PDA

View Full Version : Virginia...Portsmouth,Suffolk,Chesapeake,VaBeach.. .

StiXxX
09-24-2004, 01:23 PM
I've sent some pm's to people that had Virginia in there location on the memberlist if there are other people out there send replies please.

Anyone from any one of Virginia's 7 Cities, who wants to race or trade parts or just meet others from Virginia w/XMODS, feel free to write something.

StiXxX
09-27-2004, 05:27 PM
for those who know me thanks for coming write me something and hopefully we can get something going :thumleft:

VietDraGoNE
10-02-2004, 09:34 PM
im here.. same thing he said to yall, holla if u want to get crackin on somethin

StiXxX
10-02-2004, 09:57 PM
im here.. same thing he said to yall, holla if u want to get crackin on somethin
thanx man apr. it but to the rest of VA
are yall asleep or som'thin i konw we aren't d only 2 w/XMODS wake up and post som'thin already geez :cussing: :x

StiXxX
10-13-2004, 07:52 PM
to the xmod group out of VaBeach hit this post up Holla :redfin: :pimp:

StiXxX
10-19-2004, 07:30 PM
yo i know there's at least 3 of yall in here who r with "The Untouchable VaBeach Tunerz" i've only been in contact w/ 2 one was bout 3min ago let me know whats up i just found yall post in the http://xmodsrc.com/community/howto_detail.php?thread_id=20324
site let me know whats up with you guy'z aight
i'm in Chesapeake i want to join and i hav some friends who would also be interested
so hit this post up hollaz
:D :lol: :) :nod: :redfin:

SOULFLY
10-20-2004, 11:18 AM
yo check it out im from the great state of oregon, but im a member of the untouchable vabeach tunaz. chech out my site. and dont forget to sign my guest book :hail: :firedevi:

StiXxX
10-20-2004, 12:45 PM
aight there's something in there and i already sighned the guest book on the team site awhilez ago

dieWITavengence
10-20-2004, 04:21 PM
sup its daniel guys..
im wit these two guys.. holla at us fo sho..

lata.. 8)

StiXxX
10-20-2004, 07:16 PM
welcome aboard i sent u a pm and then i realized who it was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WELCOME ABOARD

StiXxX
10-21-2004, 08:09 PM
KeeP it RealL

how true one post and he's out :lol:
thaz aight tho

dieWITavengence
10-21-2004, 11:23 PM
yo patrick.. u gotta start comin to skool more often man lol..
i just got done paintin my car. i painted the body but not the kit. i left the kit black but its hot as hell. im bringin it to skool tomorrow to c if u think i shood paint the kit or leave it..
its hot as hell tho forreal.. i also cut my thing to put my turbo. so now it fits like perfect n drives like a beaut. :o its amazing.. it still aint no 9-cells put ill figure it out lol..
n if u get this tonite. if u got an extra antena for te remote i need 1 mine broke it sux *** now..

im out..
lata 8)

StiXxX
10-22-2004, 10:27 AM
i'm bumd out bout somethin that happened back in CT(Connecticut just in case u dunno)i'll hav time to clear my head this weekend though
i'll be in on Mon. so bring the car in again, please i really wanna see what u hav done to it

also my NSX is dumb fast w/ the whole nos thing
i'm gonna read how to make the button in the controller, dout i'll do it but hey, u never know that might help me clear my head this weekend

:lol: :cry: see u on Mon.

dieWITavengence
10-22-2004, 03:08 PM
yo im here in tech class rite now doin nuthin.. i decided to write here lol..
i need tht antenna thing kuz i brought my car n it had no distance.. i was drivin it round n it barely went no where..

talk to u lata tonite..

