PDA

View Full Version : NEW RULE.....what?!

Numbchux
05-08-2006, 12:19 AM
in direct reference to this:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3700

however, this is most certainly not the first time I've seen it.

what is this crap? it's one thing if people are resurrecting old threads to comment on someones work. But you'd rather see people start a new thread, than just add to an existing one? even if they have something constructive or relavant to say?

of all the things on here that irritate me (most of them are personal things, and not severe, therefore I really don't care that much), the rule against bumping threads is the most rediculous I've EVER heard. I've never heard of an online forum with that rule. and I'm an active poster on 9. and member of almost 20.

come on, rules are a necassary in a forum like this, but you guys have taken them over the top.

F-150 k!ller
05-08-2006, 12:23 AM
in direct reference to this:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3700

however, this is most certainly not the first time I've seen it.

what is this crap? it's one thing if people are resurrecting old threads to comment on someones work. But you'd rather see people start a new thread, than just add to an existing one? even if they have something constructive or relavant to say?

of all the things on here that irritate me (most of them are personal things, and not severe, therefore I really don't care that much), the rule against bumping threads is the most rediculous I've EVER heard. I've never heard of an online forum with that rule. and I'm an active poster on 9. and member of almost 20.

come on, rules are a necassary in a forum like this, but you guys have taken them over the top.

YES AGREED AND WELL PUT!

torredo
05-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Bumping threads is not permitted and is usually seen
in B/S/T forums on all sites ive been on including my own.
As for the old threads....there is no real reason to bump one
unless its images, or of great importance...

I do see Crunks reason here, although it may seem unusual
to most. But alot of the older theads are useless..

crunk rida
05-08-2006, 12:47 AM
1.its anoying.......just like you
2.thread bumping is not allowed
3.most would do it just to get there post count up.......... which is also not allowed because it makes it unfare for the other members that have been here for ever and the post whores that post ****in' 30 times a day to say "they are some body" when they are just noobs trying to get more popular. and this is flaming right here also not allowed.

CLOSED
(you have something to say to me pm me not start a **** forum about it.)

pittbull988
05-08-2006, 03:13 PM
if you dont like it leave