not anymore. He said on another forum the dog chewed on it.

StiXxX
10-02-2004, 07:13 PM

Not anymore. He said on another forum the dog chewed on it.
Aw man that sucks that body was perfect. I feel the pain :cry:
BAD DOG :evil: :lol: hope the dogs ok, :lol: paint isn't very healthy now a days :lol:

FociFanatic
10-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Yeah, he's ok. I got to him before he could swallow any peices. I couldn't stay mad at him though. He usually doesn't touch my cars. Something freaked him out though. It just gives me an excuse to build something else! :D

I've been pretty unlucky this month.

skylinerocks
10-13-2004, 06:26 PM
nice that looks like a race winner is it an R34 GTR or something else but without the body it's hard to tell LATER