PDA

View Full Version : Is it me???

ravevolution
06-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Is radioshack discountinuing the xmod series or what? I stopped by my local radioshack today and couldn't find any xmod stuff until I asked the girl working there who pointed me to rack. There was like nothing there, well nothing of interest to me.

I was able to get a blue civic body kit for like 3 bucks:)

I'm gonna stop by the ohter stores near my home and by my job and see whats up. But just wondering if anyone has heard of RC dropping the line?:-?

atruebudfan
06-27-2006, 12:45 AM
You talking about Gen 1 or Evo? I know my Radioshack has Gen 1 stuff for cheep, but the Evo stuff is still full price.

ravevolution
06-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Well Both but we dont have the gen 1 stuff here, the civic body kit was a fluke, was a left over fro there stock room. mainly I meant the evo stuff but in general wether it was the gen 1 or evo stuff there wasn't much or any of it.

BlackSky909
06-27-2006, 09:49 AM
You talking about Gen 1 or Evo? I know my Radioshack has Gen 1 stuff for cheep, but the Evo stuff is still full price.
Hes saying there isnt much selection of parts ect.

boske
06-27-2006, 11:03 AM
The Radioshack by me has everything still stocked...maybe your Radioshack is just getting rid of them or, replacing them with the newer XMODS?

catnip40
06-27-2006, 11:51 AM
My Radioshack is discontinuing gen 1 series but they still have evo stuff.

adam
06-27-2006, 04:41 PM
my radio shack is doing the same

ravevolution
06-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Yeah I think it was that particular store that was clearing it shelves of xmods. I went to another store today and they had better pickings.

I will say the guy there was very helpful. Did ya know RS stores can order items from other sotres and have them shipped to their stores? I was able to get two gen 1 AWD kits sent to their store which is being shipped from another store out in the boondocks. I expect to pick them up this friday. :) Just a word of an advice if ya wanna get something that isn't available at your local shop.

Oh yeah another thing is the price on the website is the correct price of items so if ya go to your sotre and the price is different it probably is cause they haven't put the new price sticker on yet.