PDA

View Full Version : custom civic!!!

xcivic
09-27-2004, 09:08 AM
Hey eveone last night i started on my civic and already it looks sikk i sanded down the front of the hood that came with the body kit and now it looks like it has a hood scoop also i sanded of the sun roof and the door knobs i filled in the tail light and the trunk lid with poxy i also poxied the licence plate indent it looks sick i cant wait to finish and post it by the way its gunna be candy apple red with dark grey stripes going down the middle :D :D

also i had a probelm with my wires a few of them came loose how am i supposed to get them back together withought soldering them back in ?? thanks in advance :-? :-? :-?

ichiro
09-27-2004, 10:14 AM
put some duct tape on them or just bondo them on

SwedishRacer
10-01-2004, 10:05 PM
best thing to do is solder them. duct tape bondo, it will screw up your car in no time! listen to the pros, My first car, I did everything wrong with. Solder it, It works best and second best. Nothing else to do. tape can pottentialy F*ck up your car!

Give a SH*T and Vote!

Crew Infusion
10-17-2004, 02:24 AM
xcivic i can do the candy apple red for you with your stripes for $5 dollars ill make it look like the candy apple red on the lancer in the bonus footage in the tricked out edition of fast and the furious e-mail me at [email protected] for my address

driftbig
10-18-2004, 11:06 AM
hey xcivic one of my wires fell of on my car but i used that blue tape they used for painting stuff. u must tutch the wires together and see if the problem is fixed then put tape over it. that i wat i did and my car has been running fine for the last like five months man. it is the best way to fix the wires without soldering ur wires.

SOULFLY
10-20-2004, 07:38 PM
yo dawg check dis out, if you wanna see some phat civics go to my website. and if you need it painted talk to tha dude who will do it for 5 bucks. thats one of my dawgs he does good work.i would but i just got slammed at my home business. and i would charge more anyway, due to the fact that i would use real car paint. :hail: :firedevi: