PDA

View Full Version : newbies and liths

kenney
05-31-2006, 03:06 PM
ok i knew this would happen so i just ran my mod till they broke!! before u go and spent your money on liths get alloy diff, rear axels and of course rear dog bones. just to prove this should be done i used my car 4 times and just 5 min ago left cup broke and right dog bone is stripped ha ha ha so now it is out of comish. untill my parts come in but this is my project car so lots of stuff has already happened to it and much more stuff will happen....lol everytime something breaks on it i get some piece of alloy put it on my good cars and put the stock stuff on the projet car stock stuff sux i will see what i can do for pics lilski

lilskipro587
05-31-2006, 04:42 PM
picssssss?????

kenney
05-31-2006, 05:20 PM
so they are a tad blurry but it is the best i got THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF U HAVE LITHS AND NO ALLOY in picture 111 u can kinda see that the one on the left is good and the one on the right is stripped the others are just a broken cup and a stripped dog it is hard to see but u can notice that on the side thee is nothing stickin out like it is suppose to(dog)