PDA

View Full Version : my dads ride lol

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 12:17 AM
well here i have proof that i just didnt go on the internet and find a car take a look with a picture of my xmod in it.:)

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/xmoddrifter/xmods_and_porsche015.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/xmoddrifter/xmods_and_porsche016.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/xmoddrifter/xmods_and_porsche017.jpg

what do you guys think??

fordredneck
03-24-2006, 12:32 AM
not a fan of porshe get a stang more horsepower for less money

crunk rida
03-24-2006, 12:37 AM
wtf? porches rock! cool car man!

RodsRUs
03-24-2006, 01:09 AM
ya I personaly hate porches there just a way to show off how "rich" you are..we have less money in our camaro that it costs for a new porche..and it prolly handles better and is quicker..
Just my 2cents

kigamkcalb17
03-24-2006, 01:40 AM
hey thats my xmod lol YOU THEIF lol i hope your enjoying it cause im enjoying your lith car, ooo an badass porshe, you lil rich kid lol... does you dad work for a dealership cause thats a dealers tag on it

RodsRUs
03-24-2006, 01:45 AM
Caught! haha JK

Numbchux
03-24-2006, 05:16 AM
mmmmmmmmm

That is one sweet *** car!!!

RodsRUs....the concept that a comaro handles better than a porsche, is just not possible. the center of gravity on a porsche is lower, and more central. your camaro might be able to out-drag it, or get a similar time on an AutoX course. but take them both to the nurburgring, what the porsche was designed for, and I think you'll see that that camaro's got nothing!

also, keep in mind, that you're paying for the engineering and labor. That's why my subaru can outwheel a basic lifted/lockered jeep for a fraction of the price. because I have literally countless hours of work, blood, sweat and tears, as well as countless custom modifications into it. literally thousands of dollars of labor!!!

personally, I envy anyone who is fortunate enough to have a porsche! if you can have it, you deserve it!

4banger
03-24-2006, 08:29 AM
nice car;) ...............................rich kid:roll:

boob_man
03-24-2006, 08:37 AM
nice glorified volkswagen, jk it looks sweet.

mrc5corvette
03-24-2006, 09:11 AM
its cool, but id rather have a z06 corvette, which would beat it at the nurburgring

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 10:40 AM
well my dad owns a car dealership, not a porsche dealership, just all kinds of cars. and all of our cars have to be registered under the dealerships insurance.

Nismo_34
03-24-2006, 01:55 PM
did u hear wat th zo6 c6 set at th nurburing. it was real close to the record

Numbchux
03-24-2006, 04:24 PM
its cool, but id rather have a z06 corvette, which would beat it at the nurburgring

yea, but it takes half again the hp with a FR design.

don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a Z06, but the porsche is still an amazing piece of automotive engineering!

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 04:33 PM
yea, but it takes half again the hp with a FR design.

don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a Z06, but the porsche is still an amazing piece of automotive engineering!

you look like you know what your talking about. Anyway, ive ridden in the porsche cerrara and a brand new mustang gt. Yes the mustang is close in drag and non-steering events, but the porsche compared to the mustang is not even in the same class, dont say anything bad about porsche unless you have ridden in it and compared it with any american muscle car you think that can beat this porsche. which most won't.

pittbull988
03-24-2006, 05:16 PM
u spelt carrera wrong in ur sig..i personally dont like posches because when u hit the gas the front goes up about the front of the car goes up about 2 ft and leaves a huge hole inbetween the tire and the fender

crunk rida
03-24-2006, 05:20 PM
yeah howw the hell did ur dad buy that?....richy rich........ :lol:

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 05:32 PM
u spelt carrera wrong in ur sig..i personally dont like posches because when u hit the gas the front goes up about the front of the car goes up about 2 ft and leaves a huge hole inbetween the tire and the fender

what?? :o

anywho my dad can afford cause he sells crack for a living:D lol jk

crunk rida
03-24-2006, 07:17 PM
thats not funny i know some people close to me that there lives have been ruined by crack cocaine.

pittbull988
03-24-2006, 10:37 PM
have u ever seen a porsche take off before??? the front goes way up in the air but the wheels stayed on the ground....well its probaly because the engines in the back and it adds to the lift on the front from accelration...

