PDA

View Full Version : New Xmods

nsxdude10193
06-22-2006, 06:17 PM
Well the new xmods that will be a a shack near you are the

RX-7...i am really looking forward to this car...it looks really cool

The Chevy SSR...yes thats right the ssr ...super sport roadster...not to excited about this one because it is gonna be a truck...but i am a hard core chevy fan so i am happy to see more chevys...would have preferred a chevelle but thats me... it would be cool if you could put the roof down though :p

homestar
06-22-2006, 06:30 PM
and who told you this? ;)

DragOreoCar
06-22-2006, 06:32 PM
I would like to know who is giving out the info so you can email this stuff to me @ [email protected] thank-you :study:

PortagyPlaya12
06-22-2006, 06:52 PM
Where'd you find this? I'm having doubts. There's no proof or anything. If they do come out with an RX-7 that will be cool, but I'm not too excited about the SSR.

homestar
06-22-2006, 07:19 PM
So... uh gonna tell us? or is this a hoax! ( i highly doubt that tho)

nsxdude10193
06-22-2006, 07:21 PM
ask the sales clerks at the shack...i found out on xmod world and on the awd kit for the truck there are three drive shaft lengths and it said in the directions that
the third shaft was for a xmods rc truck coming soon..so i asked the shack about it and they said a chevy ssr...and then i asked about the rx-7 and he said yes also..anyways thats why the EVO and the Firebirds prices are so low...they are trying to get rid of more inventory to make room for the new stuff...

homestar
06-22-2006, 07:24 PM
you mean g35 and firebird right. cuz the evo is more than the firebird and g35. anyway, i expected an SSR but where on earth did someone get the notion its an RX7 because it says in the manual, for the 4WD, its a new rc TRUCK. ;)

ravevolution
06-22-2006, 07:25 PM
ya ive heard rumors on what the new cars would be but until I see them on the site or stores it's still a rumor.

But I'm glad the prices are low for to rid inventory. . .anyone think shopping spree?:p

I'm just wondering if they are just new bodies on the evo chasis or are they actually gonna come out with like a gen,evo 3 class:-?

nsxdude10193
06-22-2006, 07:26 PM
yes i meant g35 and trust me...just ask a sales clerk...i live on the east coast so maybe it'll come out here first...and the rx-7 just because the people have been wanting them ever since xmods first came out...

homestar
06-22-2006, 07:29 PM
wanting does nothing, but both a FD3S and an FC3S would be sweet.

probably the same chassis ravevolution.

Alvin
07-13-2006, 10:28 PM
The next truck that is coming out is going to be a NISSAN TITAN, i know that for sure, becuase one of my frineds is a radioshack general manager in charge of dealing with all representatives from all the companys including Xmods,i asked him about the SSR and he said he had not herd ne thing yet but he did say there is talk of a scion, but hes not sure of wich one,

tre_11
07-13-2006, 10:49 PM
why a nissan i want a dodge

Alvin
07-13-2006, 11:41 PM
i know man dodge would be alot better, but the nissan sold more this past year then dodge so, im guessing thats why

tre_11
07-13-2006, 11:53 PM
that sucks!!!

Razy
07-14-2006, 01:38 AM
Why can the new truck be a Cadilac Escalade

KainAzeroth
07-14-2006, 02:47 AM
I could see the Titan being the new truck, but I agree a dodge would be better, even if I don't like dodge truck, or really any trucks for that matter. I want to see the Escalade too, and speaking of Cadilacs... why no cadilac cars? All the cars are sporty things or racer cars, why not something luxury (besides the g35). Anyone think they might repackages the gen1 bodies with new evo chassis (obviosly better mounted for the evo)?

Alvin
07-14-2006, 12:51 PM
They go with cars that are more popular at the time of the release dates, cuz when the first ones were released FAST AND THE FURIOUS was coming out so they had to have the supra, and then the skyline and tuner racing cars. Then they went back in time, to the american muscle cars, then with the new evos they kinda took a step closer to the new modern cars with the H2 and the G35, They made the lancer becuase of the FAST AND THE FURIOUS 2 movie came out with a lancer in it and mustang, the next line im hoping should have some good cars, the Titan and scion, The new 2006-07 eclipse are pretty nice and also are vary popular that is a good possobility they will probobly have and old muscle cars just like they did with the evos, mybe a chevell that would be cool, I think they need to make some exotics, Lamborghini maybe even a Ferrari

Alvin
07-14-2006, 01:25 PM
i found out that that the next xmods taht are on list for delivery are the NISSAN TITAN which i already said and the Scion that they are making is going to be a SCION TC , there is also going to be a new racing wheel kit for the trucks. the first ship date rasioshack has for any of these are end of August, those are probobley samples which means they will have on of each to a high volume store that dose alot of xmod sales, They are expecting full shipments to the stores in October

KainAzeroth
07-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Full car kits or just bodies?

MikeDuBose
07-14-2006, 10:09 PM
I went to RS today and no new anything.

Alvin
07-15-2006, 02:42 PM
It should be full starter kits, but they will probobley release different colors with body kits and stuff, i will find out on monday for sure