PDA

View Full Version : the real pony car? lol

kenney
05-26-2006, 11:37 AM
well first of all anyone know what a hyundia pony is??? if anyone has a model of this car or a body of this car off of anything i don't care if it is diecast I WILL BUY IT i owned 6 of these cars and they got me through thick and thin and i want to dedicate a chassie to a pony body

BlackSky909
05-26-2006, 01:40 PM
6 of them! How old are you . lmao..

kenney
05-26-2006, 03:18 PM
me well i am only 24 but i have done enough in my life to say that i am 40! i had these cars when i was 17 and 18 i was buying them for like 75 bucks and 3 of them were givin to me i would love to have another one but i can'tfind anyone that wants to part with them they are the best car ever and u can fit a big motor in them like 305 i wanted to do it but i just did not have the tools or the motor some guy im marimachi did it and he drags it i guess it flys alot of people use them in d derbies they are tough real tough

mrc5corvette
05-26-2006, 03:48 PM
cars like that are great, especially since nobody ever expects anything from them. i doubt you'll be able to find a scale body to fit your xmod, though.:(

BlackSky909
05-26-2006, 03:56 PM
cars like that are great, especially since nobody ever expects anything from them. i doubt you'll be able to find a scale body to fit your xmod, though.:(
Yea foreal I havent even heard of that type of car so Id doubt they would have them as a model.. You should check on ebay.

kenney
05-26-2006, 04:02 PM

i guess i can only dream lol

wicked skyline ryder
05-26-2006, 06:17 PM
i highly doubt there is a model of that car it kinda looks like a vw rabbit i think

kenney
05-26-2006, 07:30 PM
i highly doubt there is a model of that car it kinda looks like a vw rabbit i think

or a shov-it the old school acadian scooter