PEaCE

StiXxX
10-22-2004, 06:18 PM
aight i'm on here now and i'll be in here for a while so hit this up or write stuff somewhere else in the forum and i'll find it :nod: :D

StiXxX
11-01-2004, 11:19 AM
****it my comp. crapped out and i've been gone for a really long time if there's any one elase from VA. put some info in here
it doesn't seem like there much of u out there

dieWITavengence
11-08-2004, 08:57 PM
yo man. i wanna sell my xmod. i think ive put enough into it that its worth sum good money. patrick help me out. help me find sum1 to sell it to ya no. n mayb u need to come to skool more man! lol ****..
catch u up lata..

keep it realL

StiXxX
11-10-2004, 10:52 AM
easiest thing to do is post that u wanna sell ur car in the
BUY/SELL/TRADE half of this forum
list what u hav and what u hav done
peepz r always lookin for more xmods
so post it the BUY/SELL/TRADE sectionand in no time at least 3 people will reply in interest :D

SwedishRacer
11-16-2004, 07:20 AM
go to the VA Beach Tuners site.

StiXxX
11-16-2004, 11:37 AM
i've been there a bunch of times and some of the peepz r in this forum but i've never gotten the info i wanted

and it's more of a national team
cuz i was told there's only 1 member in VA
:lol: :lol:

fubarizzle
11-30-2004, 03:53 PM
ohhh ohhh wat up stixx im from richmond va... :nod:

StiXxX
12-03-2004, 01:06 PM
ohhh ohhh wat up stixx im from richmond va... :nod:

Chesapeake and Richmond are pretty far apart

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/StiXxX_069/VAhardy.jpg

don't ask me what a Hrdiness Zone is
cuz i dunno
Ijust wanted the map :lol: :lol: :lol:

VietDraGoNE
01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
two hrs away man, i go there every once in a while

ThermoNuclear
02-07-2005, 07:29 AM
****it my comp. crapped out and i've been gone for a really long time if there's any one elase from VA. put some info in here
it doesn't seem like there much of u out there

I'm in VA... Stafford to be exact. (thats near Fredericksburg for you non-hillbillies) Actually I live right next to Quantico Marine Base off 610 (Garrisonville Road).

thebryan
02-09-2005, 08:13 PM
I got a couple questions:

#1: Where and when do some virginia beach clubs meet to race???
#2: where can I get some vinyls for a 65 mustang? I just painted my hood green and my body a darker shade of blue...

VietDraGoNE
02-11-2005, 11:12 PM
1: No clubs that i know of, or ever heard of

2: go get vinyls from ebay or another xmod decal site, i forgot the linkdfd

StiXxX
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
just to revive this link so it appaers orange on ur screen :D
does any1 live in VA, the 757, Virginia huh, huh, anyone???? :lol: :-?

VietDraGoNE
08-06-2005, 10:30 PM
sup nigga!@!! long time no talk man, iunno how to keep in contact with ya anymore man, maybe u would read this message a longgg time from now so its cool homie i forgot ya number and i dunno if u moved to va beach or not but its all good man, i'll see u one day lol, aight patrick take cares man, hope u feelin good n crap peace outs man

VietDraGoNE
08-06-2005, 10:32 PM
ertre

StiXxX
09-07-2005, 03:08 PM
I got a couple questions:

#1: Where and when do some virginia beach clubs meet to race???
#2: where can I get some vinyls for a 65 mustang? I just painted my hood green and my body a darker shade of blue...

chech out the something something Va Beach Tunerz
i tried getting in touch with them a long time ago and i learned that only one of them was actually from VA Beach
as far as i kno there all the xmodsrc.com website in those forums

StiXxX
09-07-2005, 03:11 PM
sup ******!@!! long time no talk man, iunno how to keep in contact with ya anymore man, maybe u would read this message a longgg time from now so its cool homie i forgot ya number and i dunno if u moved to va beach or not but its all good man, i'll see u one day lol, aight patrick take cares man, hope u feelin good n crap iunno if u moved back to connet or what but whateva peace outs man, if u wanna call my a** my num is 757 465 1293, if u read this tho, good bye

first off Delete ur double post and second
whaaaattuuuppp !!!!!!!!!!! playa its been a long time indeed
i responded with my new number and local in the PM so make sure and check it out

also if ur still into the xmods go ahead and get the new Evo for $60 when it reaches us if it already hasnt :D