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 10:54 PM
have u ever seen a porsche take off before??? the front goes way up in the air but the wheels stayed on the ground....well its probaly because the engines in the back and it adds to the lift on the front from accelration...

well that mayb true hasnt happened to us before, but the good think about the engine in the back is that the wheels dont spin out because all the wieght is being pushed on that causing for better traction.

pittbull988
03-24-2006, 10:56 PM
its not spelled cerrara its carrera..look at ur sig

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 11:39 PM
its not spelled cerrara its carrera..look at ur sig

lol i know im to lazy to change it

kigamkcalb17
03-24-2006, 11:44 PM
i only have 1 thing to say CORVETTES SUCK

mini-z_drifter
03-24-2006, 11:51 PM

right on bro i hate them SO BAD

punishment
03-25-2006, 07:01 AM
are you telling me he has that thing in a curtain closet?

jesseeast1
03-25-2006, 11:26 AM
Woot! Porsches own dude! Nice car to...

mini-z_drifter
03-25-2006, 11:53 AM
are you telling me he has that thing in a curtain closet?

yea the only reason why we have that around it is the cat cant come in, and it does work.

boob_man
03-25-2006, 12:04 PM
in your sig it says you have a 914 coming your way, I work on a few of those at my shop and man they suck, they really are just a old beetle in porsche clothing, they ride like a go-cart.

mini-z_drifter
03-25-2006, 01:11 PM
in your sig it says you have a 914 coming your way, I work on a few of those at my shop and man they suck, they really are just a old beetle in porsche clothing, they ride like a go-cart.

this one we have is nice, and redone. clutch is nice and easy, drives like a modern car. They can be very nice and comfortable if you take some money and time to make them that way.

pittbull988
03-26-2006, 12:45 AM
too bad a new zo6 would own most cars..that cost double or more than wut it costs

mini-z_drifter
03-26-2006, 10:11 PM
thats true............but your NEVER going to get the quality out of that of this car

boob_man
03-26-2006, 11:16 PM
thats true............but your NEVER going to get the quality out of that of this car

I could not disagree more, as a mechanic that works on a lot of late model porsches, BMW, Mercedes and so on, I have to say the quality is not really any better. I'm not saying a ZO6 is any better as far as quality goes, but it is just as good if not better then a 911. Personally I don't care for the fisher price looking interior that porsches have. Germain cars are not better quality they are just different, domestic and Asian are very similar in the engineering styles butter german cars tend to be over engineered with is some times a bad thing.

pittbull988
03-26-2006, 11:33 PM
yea like the stupid i drive bs....i got to drive a 745(best friends uncles) and i couldnt even change the radio station but other than that it was nice as hell.:nod:.especialy how u adjust the seats(buttons on the side of armrest)

joshm101
04-05-2006, 02:14 AM
not a fan of porshe get a stang more horsepower for less money

haha your so stupid , horsepower doesn't always matter , a 1985 porshe 911 would absoloutely slaughter any mustang. mustangs are my fav production cars ( erly 90's ones) so i do like mustangs , but porshes are way faster

Monster180
04-09-2006, 09:19 AM
if i was ur dad and seen u put toys on my car... i'd crush it.

sry. im a car person. :p

pittbull988
04-10-2006, 12:26 AM
haha your so stupid , horsepower doesn't always matter , a 1985 porshe 911 would absoloutely slaughter any mustang. mustangs are my fav production cars ( erly 90's ones) so i do like mustangs , but porshes are way faster

ur kidding right for the same amount of money of a porsche i can buy a notchback and turn it into a under 9 sec quarter mile race car....and where did u come up with horse power dosent matter..sry but thats the dumbest f****ing that i have heard in a long time if not ever...pff horse power dosnet matter :lol:

joshm101
04-10-2006, 01:01 AM
ur kidding right for the same amount of money of a porsche i can buy a notchback and turn it into a under 9 sec quarter mile race car....and where did u come up with horse power dosent matter..sry but thats the dumbest f****ing that i have heard in a long time if not ever...pff horse power dosnet matter :lol:

ok than ill tell you a little story you big ignorant idiot ..

Last year at mission raceway I was watching some road racing. There was this little F-1 looking thing from the mid 70's. It sounded looked and was fast , very fast . during practice this car was overtaking shelby gt-350 race cars with over 550 hp. This thing totally oblitterated everything else liek shelby gt-350's, older camaros lots of things. so after some racing i saw the car pulling into the pits and i went to consult the driver. i asked the driver how much hp it had and he went into explaining to me that it had only 65 and was powered by a vw van engine. now tell me horsepower matters ?

o yah by the way the porsche can "turn" , you know move from left to right. unlinke the mustag :roll: mustangs are my fav cars , but a porshe is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster and handles wayyyyy better. your just wayy too ignorant :roll: just because a car can drive in a straight line fast it doesnt make it something amazing. learn your facts :roll: :roll: :roll:

mrc5corvette
04-10-2006, 08:41 AM
keep your mustangs and porsches, give a z06 that'll kill just about everything except an enzo or mclaren, for 1/20 the price.
who wins le mans? o thats right the corvette, porsches don't even run in the same class.

