05-09-2006, 04:31 PM
all nice cars.

punishment
05-10-2006, 02:18 PM
u really need to clean ur air filter in the tc3
you can clean it for me.

pittbull988
05-10-2006, 07:07 PM
come on dont be lazy just pour some nitro fuel on the side thats clean and let it go through the dirty part...u could be losing engine life like that...

RodsRUs
05-10-2006, 09:19 PM
pretty killer collection you have there...
nice tc3

punishment
05-11-2006, 02:17 AM
actually, to clear this up to some idiots.
If you notice there are pics of the car broken down. i got it used and it came LIKE SHOWN, i am taking progress pics as ythe parts come in. and believe me, im not as stupid as some on this forum to run a dirty filter on my new toy. You be crazy

torredo
05-11-2006, 02:19 AM
If punishment puts that filter on the TC3 Ill smack you dumb -----

pittbull988
05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
actually, to clear this up to some idiots.
If you notice there are pics of the car broken down. i got it used and it came LIKE SHOWN, i am taking progress pics as ythe parts come in. and believe me, im not as stupid as some on this forum to run a dirty filter on my new toy. You be crazy

so now im an idiot...ok? and u should of said that u got them used and thats how they came....sure and i thought u were DONE with this site and u werent coming back?? wut happened?

punishment
05-12-2006, 06:01 AM
so now im an idiot...ok? and u should of said that u got them used and thats how they came....sure and i thought u were DONE with this site and u werent coming back?? wut happened?
When did I say i was done with this site? and quite frankly if i was, how is it any of your business? oh thats right..... ITS NOT.
so stop changing the subject on peoples posts or just dont be a moderator.

torredo
05-12-2006, 09:36 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mrc5corvette
05-12-2006, 10:25 AM
nice cars. i like the mini-lst and the subaru xmod

wicked skyline ryder
05-12-2006, 02:45 PM
well put punishment (in regards to whole pitbull thing) and i like your cars man nice job

pittbull988
05-12-2006, 02:58 PM
When did I say i was done with this site? and quite frankly if i was, how is it any of your business? oh thats right..... ITS NOT.
so stop changing the subject on peoples posts or just dont be a moderator.

i wasnt talking to u torredo had a moment and he said he was gone and never coming back gets ur f--king facts straight..who r u to tell me wut to do?

wicked skyline ryder
05-12-2006, 03:32 PM
i wasnt talking to u torredo had a moment and he said he was gone and never coming back gets ur f--king facts straight..who r u to tell me wut to do?
sorry pittbull

xmodalloy
05-12-2006, 04:52 PM
Punishment, your rude.

punishment
05-13-2006, 12:19 AM

Actually, your a lying sack of crap. Becous i never said anything about me being done with this site. Only problem i had with the site Is YOU. who am i to tell you what to do? consider me the customer and i want my double cheeseburger, isnt it your job to treat forum members with respect and not hassle them, harrass them, and being just stupid. Thats who i am to tell you what to do.
Stop being stupid, and why dont you grow up to your spot of being a moderator? I am SICK and **** tired of you thinking your gods gift to xmods, and even life, becouse as far as im concerned you HAVE no life kid.

As for the comment with me being rude.
Im sure you can live with it, as i see if theres a problem with myself being "rude" then call the cops. im almost certain they just might give a crap.

torredo
05-13-2006, 12:23 AM
thats a good point

Ive tried to say this from the start...
Mods are idiots on XMS, they treat you stupid, add *******
rules, and think they are smart?

I have added so many things to help peeps out, I also
reply to those in need of help....

So for you as a Moderator to treat someone like me like a bag
od sh!t.....screw you!!

punishment
05-13-2006, 12:54 AM
all da kewl kidz uze spill chek

pittbull988
05-13-2006, 01:03 AM
Actually, your a lying sack of crap. Becous i never said anything about me being done with this site. Only problem i had with the site Is YOU. who am i to tell you what to do? consider me the customer and i want my double cheeseburger, isnt it your job to treat forum members with respect and not hassle them, harrass them, and being just stupid. Thats who i am to tell you what to do.
Stop being stupid, and why dont you grow up to your spot of being a moderator? I am SICK and **** tired of you thinking your gods gift to xmods, and even life, becouse as far as im concerned you HAVE no life kid.

As for the comment with me being rude.
Im sure you can live with it, as i see if theres a problem with myself being "rude" then call the cops. im almost certain they just might give a crap.

OMG WUT is ur problem dont u get that i was talking to torredo!! NOT U!! jesus christ learn to read..i never said that u were leaving or u were supposed to leave

torredo
05-13-2006, 01:09 AM
So what!

Now that were talkin about me....SCREW YOU!!

Powertripping dickwad!
I do nothing but help your members and get a shot to my
nuts from you ***got Mods...

W/E

pittbull988
05-13-2006, 01:12 AM
ur outta here PEACE.. and this is CLOSED!!