PDA

View Full Version : new brunswickers

kenney
05-10-2006, 09:42 PM
lookin for any one from new brunswick to race for fun or put something on the line i just really like to drive them i am in the process of building a track hopefully it will work out cost $50 for all the parts and where did i get all the parts u would never guess.

skyline-rsx392
05-10-2006, 10:08 PM
where did u get ur parts?

F-150 k!ller
05-10-2006, 10:55 PM
yea were?

kenney
05-12-2006, 10:31 PM
i don't know if i can give that out .................. well of course the DOLLARAMA they have these "floor mats" that go togther almost like puzzle pieces! 12 " square the way i have it figured out it will take about 35 of them maby 40 to make a descent track when i get the time to work on it i will post more on how i am putting it together and what i will be using for side rails i want to make it so it comes apart easy and only takes up about 2 cubic feet when disassembled any sugestions on side rail something soft would be good and the "floor mats" come apart like a puzzle piece would they are like a hard foam very good tractionwith the rubber wheels but i still am having trouble with the side rails!! these are what they look like sry bout the small pic if i make it bigger it will suc it is from my phone and the first pic i have ever put on here more to come so any ideas on what to use for side rails and how to attach them would be great

alexxxxxx
11-16-2006, 08:19 PM
im from pei so if your ever there well now just add me an if ur ever there we can race [email protected]

Aft3rMath
07-23-2007, 01:59 AM
Nova Scotia. Let me get my car ready to race and I'll give you a shout. dont mind traveling. :)