PDA

View Full Version : How do i fix my 6 cell supra

DesertStormraceTeam
09-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Hey can anyone help me i installed a 6 cell on my supra but i cant get it to fit is it possible to fit on a supra and also when i turn my cervo starts making noise but it stops when i touch it can anyone help me on that

StiXxX
09-28-2004, 06:01 PM
your servo is twitching b'cuz of the extra current flowing through your car. as for fitting the new batt's i would cut out the tabs that are in place for screwing in the lights board :nod:

viperdout
09-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Put the battery in the back bumper.

StiXxX
09-29-2004, 04:19 PM
i've seen it before, but how do you fit batt's in the bumper

viperdout
09-29-2004, 07:30 PM
i've seen it before, but how do you fit batt's in the bumper

Break out you dremel, cut off all the screw posts, then glue the bumper on.

SwedishRacer
10-01-2004, 10:08 PM
get sand paper, the back bumber will let you lift off the ground with your front wheels, I put my liths in the bumber! I do wheelies now!

VietDraGoNE
10-02-2004, 09:41 PM
^^^ lol thats gangsta, im too poor for them expensive batteries, my 6 cell supra is aight, when i pull on the trigger it runs then stops, runs then stops, but if i pull it gradually it goes full speed, if i pull it all the way it goes n pauses, does anyone know y?

StiXxX
10-02-2004, 09:50 PM
^^^ lol thats gangsta, im too poor for them expensive batteries, my 6 cell supra is aight, when i pull on the trigger it runs then stops, runs then stops, but if i pull it gradually it goes full speed, if i pull it all the way it goes n pauses, does anyone know y?
my civic does that but after the cells wear out a little bit it stops