Team AMG
04-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Porsches are nice but for what they are (horsepower, handling, etc.) there's better choices for the money. From what I've read they also don't hold their value very well in certain parts of the country, like Cali. I've had several, good cars, but just short of my complete car. Of course, with that said I'm driving a 2004 Focus ZTS with a Steeda supercharger and other goodies which I could have bought a Porsche for at that same price...I just don't draw as much attention from potential thieves. Or insurance companies.

pittbull988
04-10-2006, 11:10 AM
dont double post wut is wrong wit ppl on here use the god**** edit button...haha mrc the new z06 owns everything....i can make a stang handle just as good as a porsche or better its not that hard to do....the reason that lil car beat the gt-350 is cause it probaly had a crazy power to rate ratio... and u said f1 looking a gt350 is far away from looking f1ish..so i would be suprised it it was the fastest car there.....idc n e more cause its no point arguing..This is just like the ricer vs.domestic on streetfire.net....amg have u ever thought of doing the v8 swap to ur focus?

joshm101
04-10-2006, 06:15 PM
dont double post wut is wrong wit ppl on here use the god**** edit button...haha mrc the new z06 owns everything....i can make a stang handle just as good as a porsche or better its not that hard to do....the reason that lil car beat the gt-350 is cause it probaly had a crazy power to rate ratio... and u said f1 looking a gt350 is far away from looking f1ish..so i would be suprised it it was the fastest car there.....idc n e more cause its no point arguing..This is just like the ricer vs.domestic on streetfire.net....amg have u ever thought of doing the v8 swap to ur focus?

power to weight ratio, exactly , its not hp that matters its power to weight

Team AMG
04-10-2006, 09:19 PM
amg have u ever thought of doing the v8 swap to ur focus?

Thought about it, actually TFR makes a kit and turn key ZX3's with 4.8 liter V8 crate engines. I'd personally rather have an RS from England or Australia, 3.8 liter V6 and AWD, and they make a sedan. The problem is California won't let you street a swap unless you're a manufacturer or a prototype builder. There's so much you can do with the 2.3 liter ZTEC, maybe not get it up to Porsche standards, certianly not to C06 standards, but for a lightweight FWD car it goes like stink. I spent about the same as the base price of the car, or about $12,500, on engine and tranny mods and it's not only fast but still great on gas. The main difference between the blower and turbo is that while the turbo has a wider range of HP and torque, the blower has zero lag. You step on it and it goes immediately. My 0-60 times are in the low 6 second catagory, compared to about high 8's for an SVT Focus. Remember, my kid races in the USAC Focus Miodget series, they make all sorts of goodies for the street Focus engine as well.

Porsche has for years been the pioneer of AWD technology, their traction control on the newer 911 series is amazing, it's all computer and electronically controlled, even the shifting is computer controlled. Only the Ferrari and Lambo TC is better from all the reports I've read. I'd love to have a Carrera (Tia Carrera would be really nice), but for a new GT2 I can get a really nice 5 bedroom house here in Fresno.

balb1427
04-10-2006, 09:37 PM
porsche=my favorite car
ur car=AMAZING!!!

RodsRUs
04-11-2006, 12:39 AM
WOW AMG your really good at this stuff..you know so much!!
like all about imports (Ferrari, porsche..ect..)
thats crazy!

mini-z_drifter
04-16-2006, 10:58 AM
wow, this topic should be a sticky. Oh and thanks balb1427 !

Acura
04-16-2006, 12:52 PM
maybe its ur cousins or freinds car lol

mini-z_drifter
04-16-2006, 02:10 PM
maybe its ur cousins or freinds car lol

what???

Team AMG
04-16-2006, 03:21 PM
WOW AMG your really good at this stuff..you know so much!!
like all about imports (Ferrari, porsche..ect..)
thats crazy!

25+ years of Road and Track subscriptions...

Monster180
05-03-2006, 02:15 PM
honestly, if that was my car, and my son put his "toys" on my paint, i'd have to kill him

crunk rida
05-03-2006, 04:51 PM
25+ years of Road and Track subscriptions...
wow thats awesome, you should be a writer for one of those mags!

mini-z_drifter
05-03-2006, 08:55 PM
ehh rubber aint gonna do **** to the car

kigamkcalb17
05-04-2006, 12:49 PM
i think your dad should beat you just for the fun of it lol j/k hey i want my c/f decks back we need to trade somethin fer them

RallyWRX
05-04-2006, 01:06 PM
ya I personaly hate porches there just a way to show off how "rich" you are..we have less money in our camaro that it costs for a new porche..and it prolly handles better and is quicker..
Just my 2cents
Yeah, me too. They're just for showing how much money you have and for really awsome driving and for showing that your car just happens to be like the standard for high performance and would waste a camaro. So, yeah. Me too.

RallyWRX
05-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Except for the Z06. It's like the american porsche. They are smokin at the track.

mrc5corvette
05-04-2006, 03:43 PM
what does everybody have against corvettes? seriously? they win at le mans, the Z06 dominates every other car close to its price range and many that are much more expensive, and they're sweet.

wicked skyline ryder
05-04-2006, 03:45 PM
what does everybody have against corvettes? seriously? they win at le mans, the Z06 dominates every other car close to its price range and many that are much more expensive, and they're sweet.
man i love corvettes i have the hood symbol thing off of a sting ray corvettes kiss so much @$$

boob_man
05-04-2006, 04:27 PM
yes corvettes rock but this tread has gone way off topic.