PDA

View Full Version : QUE Banned?

ravevolution
05-25-2006, 03:32 PM
Who is they????

And why was I banned for three days??? If it was for that small comment I made LAST WEEK, then I find it weak that someone banned me 3 days after it was posted:-?

I find it even more interesting that in that past there have been people that have done a lot more trivial and out right posted "rude" comments on this thread. And some have gotten off without a slap on the hand.

If the mods have started to crack down an be strict, then do your job. . . but correctly I say.

me? banned? WEAKSAUCE!!!:evil:

F-150 k!ller
05-25-2006, 03:52 PM
well what did u say?

ravevolution
05-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Thats the thing I dont even know.

It might be what I said on this thread cause thats the only thing I think that seems even close to "rude"

http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3777

F-150 k!ller
05-25-2006, 05:16 PM
yea dude i think that was the problem.... ask a mod or black sky about it... they'll tell you.

ravevolution
05-25-2006, 05:49 PM
ya but I still think It's weak that I was banned for it, mainly banned 2-3 days after it was posted

BlackSky909
05-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Yea Im pretty sure it was for that, and the topic was in "Off-topic" so it didnt have to do with xmods noob.

ravevolution
05-25-2006, 06:11 PM
I've realized my error in that days ago

but it was still a dumb thread:p

BlackSky909
05-25-2006, 07:15 PM
So what? I wanted to see people's opinions.

gearhead
05-25-2006, 07:19 PM
calm down it is only 3 days it could be forever. us mods dont get to see every single thread neither. and i might see somthing and let it fly but another mod might not.
chill there is nothing you can do about it
now if u realy want me to crack down ill watch u like a hawk

ravevolution
05-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Dang Black can't take a small joke can ya? I'm not gonna argue about this or anything else buddy cuz arguing on the net. . .its just dang retarted

thanks gear, if i want someone all up in my a** I'll ask.

Other than that my complaint still hasn't gone without a true rebuttle, I could care less about the ban to me it the whole principle that people on here have said some harsh stuff to others and all i did is throw a pebble in the water and still someone gets all ruffled about it like is if I through a boulder.

Alright I'm done ranting, yall can close this thread.

crunk rida
05-25-2006, 09:04 PM
I didn't ban you but I dont aprove of what you said it's in offtopic...read the rules next time you wont be banned......

BlackSky909
05-25-2006, 11:11 PM
lmfao OMG!!
What the hell is wrong with you? All you do is spam. Jesus.

PS. I have nothing against you rave.. I thought you were serious..

wicked skyline ryder
05-25-2006, 11:32 PM
i do not spam man take'er easy

pittbull988
05-26-2006, 12:09 AM
i didnt ban you...i had no part in that one....

Monster180
05-26-2006, 12:28 AM
i do not spam man take'er easy

spam whore hahaha :ghey:

Numbchux
05-26-2006, 02:47 AM
Other than that my complaint still hasn't gone without a true rebuttle

no rebuttle necessary. you made a rude, and completely unnecessary comment. the mods didn't catch it for a couple days, then you got what you deserved. end of story. this should've been a pm to a mod, not a new public thread.

ravevolution
05-26-2006, 03:01 AM
no rebuttle necessary. you made a rude, and completely unnecessary comment. the mods didn't catch it for a couple days, then you got what you deserved. end of story. this should've been a pm to a mod, not a new public thread.

If I was able to log in at the time, and knew which mod was at the time responsible I would have probably sent a pm but in a way I'm glad it's a thread cause I was able to voice an opinion and get a direct reason, as well as get mostly everyones input.

skyline-rsx392
05-26-2006, 09:44 AM
it was me who banned u, i wasnt here for a while i came back and just checked the most recent posts and topics and after seeing ur comments and posts i banned u, i was wrong cause i should've warned u about it so i apologize for that but dont do it again. I personaly will be getting alot more strict around here and i will be cracking down on ppl cause now i got more time off now that skool is done!

xmodalloy
05-26-2006, 10:01 AM
lmfao OMG!!

What the h#ll does that mean?

PS two word posts are spaming.

BlackSky909
05-26-2006, 10:34 AM
What the h#ll does that mean?

PS two word posts are spaming.
I deleted both of his 2 word post. wicked skyline rider.. I dont know if you know what spamming is but its when you post useless info or 1-2 word post like "lol" "ok" ect.. Well this is your warning please stop. Since we got to the bottom of this problem I am locking this topic.