PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades????????

xmodalloy
05-26-2006, 05:11 PM
I am going to radio shack tomarow what upgrades should I get?

kenney
05-26-2006, 05:23 PM
what do u have now? 1st i would get stage2 motor next bearingsthen get some lith ions and then of course as much alloy as y can find , awd lights and custom them with fog lights

xmodalloy
05-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Ok.

F-150 k!ller
05-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Bearings first then motor the AWD liths lights (both) then whatever else (i.e. rims tire upgrades and such)

kenney
05-26-2006, 07:51 PM
yeah u are right bearings are very important diffenetly the first to get it might seem like ur car runs great without them but wait till u try them they make a BIG difference. pesonnally i would not get the drift kit they are just hard plastic tires u would get the perfomance if you just take the rubber off of ur stock tire and ride on the rims

Numbchux
05-26-2006, 07:56 PM
IMHO:

AWD
bearings
drift kit (optional)
stage II

I, personally, wouldn't buy visual upgrades....so if you want them, put them in here wherever you want. if you want all bark and no bite, get them first.....otherwise, wait until you've got the performance to back the looks.

F-150 k!ller
05-26-2006, 09:42 PM
yea i agree with chux just go in the order of anyone you want to get first. Me I dont have the bearings yet but I have all other RS upgrades but the wheels and tires...They are just so expensive....thats all.

kenney
05-26-2006, 10:25 PM
yeah u are right bearings are very important diffenetly the first to get it might seem like ur car runs great without them but wait till u try them they make a BIG difference. pesonnally i would not get the drift kit they are just hard plastic tires u would get the performance if you just take the rubber off of ur stock tire and ride on the rims
i meant to say the same performance